Chapter 6

A family
 
Chapter 6
 
The next morning, Mrs Park was waking her sons up from their slumber. When she reached Ryeowook's room, she was surprised to see that Ryeowook was nowhere to be found. As she went down from room to room, she finally arrived at kyuhyun's room and immediately giggled at the sight in front of her as she opened the door. Kyuhyun was sleeping on the right side the bed in a foetus position facing Ryeowook, whereas Ryeowook was sprawled out on the bed with his right leg on Kyuhyun's thigh and right hand across Kyuhyun's face. Mrs Park gently shook Ryeowook which made Kyuhyun wake up as well. "Good morning mom......" Kyuhyun said sleepily as he rubbed his eyes. "Oh, morning mom. "Ryeowook greeted. "Ryeowook, why are you in Kyuhyun's room?" Mrs Park asked curiously. "Well i was frightened by the thunderstorm last night and Kyuhyun's room happened to be the nearest room and he said I could sleep with him so..."Ryeowook answered tiredly. "Yes, I allowed Ryeowook ssi to sleep together with me last night as he was afraid."Kyuhyun said. "It's good to hear you two taking care of one another. But both of you should wash up and head down for breakfast." Mrs Park said. "Will do mom, we'll be down in 10 minutes."Kyuhyun replied. As Mrs Park left the room, Kyuhyun got up and walked towards the bathroom. "Kyuhyun........why did you switch back to Ryeowook ssi and not wookie hyung?" Ryeowook asked. "Oh! I guess I just forgot please forgive me wookie hyung." Kyuhyun answered hurriedly, receiving a nod from Ryeowook. "Wookie hyung, could i ask you a question.....? Why were you ignoring me?" Kyuhyun asked. "Oh that!" Ryeowook replied. "I guess I was just a little moody because you took the maknae position. I didn't mean to ignore you I just got jealous. I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" "Of course wookie hyung!" Kyuhyun answered and gave Ryeowook a quick hug. "Well let's wash up now or we'll be late for breakfast." 
 
Kyuhyun and Ryeowook arrived at the dining table smiling brightly. "Well look who's bright and cheerful this morning. Did both of you have a good sleep last night?" Mr Park asked. "Yes we did dad, thank you for asking!" Kyuhyun replied. "That's good to hear, take a seat and let's eat." Kyuhyun nodded his head and took a seat next to Eunhyuk while Ryeowook took the seat next to him. "Good morning Kyuhyun!" Eunhyuk greeted. "Good morning Eunhyuk hyung!" Kyuhyun greeted back. "Do you want to join me and donghae in the swimming pool after breakfast?" Eunhyuk asked. "Sure! That sounds fun! Wookie hyung do you want to join us?" Kyuhyun asked. "Of course! Let's eat our breakfast first and change into our swimming costumes later on."
Ryeowook replied.