Chapter 12

A family
Chapter 12
 
As soon as Sungmin reached the ward, he got a shock. Mother was lying in the hospital bed, pale as a ghost with multiple wires wired onto her to measure her heartbeat. "Mom..." Sungmin whispered as he broke down in tears. "Please come over my darlings, I do not have much time left." Mrs Park said hoarsely. Hearing this, everyone gathered around her. "Listen although all of you are not biological in blood, your bonds are stronger than any other and don't let anyone break that precious bond. Leeteuk you are the oldest, please take care of your younger siblings and lead them on the right path. Heechul... I know you may seem cold but you have a kind heart. Take care of your brothers and give them all the love and care in the world. Hankyung the cool headed one, take care of Heechul and support him ok? Kangin our strong son, help Leeteuk alright? He has a lot on his shoulders and keep Yesung's weirdness at bay alright? Yesung our little weird son who has a heart of gold. Use your kind heart to take care of your siblings, I trust you. Sungmin and Shindong, you two might always be quarreling but I know you love each other. Shindong sometimes it's good to listen to Sungmin, I know you're not obese but sometimes it's good to cut down a little. Sungmin please take care of your brothers, sometimes a little nagging is useful. Ah.....our eunsihae triplets....Always fooling around. But never let anyone take away that innocent side of you. Be one another's pillar and love everyone of your siblings ok? Kibum....I know under your calm expression you love your brothers to the core. I'll leave you to take care of your brothers alright but don't always take the burden on yourself, learn to consult your brothers. Ryeowook, the most childlike of them all. Always keep your smile alive and live happily alright, and take care of Kyuhyun. And please help me tell Kyuhyun that miracles do exist. Tell him never to give up. And I know he wasn't with us for long but I hope all of you will love him equally. I love all of you. Although your father and I might not be with you now, we are always in your heart. I...love....all......of.....you......" Mrs Park said as she let out her last breath. 
 
'Beeeep……….' Was the only sound heard in the room as Mrs Park's heart rate went flat. 
 
"No mom don't leave us please!!! We love you! Please we promise to be good don't leave us! No this isn't true! She'll wake up in a second! No! This is all a lie!!!! Please don't leave us!!" Pleads were heard as a group of doctors and nurses forced everyone to go out. 
 
Everyone was in a crying mess. Some were praying for everything to be a lie while others were crying their eyes out. 
 
Suddenly the hospital door opened revealing Kyuhyun holding the driver's hand with a tear stained face. 
 
Seeing Kyuhyun, Leeteuk lost control. He stomped over to Kyuhyun and grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar. "You! It was your fault! You took away our perfect family! I will never forgive you!" Leeteuk said in a growl.