Roll With It

Fools

He takes her home an hour later. They stand by her doorstep and she invites him in for coffee. Hanbin's not sure he wants to fool this girl any longer but he agrees. 

There's no one home and Hanbin's surprised. Her parents are abroad on a trip, at least that's what she claims. 

Hanbin's not sure where this is headed but he doesn't like the eerie feeling of it all.

"I should really start going."

He's had his coffee and a chat and it really is an appropriate time to say goodbye.

Nayeon's hands are on his thighs then and Hanbin swears he doesn't feel them there. They don't burn and they don't make his body ache. They're not Bobby's. 

"Stay, please."

Her voice is pleading and Hanbin's confused as to what she has in mind. He finds out seconds later, when she's on his lap and her tongue down his throat.

Hanbin tries to protest, tries to get her off of him but then he lets it go. He kisses her back, thoughts whirling around gelled up hair and the scent of musk and earth and chocolate.

She smells like peaches and cocktails and nothing like he craves. 

They kiss for what seems like forever. Then her lips are on his neck and Hanbin lets out a soft groan. The thought of raindrops chasing each other on a certain persons' skin making it hard for him to breathe. 

"Nayeon, I really gotta go."

Her lips leave his neck with a bop and Hanbin's pretty sure that there are hickeys there. He doesn't know if it makes him sad or angry. 

"Why? We're just getting started."

There's a glint in her eyes that Hanbin knows oh so well. He takes her off his lap, her petite frame protesting a bit. 

"Look, Nayeon I.."

He doesn't know what to say. She's pouting, her red lips a bit swollen and Hanbin wants to cry cause it makes him feel nothing at all. 

"I like you. But I'm not sure I want a relationship."

The smile that formed on her face when he said the first words has now fallen. 

"Maybe we can go to that football game on Friday and I'll .. decide then?"

He's making this up on the spot and Hanbin's glad he's got experience with this. Lying is his second nature after all.

Her eyes dart back up again, smile still wavering.

"Okay, just don't play with my feelings."

Her hands are around his neck now and Hanbin can smell the sweetness, almost making him gag. 

"Yeah, I'd never."

He kisses her palms before leaving, her smile so sincere that Hanbin wants to tell her off right away. She doesn't deserve this but there's nothing he can do about it so he tries ignoring the knot forming in his stomach and focuses on schoolwork. 

*

When he meets Junhoe and Yunhyeong by the gates on Monday, there's a loud cooing sound and Junhoe even whistles.

Hanbin can sense at least a dozen pairs of eyes on him and it makes him squirm. 

"When'd you get that monster on your neck?"

Junhoe's eyeing him up and down and it makes him much more uncomfortable than he'd like to admit. 

"It's nothing."

Yunhyeong's bumping his shoulder, begging for a name and a description. 

They make it all the way to class without him saying a word. Junhoe swears to find out who she is and Hanbin groans. He's thankful that Nayeon doesn't go to their school. He'd never survive that.

*

Lunch is tortorous though.

First he gets a questioning stare from Donghyuk. Then the guys arrive making jokes about him and whoever the girl might be and who else is there to humiliate him even more? Bobby of course.

They're eating, well Hanbin's just playing with his food again when the other stops by, sitting next to him and then letting out a dramatic gasp.

"What are those?"

His eyes are stuck on Hanbin's neck and it wouldn't bother him so much if he wouldn't have imagined Bobby being the one to give them to him while it happened.

"You can see for yourself."

He mutters and hopes the guys stop whistling at him. It's annoying.

Instead Junhoe and Yunhyeong get heated up by Bobby's presence, asking him if he knows anything. Bobby smirks towards them, hand sneaking around Hanbin's shoulders and it's making it hard for him to breathe again.

"Yeah, got my bro here a date on Saturday. Seems like it wen't well."

He aims his wink towards Hanbin, who's sure that sitting this close to Bobby should be illegal. Knee to knee, thigh to thigh, shoulder to shoulder. Hanbin squirms. 

"Tell us about her!"

Yunhyeong's like an exited child and Hanbin really wants them to stop making a big deal out of this.

"She's from the other school nearby, my girlfriends bestie."

Junhoe makes a knowing sound and Hanbin looks towards him. He can't help but notice Bobby staring at his neck from his peripheral vision. It's making the situation inside his stomach and his pants, really escalate. 

"Nayeon?"

Bobby nods enthusiastically and Junhoe snorts.

"Dated her back in like 8th grade. She's such a prude. I can't believe Hanbin got lucky with her and I didn't."

Yunhyeong's cackling now and Hanbin wants them to shut up. She isn't some sort of an object and she doesn't have to sleep with everybody. And nothing happened.

"We didn't ..do it."

Hanbin adds in, voice quiet. Yunhyeong's still laughing loudly but Bobby catches his words. Of course he does.

"You didn't?"

Hanbin dares to look at him and Bobby's genuinely surprised. So are the others, except for Donghyuk who doesn't seem to be interested in this topic at all.

"You don't have to have all the time, Bobby. There's a thing called making out. You should try it."

He's smirking now, even though Bobby eyes his lips and it makes his face burn. 

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous cause she didn't give it to you."

Bobby's smacking him in the shoulder now and Hanbin's relieved that he didn't give in to her. That he knows who he is even though it hurts. He's sad that Bobby still hasn't figured himself out though, no matter how obvious he makes it.

"She did."

There's a collective gasp from Yunhyeong and Junhoe. Hanbin snorts. 

"But I didn't want to take advantage so we just kissed. That's it."

Bobby looks even more startled than the guys and Hanbin takes pride in the fact that he made that expression appear on his face. He decides to have a little fun with it, Bobby's clueless no matter what he does.

"She pushed me on their kitchen chair, almost on the counter. Then kissed me and jumped on my lap, it was quite heated I might add. ed my shirt and well..It was hard but I said no."

Hanbin shrugs his shoulders, smirk eminent on his face. When he looks up the others are gaping and Hanbin feels victorious. Bobby's sulking though and it makes him kind of happy even though it stings.

"Cool story. Still don't get why you didn't sleep with her but I'm gonna go now. Jinhwan's waiting."

Hanbin feels his body heat burning his side all through lunch, even though he's long gone by the time they finish. He's still kind of glad that Bobby got a taste of his own medicine. 

*

After classes Jinhwan comes by, bumping his shoulder and smirking when he sees his neck. Hanbin swallows a groan.

"Had a fun time huh?"

Hanbin shrugs his shoulders.

"Wouldn't say fun exactly but it was nice."

Jinhwan lets out a bubbly laugh which surprises him.

"Bobby told me you almost got laid but said no. You're a weird kid Hanbin."

He wants to ask Jinhwan if he's ever had a girlfriend and if he would say no. He stays quiet instead.

"I didn't mean it as an insult." Jinhwan adds when Hanbin's been silent for a bit too long.

He tries to smile and hopes he succeeds.

"Yeah I know, just got kind of annoyed by all the guys making jokes about it. She's nice. Didn't wanna take advantage of her and that's it."

Jinhwan nods understandably and when he looks up, there's something similar to awe in his eyes. Hanbin's taken aback that someone like him could even be in awe.

"I totally get what you mean. Bobby's always telling me about how and what he did with his girlfriends but I honestly don't care. So don't worry about me."

Hanbin wonders if hearing about Bobby's bedroom adventures has become something normal to Jinhwan. Something he listens to all the time not even noticing how it hurts anymore.

"But anyway, I was wondering if you could come over tonight?"

Hanbin nods, not even thinking twice about it. He likes Jinhwan's and he hopes this time they can actually focus on their schoolwork.

"Good. I'll text you the time and please make some notes before you get there!"

Jinhwan pats his back and then he's gone, probably searching for Bobby. Hanbin knows that he's going to end up like him. Always by Bobby's side and always hurting. He wonders if he should expect something bigger out of life. If he's ever going to stop dreaming and hoping and praying for something that will never happen.

*

Hanbin's playing with Hanbyul, trying to make his notes for Jinhwan's later, when Bobby texts him out of the blue.

It's weird since he doesn't think Bobby even has his number. Jeongyeon does but Bobby not so much. For obvious reasons.

His texts are filled with melancholy and irony. Hanbin wonders if he's drunk or just sad. Or if he's actually discovered that he's so much more than just a regular ladies man. He doubts it.

'please come over. im so lonely :((' 

Hanbin's trying to organize his notes when the text comes in. He's not sure if this is how it's going to be from now on or if it's just a one time thing.

'Can't, got stuff to do. X' 

It's been thirty seconds since he sent his text when a new one comes in. 

'pretty please? jeongyeon and i had a huge fight and i need someone to vent to...'

Hanbin can feel the butterflies soaring in his stomach as he wonders why Bobby didn't text Jinhwan but chose him instead. He's got a nagging feeling in his stomach that Bobby's not leaving him alone so he agrees.

'Fine. But only for an hour! X' 

*

He doesn't even get to knock on the door, Bobby already jumping out. And then he's got an armful of him and Hanbin's never been this confused before.

"Thank god you're here."

Bobby's whining and nuzzling into his neck. Hanbin tries his best to shake off the shivers he gets from it and helps him back in.

"Are you drunk? Or just over dramatic?"

It comes out more muffled than he planned, Bobby's hair all up in his face. Hanbin can't say he doesn't like it. 

"I'm not drunk! I'm just sad."

Bobby whines again and Hanbin can finally tell how close their bodies are. Not an inch is left untouched and he wonders if Bobby's aware of how he's literally trying to melt into him.

"What happened?"

He tries untangling himself but Bobby's still hanging off his neck. Hanbin wonders how Jinhwan, the tiniest guy he's ever met, handles all this weight on top of him. Then he wonders if he enjoys it instead and stops right in his tracks.

Bobby's nudged his shoes off for him, without Hanbin even noticing.

"Jeongyeon said that I don't look at her the same way anymore. But I do! And what kind of a lame excuse is that anyway? Look? I still her the same. "

Hanbin's chest is pressed firmly against Bobby's as he makes their way towards the couch. It's a lot harder when the body pressing into him isn't willing to move. Hanbin throws Bobby on it and he hisses like a vampire when the lights hit him.

"Come back."

He makes this ugly noise in the back of his throat and Hanbin sighs. He makes sure to sit a bit further away than usual as he starts rubbing Bobby's shoulders, while the other complains about how Jeongyeon is unfair.

She resembles Jinhwan like crazy and it should work. But somehow it doesn't anymore and Hanbin scared of where his thoughts are leading him.

Bobby's wearing sweats and a tank top and for the first time Hanbin can look at his skin for longer than two seconds, without going into cardiac arrest. Bobby's back is towards him, his shoulders tense underneath his touch and Hanbin notices a few freckles on them. He wonders if they're reflections of the sunlight as well. 

"I just don't get it. I begged her for another chance and she gave me one too but I just.. I feel like were over man."

Hanbin's rubbing his shoulders and finally starting to relax as well. Bobby's humming in thought and Hanbin thinks it's okay to let loose. Then the other dramatically sighs and lets his head fall on his lap. Hanbin tries to squirm free but Bobby gets a hold on his hands and there's nowhere he can go.

"What do you think, Bin?"

And that's the first time Bobby calls him Bin, marking the moment they officially become inseparable, you could even say best friends, in Hanbin's mind.

*

They sit there for an hour. Bobby's head on his lap and Hanbins' hands in his hair. It feels like home and Hanbin wants nothing more than to forget it, cause now that he's got a taste he'll never get enough of it.

"So tell me about Nayeon. Was she good?"

There's a teasing tone in Bobby's voice but Hanbin swears he can see a bit of jealousy behind those eyes too. Or it just might be his imagination.

"She was. If you mean as a person."

Bobby snorts, sitting up on his elbows. He won't budge from Hanbins' thighs though and he's not sure how long they've been burning already. 

"You know what I mean."

Hanbin stares at the almost invisible freckle on his nose and swallows the urge to bend down and kiss him. It takes him by surprise.

"Yeah, she was good. All I'm saying is that she knew her way around."

Bobby throws his head back and smiles up at him. Hanbin wants to pinch his cheeks and trace his teeth with his tongue. He does nothing of that. 

"Do you like me more than her?" 

Bobby's doe eyes are on him and Hanbin can't help but say yes with an exasperated sigh. At least now he knows what this visit really is about.

Bobby looks like he wants to hide his face at that but instead changes the topic.

"Thanks for being here. I know you're busy and all but I really do need you."

Bobby lay back on his legs, elbows pushing into his inner thighs. Hanbin doesn't mind the pain, it keeps him grounded.

"I know. But stop being so over dramatic. Honestly I thought you were dying or high or something."

Bobby starts laughing like crazy at that, rolling around in his lap and Hanbin laughs too, maybe because of Bobby's infectious cackle or because the situation is making him too uncomfortable not to.

There's a buzz and Hanbin knows it's his phone. He hasn't checked the time but it seems like they've bonded for hours and Jinhwan's probably waiting patiently for him to arrive. 

His stomach churns thinking of Jinhwan again and Hanbin feels like he's betraying him but he isn't even sure how. So he nips that thought in the bud, reassuring himself that since nothing can happen between them, he's not doing anything wrong. Jinhwan doesn't have dibs on Bobby just because he's been in love with him longest. And just because he's been rejected longest.

It still makes him squirm a bit thinking about it. Bobby takes notice and finally scrambles up, Hanbin's legs numb by the weight of him.

"You got somewhere to be right? Sorry I kept you for so long."

Bobby smiles sheepishly, cheeks a bit flushed. He looks like he's just woken up from some wonderful dream and Hanbin wants to chase the slumber off his face with his mouth. 

"Don't worry about it." 

He lets out a yawn himself, stretching a bit and jiggling his legs. Bobby looks at him like he's the most precious thing in the world. Like he's wanted. 

Hanbin yelps when he's tackled into a bear hug, his thoughts running a mile a minute.

"You're such a great pillow. Honestly you're gonna have to sleep with me."

Hanbin chokes out a laugh, trying to sound like he didn't just think of some very inappropriate things. Bobby keeps staring at his hickey infested neck, like he wants to do something about it. He doesn't.

He lets his hands go around him and squeeze him tight. Bobby seems to like it cause he's sighing in contempt. Hanbin let's himself take a whiff of that beautiful musk and chocolate scent again before they jump apart at Chanwoo's entry.

"Well someone call Jeongyeon, Bobby's already found himself another mistress. Or mister?"

He looks confused, waiting for help with his language skills and Bobby's already throwing a pillow at him, Chanwoo swearing to retaliate.

Hanbin takes it as cue to leave. Before he has the chance to walk away, he yells an 'it was nice' towards the living room and Bobby croaks an 'i love you bin' back at him. Even though it's raining throughout his walk to Jinhwans', he still feels warm inside.

*

"What took you so long?"

Jinhwan's already prepared pocorn again, the house quiet this time. Hanbin doesn't realise he's smiling and has been for the whole walk there.

"Guessing from your face I'd say the girl who gave you those hideous things. Am I right?"

Jinhwan looks happy to have him over and Hanbin's smile falters. He doesn't want to hurt Jinhwan but it's so easy to fall under Bobby's spell. He's enticing and Hanbin wants nothing more than to be his forever. 

"No I was just hanging out with a friend." 

He hopes that if Bobby does tell what really went on, then Jinhwan wouldn't question why he didn't mention it.

"A friend. Right."

Jinhwan snorts and Hanbin acts offended.

"What does that mean?"

Jinhwan grabs his backpack hurriedly, already wanting to get on with the work.

"It means that that smile doesn't just appear because of a friend. But whatever."

Hanbin swallows the permanent lump in his throat, really hoping that Bobby never mentions their night together to anyone. Especially Jinhwan.

He doesn't want him to realise how screwed they both are.

*

They finally finish arguing about the main character and the book in general, meeting each others' opinions halfway. 

Jinhwan starts thinking of what should be in their play and what not as Hanbin keeps staring at him. Thinking of all the ways Jinhwan's loved Bobby and of all the ways he still does. It makes him feel guilty again even though there's nothing to be guilty about. Yet.

"Umm, do you wanna sit by our lunch table tomorrow?"

He hopes it doesn't seem too strange or too out of the blue.

Jinhwan looks up, a bit surprised but not that much really. He must have known Hanbin would ask, sooner or later. Hopefully he doesn't notice the guilt behind it all.

"Sure but you gotta kick Junhoe out of there. His whiny gets on my nerves."

Hanbin clears his throat then.

"I don't think he'd move because of you. But you got me and Bobby to support you. Probably Donghyuk and Yunhyeong too."

Jinhwan circles something in his notes, pushing his hair out of his face. Hanbin finds him to be absolutely gorgeous and he can understand why Bobby's so smitten. 

"Fine. But if he does anything I don't like then I'm outta there."

Jinhwan smiles and Hanbin does too, hoping that this will untie the knot in his stomach and make him breathe easy for a while.

*

It actually goes smoothly and Hanbin's surprised. But what surprises him even more is that Bobby doesn't mention how he spent hours sulking in his embrace. It makes him wonder if it's just the fact that he doesn't find it worth mentioning or if he knows it will hurt Jinhwan. 

"What is he doing here?"

Junhoe looks absolutely disgusted but Hanbin knows it's just an act. He doesn't really hate Jinhwan. No one could.

"Hanbin invited me over to eat here. He's a nice guy. The same can't be said about you."

Junhoe glares at Jinhwan who's now sitting down behind their table. It's crowded but not so much that it'd be uncomfortable. Bobby appears from behind him, snorting at his friends' joke.

Junhoe just keeps pouting, even when Yunhyeong tries to give him a sip of his smoothie. Which he rarely ever does.

Jinhwan's sitting by Hanbin's side, making room for Bobby, who doesn't even notice Jinhwans' inquiring stares when he moves to place himself, shoulder to shoulder and knee to knee, against Hanbin.

It's awkward for him. He's the only one who can see the hurt and confusion on Jinhwan's face and to make matters worse, Bobby puts his hand around him, making his skin break out in goosebumps.

He hopes Jinhwan doesn't have an eye for detail like he does. 

"How's that literature thing going?"

Donghyuk's as sunny as ever, no books by his side this time.

"Good, Hanbin came over yesterday and we worked on some plot points."

Jinhwan smiles but he seems uncomfortable conversing with Donghyuk instead of Bobby. Bobby who's currently not paying any attention to him at all, staring directly at Hanbin, his brow scrunched together in thought. Hanbin knows his gaze has probably stopped on those darn hickeys about seven hundred times now and he won't dare to look up.

Bobby doesn't mention their evening though. And surprisingly he hasn't mentioned Hanbin's first meeting with Chanwoo either so he accidentally slips up and tells.They're chatting about tomorrows PE when Hanbin brings it up.

"Don't forget to wash that towel cause this time there won't be no Chanwoo to help me nor you."

He laughs at his joke and so does Bobby who then kind of freezes. Hanbin's not sure what's wrong until he sees the guys looking at them questioningly and hears Jinhwan.

"What are you talking about?"

Bobby actually blushes and Hanbin revels in it. 

"Hanbin came by the other day after his jog and then went showering and.."

Bobby scratches his head, humming, making Hanbin wonder if he's blushing because of Jinhwan or because he's remembering Hanbin's body. He kind of hopes it's the latter.

He looks at Donghyuk and the guys.

"And then I forgot to take a towel so I went looking for one and got caught red handed by Bobby and his little brother."

Junhoe and Yunhyeong are cackling loudly and Donghyuk's eyes are sparkling with laughter too.

Bobby's eyes are a blaze when he turns them on him and Hanbin's sure he's thinking of him . It makes his skin crawl and burn even before Bobby's fingers land on his thighs. 

Jinhwan's quiet though. A smirk on his face but nothing in his eyes. Hanbin wonders if he's realised yet. 

"That sounds hilarious. I'm sad Chanwoo didn't take pics."

He grits it out through his teeth and Hanbin's pretty sure that the nice friendship they've been forming is crumpling to bits and pieces. Bobby's hand squeezes his thigh then which makes something react and all his attention focuses on Bobby and those stupid fingers. 

Hanbin wouldn't mind feeling them inside him and that's when he squirms, not out of habit but out of certain movement in certain areas.

The bell rings while Bobby keeps talking about how hilarious Chanwoo's reaction was. They leave the only occupied table outside and Hanbin wonders if they could have this for just one more day.

*

Wednesdays' have become the days Hanbin fears and loves most. Mainly because he'll have to change and shower in front of a bunch of teenage boys. And because Bobby keeps bursting into his stall, asking for shampoo that doesn't belong to him. Hanbin thinks it's about time to get used to it. 

This day's a bit different though cause Jinhwan decides to choose the stall next to him, making Bobby stare at his back questioningly.

Hanbin tries to block both of them out, his tired body relaxing under the warm spray of water. He's never seen Jinhwan shower next to Bobby and he finds it a nice way to self preserve. He'd do it too if only Bobby wouldn't track him down in the hot steam. 

There's a familiar sound of someone clearing their throat and it's him, as usual, asking for shampoo again.

Hanbin reaches for the bottle and drops it this time. Something much more worse than shaking or stumbling. Bobby laughs and he gives him a glare. 

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Bobby's smirking now and Hanbin is trying so so hard not to let his eyes wander downwards. He's managed earlier and he can manage now.

"I-" 

The waters' still running down him and Hanbin knows that Bobby's checking him out. He always does and Hanbin wonders why it's so hard for him to do the same. 

"Come on, I've seen you like a thousand times already."

Hanbin pokes him in the shoulder for that and regrets it seconds later, when Bobby's crowding into him to tickle his sides. Hanbin pretty sure that this is how bad os start.

His body's flushing red and Hanbin's pretty sure he never signed up for this. Like standing there with him isn't torture enough, he now has to bend down to get that stupid shampoo, his in full view.

Finally he takes a deep breath and lunges downward, hoping that Bobby's averted his gaze. When he gets back up and turns around, he's met with roaming eyes again. This time with  dilated pupils and ragged breathing. He kind of feels proud of making Bobby so flustered in just seconds but it's also crossing every boundary ever, even though they don't really have those at all.

Bobby thanks him, eyes lingering on his face and then he leaves, like nothing ever happened. Hanbin lets out the breath he was holding and turns back to his shower before noticing a pair of eyes staring at him from the other stall. It makes the knot in his stomach tighten harder when he remembers who it is and what they saw. 

*

Friday takes him by surprise. He almost forgot the date he promised Nayeon and now his mother's fretting about it. She wants to come along to make sure he leaves his best impression and Hanbin doesn't know how to get her to stay home.

Thankfully she gets a call from his grandparents, inviting her and Hanbyul over for the weekend. They don't want him to come along ever since he showed his 'true colors'. Hanbin doesn't focus too hard on it, the words still crystal clear in his mind.

He meets Jeongyeon and Nayeon by the gates, their football field already bustling with spectators. Hanbin remembers the first time he saw Bobby play and now he's also got first hand knowledge on how he looks . 

Nayeon doesn't seem to notice his absence, holding onto his limp hand instead and making heart eyes towards him. Hanbin hopes the guys arrive soon and just as he thinks it, they're there.

This time Donghyuk's wearing something normal and Hanbin makes a joke about missing his kilt. He gets smacked on the head for that but it's a fair deal.

All of them are super interested in Nayeon and she feels flattered. Of course she does, the guy she likes having told his friends 'all about her'. At least that's what Junhoe swears to her.

Soon he sees two familiar figures making their way towards the bleachers and Hanbin's surprised to see Chanwoo and Jinhwan together. He wonders if Chanwoo's noticed Jinhwan's crush. It'd be weird if he hasn't.  

Chanwoo makes his way towards them, waving to him and Jeongyeon. Jinhwan looks friendly even when he gets stuck sitting by Junhoe. Hanbin can sense how closed off he really is and he wants to know if it's because of him or Jeongyeon. 

*

The game starts and so does the rain.

Nayeon's hands are on his shoulders or thighs constantly and he wonders if she realises how much he's tuned her out.

Everytime their team scores, Jeongyeon and the guys all jump up screaming. Hanbin keeps sitting there, rain making his gelled up hair fall down on his face, staring at Bobby. 

Yunhyeong's doing a good job too, his heart's in the game and it shows. But Hanbin's really not interested in him right now. Not at all. 

Bobby keeps staring back at the bleachers, blinding him with his smile and Hanbin knows it's meant for Jeongyeon but he still feels it's aimed towards him. 

Nayeon chats with Junhoe when Hanbin's not responding. He seems to take a lot of interest in her and she likes it. Hanbin doesn't even know what happened to Jinah or if Junhoe's still seeing her. He's been too focused on his own mess to talk to the guys and now he's starting to regret it.

Donghyuk's quiet but his eyes shine. He keeps talking to Chanwoo and Jinhwan when he's able to and Jinhwan seems to like him too. Chanwoo's too focused on the game to really care about what he's saying.

Hanbin let's his eyes roam freely, the excuse of watching the game good enough for him. 

Bobby's sweating bullets but he still looks handsome. Strong features on fire and his feet probably too. His shirt's stuck to his skin by the rain and sometimes he raises it a bit to swipe off the sweat. Hanbin holds his breath all of those times, eyes locked on that trail of hair on his navel, that he can't stop dreaming about. 

"Hanbin, do you wanna bet on who's gonna win?"

Donghyuk's yelling over the heavy rain and cheering. Hanbin startles, his eyes locked on Bobby's. Who was probably just looking at Jeongyeon. Hanbin sighs.

"Nah, I don't think neither of them will win, cause of the weather."

Nayeon smiles at him, nodding along. He wonders if she really does agree or is just willing to please him. 

*

The game ends with a tie but Bobby's still cheering like they've won some sort of a championship.

It's infectious and Hanbin can't help but smile back. He thinks he's looking at Jeongyeon, who's cheering along with the others but it doesn't matter. It feels like this moment is theirs and Hanbin is lucky to have it.

Bobby waves at them and Jeongyeon waves back. He doesn't stop waving until Hanbin does it too and then he's kind of certain that all this time their eyes had met for real and Hanbin isn't sure what to do with that information.

Chanwoo is running down the bleachers and so is everyone else. Hanbin's the last in line to go and congratulate them. 

Yunhyeong's chasing Donghyuk again, hearing about their bet and Hanbin holds in a laugh. 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are by Bobby's side, both hugging and congratulating him. Then there's Chanwoo and Jinhwan, who keeps his hand firmly on Bobby's back. Junhoe just yells his words of encouragement before running to help Yunhyeong torture Donghyuk. 

Hanbin stays behind them all when Bobby makes his way towards him. He feels more out of place than ever. 

"You're not going to congratulate me?"

Bobby's still out of breath and the raindrops keep chasing each other on his neck. Hanbin his lips unconcsiously and so does Bobby. 

"Why would I? You didn't win."

Bobby srunches up his nose in laughter and pulls him into a hug. Hanbin tries not to close his eyes but he still does, the scent of Bobby overwhelming him in every way possible. 

He hears Chanwoo telling some funny story to Jinhwan and he thinks it's the shower one. 

Bobby's hands find his face when he let's go and Hanbin wants to squirm away from his touch. He stays put though, for some weird reason.

"Now take Nayeon out on a real date." 

Bobby's eyes sparkle but Hanbin's stop. Especially when he hears Chanwoo telling Jinhwan about their little bear hug on his couch. Hanbin doesn't have to see it to know that the sparkle in Jinhwans' disappears as well.

*

It's a Saturday morning. Or well afternoon.

Hanbin's just gotten up, enjoying the quietness of their house for once. He makes himself breakfast and scratches his tummy, yawning when there's a knock on his door.

He thinks it might be his mom and Hanbyul, home early from Seoul. A bit too early he thinks.

He opens, the cold breeze making his body shiver but not as much as Bobby's sad stare.

"Jeongyeon broke up with me."

Hanbin wants to slam the door in his face, tell him that he deserved it. Instead he opens Bobby with welcoming arms, his rain soaked clothes imprinting Hanbins' almost body. 

The rain keeps falling. And so do they. 

 

********

Oh my god it took me forever to write this but maybe because I was too focused on writing some future scenes lmao 
So youve been warned, this fics gonna contain and hopefully a good amount of it!