Running (Lose it All)

Fools

Hanbin walks to school the next day wondering if it'll start snowing soon. It's the last day before Christmas break and he's looking forward to seeing Bobby's face and trying to cope to living without it for two weeks.

His brain reminds him then that, no, they're going to runaway and he'll see his smile every single day of his life. Hanbin feels himself shiver at that, at the thought of waking up alongside him, to the sound of rain hitting against the tinroof of their own little house. Or apartment.

He's willing to take anything Bobby's ready to give him and that thought is somehow less scary than the reminder that Hanbyul will have to spend Christmas alone this year. 

The world flight gets replaced with the ticking in the back of his skull again. He sighs.

Tick tock.



*

"Are we really doing this whole 'running away thing'?"

Hanbin sits down with the tray in his hands shaking. He's only wearing a thin jacket and nothing else, not really expecting the guys to eat outside on the last day of the semester. On the coldest day of the semester.

"As long as you want to."

Bobby's concentrating on eating his soup before it freezes over and Hanbin tries holding in his laughter. The teeth chattering helps. 

"I do.. I do.. It's just.."

Bobby sighs and gives him his own jacket before continuing. Hanbin stares at him like he's lost his mind. 

"It's just that we haven't really thought what to do with Hanbyul and your mom. Don't worry about it. We'll have more than enough time to think as we go. Think on our feet and all that stuff. I'm good at it."

Hanbin gives the jacket back before concentrating on an answer. Bobby shoves it back to him. 

"When have you ever been good at thinking?"

The other doesn't put the jacket back on and Hanbin throws it over his shoulders with huge disdain, hiding his little moan of satisfaction with a bite of meat. 

"I'm not as dumb as you think. Now shut up before I ban you from kissing me."

Hanbin drops the chopsticks from his numb fingers just to gawk at him and laugh. Bobby pouts at his soup. 

"Can you even do that?"

Bobby's ready to make up a ridiculous theory, the guys arriving before he can even open his mouth. Hanbin lets out a quiet snicker that doesn't go unnoticed. 

"You coming to the game tomorrow?"

Yunhyeong's as exited as ever, yet there's a hint of something else behind his gleeful eyes. 

"What are you so pumped about? Getting laid or something?"

Bobby's grumpyness gets him a punch on the shoulder as Yunhyeongs' cheeks turn bright red. 

"I hope Junhoe's there so he can see what he's missing."

Donghyuk grabs a piece of bread as Jinhwan rolls his eyes, sitting down to glare at Yunhyeongs' new skin tone. Hanbin holds in a laugh, finding himself closer to Bobby than he was before. 

"I hope he chokes."

Jinhwan's reply has them all giggling and Hanbin forgets to think about how he's bound to Bobby and that there's no way back. 



*

Jinhwan texts him later that night, saying it's an emergency. Hanbin really hopes it isn't but runs there anyway, stepping in when no one answers his knocks. 

"Jinhwan? Is everything alright?"

His feet get stuck in his shoes again and then so does his breath in his throat.

"Bobby?"

The other's there to help get them off, body closer than it has been in ages. Hanbin breathes him in and forgets everything he was thinking. Breathes in the scent of musk and the tiny hint of jasmine, wondering if the both of them are intangible now. Hoping that it is so.

"I can't believe you guys! Honestly, who runs away on Christmas?"

The moment gets ruined by Jinhwan's loud yelling and the sound of cups placed on the living room table.

"You told Jinhwan."

His eyes widen but his heartbeat doesn't rise. 

"I told Jinhwan."

Bobby's head falls on his shoulder as he lets out a loud groan. It echoes through him and makes him shiver. He tries his hardest not to kiss his hair and bury his nose in it. Not to get lost in him and his presence. 

"What are we supposed to do then Jinnie?"

Bobby turns around, body still pressed against his and Hanbin shivers again, squirms under the warmth of him, staring at his neck trying not to bite into it. 

"Don't call me Jinnie. And I don't know. Maybe umm.. wait a little while?"

Bobby groans again, pulling Hanbins' arms around him to relax fully into his touch. It awakens the butterflies in the pit of his stomach. And the heat. 

"I don't want to wait. It'll take months until we graduate and she's going to send him away no matter what."

Jinhwan quirks his brow at them and especially at the way he's sniffing the back of Bobby's ear. Hanbin drops his gaze hoping the blush on his cheeks can be blamed on embarrassment and not on a certain member of his body acting up. 

"I..I didn't know that."

Bobby sighs, pushing into Hanbin even more, body turning alluringly soft and placid, just waiting to be touched. To be hunted. 

Hanbin withers away from him with his shirt pulled desperately over the front of his pants. The reindeer on Bobby's sweater doesn't forget to judge him.

"Yeah, it's complete bull. We can't even talk because we'll be seen and he'll get shipped off to Antarctica or something. But even if I'm celibate for four months and die from lack of Hanbin still has to go away."

Jinhwan makes a gagging sound at them, muttering something about Bobby being an idiot. Hanbin takes the moment to stroll further into the room and sit next to him, hoping he isn't as red as the reindeer's nose. 

"It's unfair. All of this is just ing unfair. So why not runaway?"

Bobby follows him like a hopelessly devoted puppy, getting comfortable by laying all over him. Hanbin allows it even though it's harder for him to breathe.

"I get it. But what about Hanbyul? School? Chanwoo?"

Bobby's eyes widen a bit and Hanbin realizes he hadn't thought about his brother at all, at his own family. Only focusing on Hanbin and his pain. It makes the weight on him feel heavier than before, the burden of his own future sitting firmly between his shoulderblades, waiting to unfold into disaster. 

"I didn't exactly think of that yet.. But! We can figure it out. I'll just tell Chanwoo I'm gonna go hide for a while and he'll understand. And Hanbyul we--we.."

Bobby deflates like a sad little balloon and Hanbin grabs his fingers in his hand, hoping it'd make a difference.  He opens his mouth for the first time that night.

"She'll be okay. I can... I can come back to take her with us."

Jinhwan lets out a loud snort, eyes apologetic when Hanbin looks over at him. 

"Sorry. But do you really think she'd let you? Two guys raising her young daughter? Not exactly your mothers dream is it."

Hanbin feels the weight shift to his lungs then. Feels how heavy every atom of his being suddenly is. Wonders if it'll make it easier to free fall and plunge into an inevitable end. Or maybe a new beginning. 

Bobby turns his whole body towards him, staring up for an answer. His eyes are too earnest, too scared of what he'll have to hear. So Hanbin utters the only words he can think of, the only words that'll make this all feel a little bit less like an utter trainwreck, a disaster. 

"I'll figure it out." They'll figure it out. 

Bobby squeezes his hand, eyes disappearing to make room for his smile. The weight shifts but doesn't disappear. 





He excuses himself to the bathroom a few minutes later, body full of warmth. Not all of it the pleasant kind. 

As he returns he hears the two of them whispering in the living room. Hanbin doesn't want to eavesdrop but does so anyway, standing still underneath the only clock in their hallway, unable to move. 

"Are you really sure about this? Bobby I want the best for you but--"

There's a deep sigh and some shuffling. Hanbin tries to focus but the loud beating of his heart keeps blocking out everything except for that stupid clock. 

"It is the best for us. Do you have any other ideas?"

There's a moment of silence until Jinhwan speaks, a bit more hushed and a bit more worried. 

"What if you uhh... talk to your own parents?"

There's some ruffling and Bobby's muffled angry voice. Hanbin holds his breath.

"Just listen, okay? They might be a bit surprised at first but if you tell them about the severity of the situation, they're bound to understand. Aren't they? Besides your mom is a lawyer. Bobby,  do you know how much that could help you? She could give you a better idea than just 'run'. "

Hanbin hears a cup being slammed on the table a bit too harshly. 

"And she'll probably be the only person who could help Hanbin out of this toxic situation. You can run Bob, but you can't hide."

There's another loud sigh. 

"I'm the one who'll help him out of this, Jinnie.  You could've talked me out of it a few weeks ago. But I don't think it's working now."

Hanbin can sense the hurt in the air, can sense Jinhwan's been stung by the words that Bobby doesn't mean. So he stumbles into the living room, feeling the clock still ticking over him.

"We'll if you're really sold on this whole 'lets dump our friends and runaway idea' then I guess we should have a going away party tomorrow? What do you think?"

Jinhwan changes the subject as soon as he enters, probably knowing exactly what he did back there. Bobby's oblivious though, lost deep in his own thoughts.

Hanbin wishes he could wipe that worried look off his face but knows that he's wearing one as well. 

He entwines their fingers, squeezing Bobby's tightly. 

"Yeah sure, why not."
 

*

Bobby's already out the door when Hanbin gets stuck putting his shoes on. There's a small shadow over him and Hanbin knows exactly what Jinhwan's about to say.

"Sorry I keep insising but I-I don't want you guys to leave. What will I do without you?"

He sounds sadder and smaller than he has in a while, arms tucked underneath himself and eyes lost somewhere on the ground. 

"You have Donghyuk and Yunhyeong. Even though they're not nearly as awesome as us."

He knows it's true, knows that the boys will take care of him and love him just as much as he does. He also knows Jinhwan only wants that love to come from one very certain person.

Jinhwan smiles at that, raising his gaze for Hanbins' more serious words. 

"You should take your own advice, you know. Junhoe's gone but you're still running. Let go."

He doesn't respond immediately, standing over him with an unfamiliar smile on his face. It doesn't look pleasant at all. 

"I did that. Doesn't feel good. Zero out of five, definitely don't recommend."

Hanbin chuckles at his review, hoping his eyes convey how he's been feeling the exact same way for years now. He grabs his jacket before turning around and leaving, Jinhwan's voice somewhere far behind when it speaks.

"Talk to him, to them. It's worth a shot."

Hanbin can't stop thinking about the words and the unfamiliar calm in his chest for the whole night. He wonders if they should stick around and fight. Wonders if he could ever put himself and Hanbyul through it. Wonders if the kiss he shares with Bobby could be their last goodbye for a long long while. 




The game is just as tortorous as he imagined it to be. He knew there were gonna be stares and whispers but he didn't think they'd be so loud. That they'd get under his skin and climb up his spine, paralyzing him on the spot. 

"Come on, Yunhyeong's waiting."

Jinhwan's grabbing his elbow and he notices the eyes following him to their usual spot, just a single row above Junhoe's. Jinhwan doesn't spare him a second glance. Tries to pretend the sight of his back doesn't make his blood boil in a mix of love and hate. 

"Hey guys, uhh.. this is Jisoo. She's my date."

Yunhyeong's wearing a weird yellow headband, something apart of their uniform. Hanbin can't wait to see it on Bobby. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jinhwan and this is Hanbin."

She smiles at them, her hand tensing when it's around his. Hanbin feels the melting ice in his veins freeze over once again.

"Is he that-"

Yunhyeong's eyes widen in panic, grabbing her towards him and giving her a kiss. A kiss so unexpected, Jisoo punches him with her bag, cheeks red from embarrassment. Hanbin holds back his cackle but Jinhwan doesn't, especially so when Junhoe turns around to stare at them with anger. The anger turning into longing as soon as his and Jinhwan's gazes cross. 

His attention's back on the girl and Yunhyeong, when her hand grabs his again. It feels a bit warmer than before.

"It's nice to meet you."

He tries to find something in her smile, tries to hear the whispers she's about to spread. He can't. 

He smiles back just as widely. 

"Guys, guys I just bet Bobby 10 bucks that Yunhyeong won't score."

Donghyuk's making his way towards them, hair in a ponytail again as his bobble hat sits sadly in a puddle near their feet. 

"What?"

Jisoo turns her head, eyes comically wide as they all burst out laughing, Donghyuk and Yunhyeong trying to explain what he means by 'scoring' just as Chanwoo arrives, making Jisoo blush even harder than before. Hanbin can't hold in his laugh as Yunhyeong runs towards the field yelling he's sorry and especially so when his eyes get caught in Bobby's confused ones. 



*

"So I heard about your plan."

It's halfway through the game and Yunhyeong's already scored, making Donghyuk count his money. Chanwoo's inched closer without him even noticing, startling him with a whisper. 

"Umm...what plan?"

He tries to act nonchalant, staring at the way Bobby's running on the field and not even bothering to hold back his fond smile. 

"You know what I mean. Bobby told me last night."

Hanbin holds in a groan of his own, remembering Jinhwans' words. He glances over at him but the other's too busy staring angrily at Junhoe's back as the other tightens his hand around a date that looks eerily similar to Jinhwan. 

"You don't want us to go, right?"

Chanwoo stares at him, eyes unbearably wide. Hanbin concentrates on Bobby instead. It seems to work out fine, especially so when his boyfriend throws away his jacket for a moment, muscles flexing under a thin white shirt. Hanbin his lips without even wanting to. 

"Honestly, I don't mind if you do."

Hanbin drags his eyes away from Bobby just to squint them at him disbelievingly. It can't be. 

"You..you don't mind?"

Chanwoo smiles at him and Hanbin feels like he's looking at family. He shakes his head to clear those thoughts away. 

"Nope. If you want to then please, go ahead. I'm all for my brother being happy."

Hanbin knows there has to be a catch to all of this. Knows it can't go as smoothly as he wants it to. Chanwoo takes in a breath before continuing. He was right. 

"But I..I don't think he's really sure about this. He's told me all about your love story which, by the way, I knew."

 Hanbin feels his cheeks redden at the memory of Bobby's hands around him on that couch and how good it felt. And how Chanwoo was probably in on it. He gulps. 

"I'm not that dumb. But the point is I..I don't think he's ready to go just yet. He's doing this for you. He's afraid she'll get you away from here before he can. But I know my brother, he's terrified of having to leave it all behind without telling anybody. Terrified of what our parents are gonna say. Most of all, terrified of what's gonna happen to your sister."

Hanbin keeps staring at Bobby on the field, drawing blood from his lips because of how strongly he's biting into them. He knows that everything he's saying is true. Knows that this is absolutely insane. Knows that they'll never be happy without his sister, without their friends. 

Knows that he couldn't live without Bobby even if he wanted to and how the feeling in his chest erases every doubt he's ever had. 

"I-"

"You're right. Completely ing right. Bobby's just stubborn and Hanbin doesn't want to live without him so he'll go along with any stupid plan he thinks of."

Jinhwan leans over him, hand on his knee colder than the one he's used to. 

Chanwoo takes the moment to high five him and Hanbin mopes at the both of them, lips turning into a pout. 

"Look, we'll support you no matter what but just promise me," Jinhwan stares over at Chanwoo's worried face before changing his sentence. "Promise us, that you'll think about everything we just said before stepping on that train. Alright?"

Hanbin raises his gaze just to be met with Bobby's. His whole body shivers as he grabs their pinkys with a defeated 'alright'. 

The guys smile throughout the rest of the game yet he can't seem to. 
 




"Tell me if it's out of line but.. are you over Bobby?"

Chanwoo's voice is hushed, no one but them being able to hear it. At least Hanbin hopes so,  when he cheks to see Donghyuk conversing and most probably stealing Yunhyeongs' date. 

Jinhwan almost drops his drink, that's definitely something alcoholic judging by his breath, the bottle landing on Hanbins' thighs instead.

"How--how did you-"

Chanwoo smirks at the both of them and Hanbin has a hard time not slapping him on the shoulder. This kid is evil. 

"Come on Jinhwan, I've known you for years. I'm not as oblivious to everything as my brother. So, are you over him? I mean you couldn't possibly endorse this situation if you weren't but..who knows right?"

Chanwoo bumps their shoulders together trying to get a smile out of him but Hanbin focuses on keeping the tip of his nose warm and staring at his boyfriend instead. Bobby's smile seems to do the trick. 

"You know I never believed Bobby when he said you're a chaotic evil type of guy but now I really really do."

Chanwoo coos with a loud 'thank you', fluttering his lashes at Jinhwan's annoyed face. Hanbin holds back his smirk. 

"But I'm over him. It's done with. I'm not even into guys anymore."

Hanbin cautiously stares at Jinhwan and the back of Junhoes' head. It's awfully quiet now and he wonders if the other can hear them. Wonders if Jinhwan wants him to. 

"Why's that?"

Jinhwan snorts, taking a sip from the drink and staring off into the distance until his gaze lands on Junhoe's back. 

"Because someone else broke my heart. End of story."

Hanbin sees the tips of Junhoes' ears turn pink and now he's definitely sure the other heard them. Hoping that this might not be the end of their relationship but maybe a beginning instead. 

Jinhwan doesn't acknowledge him for the rest of the night and neither does he.

The game is about to end when Bobby scores, the guys jumping up in glee. 

Hanbin notices the crowd ignoring them though. Notices how the clapping dies down as soon as it started and how there are a few guys snickering at him, yelling loud 'boos' he's sure Bobby can hear.

The laughter dies in his throat as a feeling bubbles up in his chest, taking over every part of his body, grabbing him along for the ride. 

"Bobby! We love you!"

He smiles down at him, legs wobbling from what he's just said. Jinhwans' eyes sparkle as he yells the same along with Chanwoo, Donghyuk and even Jisoo, Yunhyeong jumping on Bobby's back in pure glee. 

Bobby sends what seems like a finger heart up at them and Hanbin forgets the whispers and the looks and the crawling underneath his skin, savoring the love that runs through him instead. 

They end up winning the last game of the season, Bobby hollering loudly as they run to the field, huddling for a group hug that squeezes the air right out of him. He doesn't mind though, doesn't mind at all when he sees Bobby's face and knows no matter what they'll choose, it'll work out. 



*

"So, I got some pizza from Junhoes' uncle and a kiss from Jisoo. Congratulate me!"

Yunyeong's making his way to the crowded living room couch, just after they're done telling Donghyuk about the escape plan. The air is tense around them and Hanbin wishes he could take away the bitter feeling of a farewell.

"You kissed Junhoe's uncle and got pizza from Jisoo?"

Yunhyeong punches Bobby in the chest, as the other falls all over Hanbin, making him squirm away from his touch. Jinhwan rolls his eyes at them as Yunhyeong finally realizes something's different. 

"Why do y'all look like zombies? Did Bobby make you watch that stupid movie again?"

Bobby pounces off the sofa to tackle him as Donghyuk and Chanwoo laugh, Jinhwan downing his glass of wine with a fond expression on his face. 

"Nope, Hanbin and I are leaving."

He's on top of Yunhyeong when he says it, the other a bit bewildered and not really sure where he should put his hands. Hanbin finds it to be highly amusing. 

Jinhwan tells him the entire story as Yunhyeong withers away from Bobby's touch, staring at the ceiling as he hears the news.

"We'll that's stupid."

Bobby's sprawled all over him again, the others squeezed together on the end of the couch, giving them both a very annoyed look.

"We know."

Hanbin swallows the urge to run and plays with Bobby's hair instead. Listening to arguments unfold. 

"No but seriously guys, just think about staying for a little while."

Donghyuk's taking down his ponytail and Hanbin notices a few blonde streaks in his hair. He wonders if they're for a girl and how much of his life he'll miss while they're away. He squeezes Bobby's thigh as the ticking in the back of his mind intensifies. 

"Think about telling mom and dad. Bobby, you know they'll help!"

Chanwoo's sitting on the ground with Yunhyeong now, the other taking the opportunity to use him as a mattress. Chanwoo's protests go unnoticed. 

"They'll react badly. I just know it. Besides we can't.. we can't just.."

Hanbin stares into Bobby's eyes as the other tries to find answers in his. Chanwoo makes a gagging sound when Hanbin ducks down to where Bobby's laying on his lap, to kiss the corner of his mouth in an attempt to wipe off that frown. 

"Can we not talk about this?"

He turns to the others when Bobby's frown doesn't disappear, instead deepening into something similar to worry and that very familar feeling of his - dread. 

"Fine. But just..there are other options out there."

Hanbin doesn't know if he has enough willpower to wait for those to work. 





Hanbin wakes up on Saturday to Hanbyul's soft giggles as some guy from the market brings in a huge Christmas tree. He swallows hard at the look on her face, at the look on his mothers' face and hopes he doesn't look too happy. Hopes his legs don't jitter as he tells her a lie about going over to Jeongyeons' later that night. Hopes that running is worth it. That he won't lose it all in the process. Lose himself. 

"Hanbinnie, decorate with me!"

It's sunny outside but Hanbin couldn't tell, can't tell  without counting the freckles on Bobby's face. 

"Sure, but be careful."

She nods as he kneels down next to her and starts grabbing the same old ornaments from their same old boxes. He doesn't know if the night will end the same old way or not.
 




The backpack he has on feels twice as lighter as the weight on his shoulders. The same weight that shifts to his lungs as soon as he notices Bobby on the other side of the tracks. 

Bobby waves at him before running over, acting just as carelessly as always. He reaches him with a huge smile, eyes sparkling as Hanbin recounts the freckles on his face. He smiles when he notices a new one.

"You ready?"

Hanbin doesn't answer, hands finding his hips instead, pulling him forward for a kiss. It makes his insides feel lighter for a little bit, like he's ready to take off into the unknown. 

Bobby pulls away just as the first flakes of snow fall between them and Hanbin thinks that the sweat in the hollow of his neck tastes less like raindrops and more like morning dew. More like home.

"Not really."

Bobby chuckles, pulling him in for another chaste kiss, lips hovering over his as it ends. Their noses brush together, Hanbins' heart trying to beat out of his chest and through the heavy fog that's crowding over his lungs. 

"You know, I haven't kissed you in a day and it already feels too long."

Bobby brushes their noses together for the umpteenth time, Hanbins' numb lips regaining some color thanks to his breath. He counts the snowflakes on Bobby's cheeks to focus. 

"You know, it's our first Christmas together."

Bobby's hands around his neck tighten, mittens scratching him a bit too roughly. He smiles anyway.

"Merry Christmas, Bin."

Hanbin feels his chest tighten at the words and at the way Bobby's looking at him. At how he sees fresh starts in there. A spark that's contaminated him into becoming a better person. A new person. 

"Merry Christmas, Bob."

He thinks of Hanbyul for a second, wonders if she's sitting by the tree alone, waiting for her big brother to arrive to open her gifts. Thinks of her long fingernails and the way they'd scratch her skin when she'd find out he's gone forever. 

"What's wrong?"

Bobby's looking up at him, concerned but happy. Hanbin can't break the bubble, can't destroy their dream. But he thinks he just might have to, morning dew be damned. 

"Bobby I...I uhh..."

Bobby's arms are warm around him, like the home he's desperately been waiting for,  ever since he knew what the word even meant. 

"I don't think I can..I don't think I can go. I can't leave her. Jinhwan's right. They're all right. We can't just go like this."

The weight falls from his shoulders but stays heavy on his lungs as Bobby's arms detach from him. Hanbin feels the sting of it deep in his gut. In his eyes as he tries to blink it away.  

"I'm so glad you said that."

He raises his gaze, hoping he looks as confused as he feels. Hoping Bobby won't leave him behind not now, not ever. 

"I don't want to go either. At least not right now. Not like this."

Laughter bubbles up in his throat as Bobby takes a step back, grabbing his arm so they could go sit. Grabbing him and not even thinking of letting go. Hanbin feels the fresh air burn his lungs as he stares back at their footsteps on the fresh coat of snow. Stares back at his past and into the eyes of his future. 

"We'll get you out of that house no matter what, Bin. I'll..I'll talk to my parents. Maybe they can think of something better."

Hanbin feels his mouth turn up with a smile as Bobby's mittened fingers find his. As they point to their constellation.

"I wanted to help on my own but I..I don't think this would at all."

Hanbin shifts closer, pulling Bobby on his lap as the other yelps and tries giving him a weirdly angled eskimo kiss. He holds back the weird giggles trying to burst out  of him to focus on the feeling in his gut. The feeling surrounding him. That everything will be alright. 

"I'm trying to be serious here!"

Bobby pouts at him, entwining their limbs so that there's no way he could escape. The pout turns into a heavy breath as Hanbin nips at his neck, breathing him in. Letting the snow fall on his cheek as he rests it against Bobby's, feeling the calm take over like that stupid scent of his.

"You have no idea how much you've helped, Bob. I mean it."

And he really does mean it. Knows he has to step into those steps he took earlier, has to be the Hanbin in those same old sneakers, the one whos gaze would never raise above the ground. Knows he has to be the old Hanbin and not the new one. The new one who's sitting with Bobby on his lap, building a home right in front of his own frostbitten nose, not even accepting the possibilty of losing it. Of losing himself. 

He walks home an hour later, feeling the weight shift off of him completely. Feeling the snowflakes chase down his neck in a new game. 

A new beginning. 

Flight. Fight. 

 

 

 

*******

So this was actually supposed to be set on the xmas times and not just done because its xmas also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z-Nu351j58 to all!!

I hope you like this chapter?? I tried writing this for five days and got it out on Christmas... so I think this could be considered a Christmas present?? Or a miracle lmao 

I think this fic might have maximum 5 chapters left so!! its about to end!! its gonna get down!! stay tuned for pretty much no drama and sweet eskimo kisses :)