Chapter 9

A family
Chapter 9
 
Mrs Park was watching her sons play around when she saw Hankyung carrying Kyuhyun on his back. "Oh my! What happened to Kyuhyun!" She shouted as she rushed over to Hankyung. Upon hearing this, everyone looked over to her direction. "He accidentally fell and got a cut on his left leg." Hankyung explained. "Oh you poor thing, put him down over by the tree. Honey get the first aid box." Mrs Park said to her husband. "Does it hurt Kyuhyun?" Mrs Park asked. "It's bearable." Kyuhyun replied while clenching his fist to suppress the pain. (exaggerated I know but admit it when we were 7 years old we thought a cut could kill us so don't judge) 
Soon Mr Park arrived with the first aid box. "It will hurt a little honey." Mrs Park said as she applied some anesthetic cream on the wound and put a bandage. Kyuhyun closed his eyes tightly at the sting. "There! Done! Be more careful next time alright?" Mrs Park said as she ruffled his head. "Kyuhyun here's a flower to make you feel better." Donghae said as he plucked a flower nearby and handed it to Kyuhyun. "And here's a nugget to make you forget about the pain!" Shindong said as he offered Kyuhyun a nugget. Kyuhyun smiled at his hyung's concern. "Thank you hyungs!" Kyuhyun replied while accepting the nugget and flower. 
 
"Now why don't you say we all go home and let Kyuhyun have some rest?" Mrs Park suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement and began to pack their stuff. Kangin walked over to Kyuhyun and crouched in front of him. "Ummm kangin ssi may I help you?" Kyuhyun asked flustered. "Get on my back, I'll carry you." Kangin answered. "It's alright kangin ssi, I'm fine walking on my own." Kyuhyun said. "I saw you wince in pain just now and I am the strongest in the family so it make sense for me to carry you." Kangin insisted. "But are you sure I won't be too heavy?" "How heavy can a small boy like you weigh? And by the way, call me kangin hyung." Kangin said as he picked Kyuhyun up with ease. "Thank you Kangin hyung." Kyuhyun muttered into his ear. "You're welcome."
 
Back at the house.....
"Kyuhyun honey go rest in your room alright. I'll bring your dinner to your room later on." Mrs Park said to Kyuhyun. "Yes mom, I'll be asleep then so please wake me up when you're there." Kyuhyun said. "Sure thing honey, now go and take a rest." Mrs Park said as she walked towards the kitchen.