Chapter 19

A family

Chapter 19

 

The Park family was still in the waiting room waiting for the doctor's diagnostics. Leeteuk had stopped crying but he was oblivious to the world around him, too busy caught up on his own thoughts of what had happened. 

 

The waiting room door opened to reveal Hankyung and Ryeowook. Everybody except Leeteuk looked towards Ryeowook's direction to see if he had calmed down. Noticing that the everybody was staring at him and Ryeowook, Hankyung gave them a slight nod to indicate that Ryeowook was fine and was no longer raging. As everyone picked up on Hankyung's gesture of reassurance, everybody let out a sigh of relief. 

 

Ryeowook started walking over to Leeteuk.  Seeing Ryeowook's actions, everyone stiffened, half expecting Ryeowook to lose control once again. Everybody had stilled breaths as Ryeowook continued walking over to Leeteuk and put his hands on Leeteuk's shoulder. 

 

"Look teukie hyung, I'm sorry for my actions and what I said earlier. I was just so angry and I must admit a little panicky after I heard what happened to Kyuhyun and well, once I saw you I remembered how you treated him after mom and dad's death and I kinda of lost it. As much as I disagree with how you treated Kyuhyun, I would like to say that I forgive you. Now will you forgive me?" Ryeowook said. 

 

Leeteuk was still lost in his own world until he felt a hand touch his shoulders. "Will you forgive me?" These four words rang inside Leeteuk's head. Leeteuk straightened up and looked at Ryeowook directly in his eyes. "Forgive you?!" Leeteuk shouted as he stood up. 

Ryeowook stared at Leeteuk with widened eyes as he expected Leeteuk to start scolding him. 

"Forgive you for what Ryeowook? You did nothing wrong. I'm the one who should be asking for not only you but everyone's forgiveness. I'm so glad you were able to forgive me Ryeowook, I promise you I will never be that monster again." Leeteuk said as he looked at each and everyone of his siblings. "Now will you guys forgive me?"

 

Hearing this, everybody perked up and a collective "of course!" was heard followed by a massive group hug. 

 

"I'm sorry to interrupt this moment but I have news about the patient.” A voice was heard. Hearing this, everyone broke out of the group hug and looked towards the direction of the voice, revealing a doctor. 

 

"Yes please tell us about Kyuhyun's condition!" Leeteuk said as he rushed over to the doctor. 

 

"Please calm down, Kyuhyun is alright however he is currently in shock and have received some minor injuries. Other than that he is perfectly fine and is ready to be discharged after 2 days." The doctor explained. 

 

Hearing this everyone let out a sigh of relief. "Can we visit him now doctor?" Heechul asked. "Yes you can however he is currently asleep right now. When he wakes up he will probably be in shock and will try to leave the hospital, if this happens please try to calm him down and if he gets violent please press the call button." The doctor replied while gesturing everyone to Kyuhyun's ward. 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Have all of you checked out Yesung's and Heechul's music videos? Their voices are so amazing! Elfs let's work hard to support Yesung and Heechul. Fighting!