Chapter 21

A family

Chapter 21

 

Everyone in the room stood still as a statue as they saw Kyuhyun slowly opening up his eyes. They were broken out of their trance like state when they heard Kyuhyun saying 'hyung'. Immediately Leeteuk leaned over  to Kyuhyun. "Are you alright Kyuhyun?" He said as he played with Kyuhyun's fluffy brown locks. Suddenly memories of the accident replayed itself in Kyuhyun's mind as he took a sharp intake of air and his heart started racing. 

 

Noticing the rapid beeping of the monitor, Ryeowook and Hankyung gently pushed Leeteuk out of the way as they started saying words of comfort to Kyuhyun. 

"It alright Kyuhyun, you're in the hospital now all safe and sound. You are no longer in danger we're here, your hyung's are here. Take a deep breath in and out, in and out." Hearing Ryeowook and Hankyung, Kyuhyun slowly relaxed and calmed down. 

 

"Can I get some water Hankyung hyung?" Kyuhyun asked hoarsely. Hankyung nodded as he took a cup of water and pressed it onto Kyuhyun's lips while Ryeowook held him up. "Thank you hyung, where am I?" Kyuhyun asked. "You're in hospital Kyuhyun." Hankyung said. "Oh ah.... I remember I got into an accident. Hi hyungs why are all of you here?" Kyuhyun asked as he noticed all of his hyungs in his room. "We're here to visit you of course! Did you think I will ever leave my precious Kyuhyunie alone?" Heechul replied. "And yes I finally came up with a nickname for you Kyuhyunie, and no one is allowed to shared that." He added. Kyuhyun smiled at his hyung as he remembered that nickname. "Thank you Heechul hyung! I can't believe you remembered! Isn't that awesome Ryeonggu!" Kyuhyun said as he turned over to Ryeowook. Ryeowook smiled widely and nodded in response. 

 

Suddenly Kyuhyun noticed a glum looking Leeteuk hiding behind Ryeowook. "Leeteuk hyung? Why are you so upset?" Kyuhyun called out. As soon as Leeteuk heard Kyuhyun talking to him, his eyes started watering up. He walked over to Kyuhyun's side and embraced him in a tight hug but not so tight to avoid pressing onto Kyuhyun's injuries. Kyuhyun was shocked by his hyung's actions but he realized that this was Leeteuk way of saying sorry and returned the hug. 

 

"I'm so sorry Kyuhyun, I was just so caught up on my emotions that I simply blamed you for mom and dad's death although you did not even do anything. I'm really really sorry for everything thing I did, I promise I will never be that person ever again please forgive me." Leeteuk cried out as his tears rolled down his cheeks. "Of course I forgive you Leeteuk hyung!" Kyuhyun said cheerfully. At this, Leeteuk started crying even harder. "Leeteuk hyung do you have waterfalls for eyes? Your tears never seem to stop!" Kyuhyun giggled as he used his tiny hands to wipe away Leeteuk's tears. Everyone started laughing as they heard Kyuhyun's comment and once again everyone gathered for a group hug.