Chapter 18

A family

Chapter 18

 

Ryeowook was on the hospital roof cooling himself down. He knew what he did to Leeteuk earlier on was rude and uncalled for but he was just so mad at Leeteuk for blaming Kyuhyun and for forcing everyone to ignore Kyuhyun that he lost control. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Hankyung approaching him. "What do you want Hankyung hyung." Ryeowook said coldly as he continued to stare at the scenery in front of him. 

 

The scenery was truly beautiful. It was around 6 that time and the sun was setting. Although many building lights and streets lamps have been , the magnificent sun seem to outshine all the lights and bless the city with its beauty. Hankyung joined Ryeowook in watching the sun set and disappear from the horizon. 

 

"You know Kyuhyun told me that watching the sunset was his favourite thing to do. He told me how he felt that it was the most beautiful and magical thing in the world. He said that it was a waste that many people that it for granted just because it is a cycle that happens everyday. He said he....loved....h..how the colours....the colours changed as th...the sun set further...and disappeared...from the horizon...." Ryeowook struggled to speak as his voice finally cracked and he fell to the ground sobbing. 

 

Hankyung's heart broke at the sight of the boy infront of him. "It's alright, it's alright. Let it all out..." Hankyung said as he hugged Ryeowook. "Will Kyuhyun be alright...?" Ryeowook asked after he calmed down and caught his breath. "Yes he will Ryeowook, he will be..... We have to believe in him." Hankyung consoled. "Why does this always happen to us hyung, mom, dad and now Kyuhyun. It's so unfair and Kyuhyun is only so young and yet this happens to him...." Ryeowook said as he cried harder. "Shhh shhh.... It's the way of life Ryeowook. Life is just not fair but we just have to overcome it and become stronger. Only then can we truly live happily. Life is the same for everyone, everyone experiences failures and setbacks but it is how you deal with it. Right now Kyuhyun is experiencing a major setback but I believe he will pull through because I believe in him. Do you believe in him?" Hankyung asked as he pulled Ryeowook away from himself and looked at Ryeowook in the eye. "Yes I believe in Kyuhyun." Ryeowook answered as he wiped away his tears. "That's good, now why don't you say both us head down and hear what the doctor has to say about Kyuhyun's condition and you apologise to Leeteuk hyung?" Hankyung said as he stood up and held out his hand for Ryeowook to take. Ryeowook nodded as he accepted Hankyung's hand and both of them headed to the emergency ward. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A short chapter but personally one of my favourites. Thank you for all the comments and feedbacks all of you have given me, no worries I will continue updating this story on a regular basis and I'm currently working on my changkyu story too. Continue supporting me and I'll update soon bye!