Chapter 1 : My World

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

" Hey ~~~~~~~~! Do you watch Star King yesterday? Kwanghee oppa was so adorable!! Kyaaaa.. Do you watch it? " Minjun asked me. I nodded. *Sorry Minjun. I do not notice that your Kwanghee is in that show* I sighed. 

" Yah ~~~~~~ ! Don't lie to me. I knew since we were babies okay! You never notice my Kwanghee oppa because you are drooling over your mysterious yet scary Myungsoo a.k.a L did you!? " she knows me better. She continued " Haish.. Whatever. I admit it that Myungsoo was so hot in that show but not hot as my Kwanghee. Muahaha." she laughed. * Woah. She laughed like a witch. No wonder Insoo oppa calls her a witch*

" Who is that 's voice!! Aish! I'm trying to work out! Oh ~~~~~~~ good morning dearie. and you Ying Minjun!  Get out of my house you freaking witch before I'll kick you out! my Insoo oppa said. " Good morning oppa." I giglged. Minjun just shrugged and snorted. " Tch ~~~~~~. Your stupid brother is so pathetic. Pwease~. I'm going home now. Bye ~~~~~~, and bye you big ! " Minjun walked to the door and went home.

" Aish that girl! ~~~~~~-ah, I'm going to work now so be good. Insoo oppa said and patted my head. " Yes sir Insoo!" I said and went to bath. After changing clothes, I went to my desk and opened my drawer. " Good morning Myungsoo oppa." I squealed. Yes. I am a die hard fan of Infinite but not as a stalker. I have many pictures of them. They are so cute.

You got a meseji~ Ne maeumeul jokji~ a meseji~ nan oneudo bameul seji~

I took my phone and checked the message.

Hey baby bear. Eat your medicine. I love you! - handsome oppa <3

Arasso big oppa. Keke. Love you too. - baby bear

I slipped my phone into my pocket and went to the kitchen to eat my medicine. * I want to fulfil all my dreams. But can I success to do them?* I sighed and went to watch television.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hunny's Korner :

How's the beginning? It is okay? I hope so. Do comment okay. I need your comments. Saranghae!! Do anyone can make the poster for me.. I would love to.. ^____^

Do Read,

Do Comment,

Do Friends,

Do Love,

Do Subscribe~