A Night With 'Crush'

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

L POV

 

I will spend this night with my ‘crush’. Well I really hope so that I will be hers one day. *Aish Kang ~~~~~, what had you done to me? Why I am crazy for you* I smiled by myself. I never thought that my friends realized what I am doing. All my mind was full with ~~~~~. She really made my day.

 

Sunggyu POV

 

“Hyung, what’s up with L? He seemed smiled a lot this day.” woohyun asked me. I shrugged. “I don’t know either. He smiled a lot BUT to himself. Do you realized that?” I said. Woohyun nodded. Hoya came towards us. “What day is today?” he asked and sat with us looking at L. Woohyun and I looked at him weirdly. Hoya startled “Hey, I’m just asking. It just that L seems to be so happy today and even smiled to Yeollie not-so-funny joke. Is it his birthday today? Hmm... I don’t think so”

 

We all looked at L, hoping to find the truth behind his rarely smiles. *I must find out why*.

 

Your POV

 

I looked at L oppa. He smiled a lot for today. I don’t know why. I can see Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya oppa looked at him worriedly or maybe weirdly. L oppa’s smile was so cute. I wanted to pinch him but I have to control myself. I softened when I saw his smile. It made my heart melt like an ice cream. I will spend this night with him. *God. I really hope that I will be spending the night with him someday* I sighed.

 

THAT NIGHT

 

L POV

 

I can’t wait to see ~~~~~ again. But I have to wait until the others sleep. I looked at the clock. *5 minutes before 12.* I sighed. *Oh man. Why they don’t sleep yet.* I really wanted to scream at that time begging them to sleep but isn’t that too obvious? I just kept calm and waited patiently until they sleep.

 

 One by one went off to sleep. Only Sunggyu hyung and I were not sleeping yet. I shrugged. “Err hyung. I think I should go sleep now. Have a sweet dream.” I said as I walked to my room. Sunggyu hyung nodded. “L.” I spun around. “Yes hyung?” I asked. “If you have any problems do tell me. I don’t want you to keep it by yourself. Arasso?”he said concern. I nodded and went off.

 

I closed the door and went towards the mirror. I don’t see ~~~~~ there. I whispered. “~~~~~-ah. Where are you? I’m here.” I hope to see her. I really miss her damn much. I don’t know why. Don’t ask me why because I really don’t know the answer. “Hey I’m here” she said and beamed happily. “Shh. Keep quiet. Dongwoo will wake up.” I was worried when Dongwoo sprawled around and slept back. “He will not wake up. The two of you are the heavy sleeper.” She giggled. I rolled my eyes. *That’s mean she also saw what Yeollie had done to us.* I blushed. “Don’t worry oppa. You looked cute though.”

 

Your POV

 

“So ~~~~~, why did you become like this? Are you already dead? Why do you have to find me?”  *this L such giving me headache. Should I tell him the truth? What if he does not believe it?* “Err. I became like this because I had coma. Am I already dead? I do not think so. Why do I have to find you? I don’t know. Only you in my mind at that time. So yeah.” I said. I really hope that he will trust it. “Oh. Okay.” he simply said.

 

“Can I ask you something?” he nodded. “Why are you smiling a lot today? I just somewhat weird. Well actually I do worried.” He seemed shocked. “Is that too obvious?” he asked me. I nodded. “Even Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya oppa realized it.” “They saw me? How come?” I giggled. “You were so busy day dreaming back then. So you never saw they looked at you.” I said. “Now I know why Gyu hyung were trying to say just now.” He said.

 

I giggled. “Well they were so worried about you. Especially Gyu oppa. He needs to take care all of you here. Don’t make us worried anymore Kim Myungsoo.” I said. His face showed a crimson red and he nodded. We spent that night together until 2 am. Well I want L oppa had a good rest.

 

“L oppa, can I sleep beside you?” I said. he startled but then smiled. “Thank you L oppa. I want to hug him but I have to control myself. I slept beside him and wished him a good night. He heard it and went to sleep. I smiled and snuggled to his neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

Annyeong. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THESE DAYS> I WAS SO BUSY!!!! 

So Sorry.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!