The Beginning of Everything

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

Your POV

I opened my eyes and I could see mist around me. “Where am I? Am I already dead?” I whispered. *No! I don’t want to die yet. I don’t want to leave my oppa and friends yet. What about Myungsoo oppa? I never meet him! I want to meet him* I shook my head. Tears welled up in my eyes. “I need to find the way out. There must be a way,” I muttered.

I finally realized that I wore a white dress.*Weird, I thought that I wore t-shirt and blue jeans.* am I already die? I thought. “No ~~~~~, you are still alive. Trust me.” A voice interrupted me. I was shocked and I looked around. There was no one. My heart started to be fast. “W-who are you? Don’t think that I scare of you!” I shouted. My hands started to shake and my heart went ba-bump, ba-bump.

“Whoa, chill up you girl. No need to attack me. I’m your friend.” the same voice said and then a perfect figure was appear from the thick mist. I was a little bit trembled. What if this person will kill me? What if this person wants to me? I don’t want to die at young age. The person was coming towards me and I began to pray and close my eyes tightly. I don’t want to bear another consequences.

Then I heard someone chuckled. I opened my eyes and saw a handsome perfect looking person in front of me. “Are you afraid ~~~~~?” he asked. *How did this freaking person knows my name?* I thought. “Of course I know! You are Kang ~~~~~. Your mother always talks about you ~~~~~.” He said. *Is he a mind reader?* “Yes. I am a mind reader. Let me introduce myself. I am Kim Seyong. I am 19 years old. Well actually 190 years old. Nice to meet you ~~~~~~.” He continued.

I just remained silent. *Am I talking to an angel right now?* “Yes you are ~~~~. I am a cute and handsome angel in this place.” He said. *Full of yourself Deyong* I thought. “Yah, I’m telling you the truth and my name is Seyong. Do you get it? Kim Seyong!!” he shouted. “Yah stop reading my mind!” I glared at him. “I’m sorry. I can’t help it.” He said and pouted. He was cute when he’s angry. I smiled.

“Wait De- I mean Seyong, am I die?” I asked him. He smirked and that made my heart fluttered. “Come. Follow me ~~~~~. I’ll tell you later okay,” he said. “But I want to get out from here. I want to meet my Insoo oppa and my friends. Can you show me the way out? I asked him politely. He stopped on his track. “~~~~~ sweetie, there’s no way out of here. You can’t meet with your friends unless…”he lost his words. “Unless what?” I murmured. “Nothing. I’ll tell you later okay. Kaja.” He grabbed my hand and we went away. *I hope that my Insoo oppa will wait for me.* I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------