Don't You Ever Leave Me

Fools

"I knew it!"

Hanbin feels his bloodcurdling at her voice. At the way it sounds nothing like last time. 

He sees her walking towards them, hears her throwing some bag on the ground and knows that this is really happening. It's serious and it's here and it's everything he's ever been afraid of. 

Bobby's hands are stuck on his skin, faltering but not leaving. They feel heavy, like led and Hanbin wants to push him away. Can't make himself do it, knowing that it might be the last time he'll ever feel them on him. Near him even. 

He lets his head fall down, on Bobby's shoulder that's still somehow warm and pink. The thrill that pumped through him now replaced with dread. 

He feels his knuckles turning white with the force of his grip on Bobby's boxers. Feels himself whimper into the crook of his neck before looking back at her and resigning to his fate, the scent of Bobby still stuck in his nostrils. Stuck on his skin. 

"I knew you'd stopped behaving Hanbin. I knew it the moment I saw this boy at our house and the way.. the way you looked at him. I'm no fool. I can't be fooled!"

Her voice is throaty, like it's hard for her to breathe and Hanbin knows exactly how that feels. 

"Ms. Kim I-None of this is-"

She steps even closer then, Bobby stepping away from his side and suddenly Hanbin's just very very cold. 

His tailbone hits the sink with a loud thump and Hanbin winces. 

"Don't speak to me. Don't speak to my son or my daughter ever again. Get out of this house right now!"

Bobby looks at him, waits for Hanbin to say something, do anything. He's too tired for it. Knows fighting her is a lost cause. So he just stares at the goosebumps on Bobby's skin. Hopes his eyes convey how sorry he is. 

"I-I-Hanb-"

The spark in Bobby's eyes is slowly disappearing and Hanbin wonders if he himself ever even had one in the first place. He thinks not. 

"Go!"

And so Bobby scrambles out of there, hoodie in one hand and shoes in the other. 

Hanbin stares at the door and wonders if Bobby'll ever come back. 

*

"What are we gonna do with you now, huh?"

She's pacing in front of him, staring at the lovebites on his neck with disgust. Her small hands clenching into fists whenever he even dares to look at her.

"I..I promise it will never ever ever happen again. Please let me graduate here and we can move and I'll find-"

She laughs, the sound hollow and empty. Hanbin feels the knot in his stomach twist so strongly that it makes him nauseous. 

"You promise? Oh Hanbin haven't you realised your promises mean nothing in this household anymore."

She looks at him and Hanbin wishes he had the will to run. Fight for the life he's always wanted to have. He thinks even if he did, that will is slowly fading.

"Now come with me. You need to learn your lesson before I can even think about what to do next." She grabs his elbow sharply before letting it go to squint her eyes at him. "And for the love of god If I have to look at those bug bites on you one more time I will-"

Hanbin interrupts before he has to hear any more.

"Okay,mother. Okay."

*

He wakes up to the sound of Hanbyul singing along to her favorite cartoon. A day later.

His bones ache, his joints feel like they're on fire and Hanbin has a hard time remembering why. And then he opens his eyes and it all comes back.

The way he fell down the stairs. The way he accidentally bumped into a door with his eye. The way it all paled in comparison to her fingernails. The way she pushed them in his skin and the way he begged for her to stop. 

Told her he'd behave. But they both knew he'd never be able to again. 

"Oh, youre up!"

She walks into his room an hour later. Hanbin knows she heard him looking for his phone, frantically going through every drawer and every spider webbed corner of his room. 

"I bought you some soup and pain meds. Take them and go washing later."

Hanbin nods but doesn't try to respond. Doesn't really want to either.

"And if you're looking for your phone then..I'm sorry but it's gone. I'm selling it."

She's out the door in seconds and through all his pain, through the weird thumping in the back of his skull, through the painful tug of his knee, all he really thinks about is Bobby. And how to tell him he's alright. They're going to be alright. 

*

He wakes up the next morning, head spinning and heart pounding in his chest. He limps down the stairs and it's suddenly very quiet. Hanbin wonders if she's home.

He looks at the door and tries to figure out what to do. Thinks of Bobby and his inviting arms. There's a cough and Hanbin startles. 

"Good morning." Her eyes narrow. "What are you looking at?"

She's making breakfast, Hanbyul running back from her room and shrieking when she sees her big brother. Hanbin swallows the lump in his throat and wills away the tears starting to form in the corner of his already red eyes. One of them still a bit swollen. 

"I was just thinking if I want to eat or not."

He shrugs his shoulders and listens to the old clock ticking in their living room. The sound of it somehow ominous, keeping him on edge. 

"I made ramen and some veggies."

He nods as he tries to sit down without wincing too much. Missing Bobby's fingers and how the burn of them would take away all the pain of the world.

"So.. I hope you learned your lesson Hanbin."

He nods again, gulping down the water Hanbyul gives him as her smile falters when she spots his eye. 

Her voice is quiet and concerned when she speaks. 

"Wh-what happened to your eye Hanbinnie?"

He snorts and startles at how desperate it sounds. His mother gives him a glare as Hanbyul looks at him, suddenly seeming a lot older than she really is. 

"Nothing, just hit my head, that's all." Hanbyul still doesn't seem very satisfied by his answer so Hanbin continues. "You know..hugs will make it a lot better. And kisses too."

She smiles up at him and climbs onto his lap. Hanbin tries his best not to cry. 

The breakfast is quiet until she speaks again, her fingernails clicking against her smartphone screen. No, his smartphone screen, trying to unlock it for the eleventh time. Hanbin wants to laugh at her attempts. Wants to feel smug because finally there's a thing in this world she can't take away from him. 

"I'm sending you back to school tomorrow."

He startles, staring at his sneakers and waiting for her to continue. 

"But Hanbin.. you must realise that this cannot go on anymore. I talked to your school.  I won't tolerate you seeing that boy again. And If I hear about anything strange you'll be sent immediately to the self help camp I picked out for you."

Hanbin tries to make sense of what she just said but he's still too tired. Bones aching under the waves of his exhaustion. 

"Self help camp?"

She smiles at him and Hanbin turns away, stomach rumbling and willing to throw up everything he just ate. 

"Well, you see you've stopped behaving. And the only way I can make you behave again is send you there for a few months. Right now I booked you in after graduation but if I hear anything about that boy you will go right away. And you'll never ever see Hanbyul again. I mean it."

He's been trying to find a silver lining all day long yet now it all seems pointless. There is no silver lining. There'll never be. 

He's scared to go. Really, it's stupid because no one knows what happened and she can't see him when he's in there but he.. he's scared. He can't stop his legs from shaking, the slight limp he has getting worse because of it and he can't stop his teeth from chattering. 

Can't stop feeling like no matter what he does he's bound to end up in a straight jacket. He's stopped behaving and she can't risk with that. She just can't. 

He's too caught up in his own thoughts to hear the footsteps running towards him. To prepare himself for the way seeing Bobby still takes his breath away. Always will. 

"Hanbin, , HanbinHanbinHanbin-"

Bobby's arms loop around him, crushing him in a hug so tight he thinks his bones might break.

"Are you-Are you okay? I was so worried I called and I called and I didn't I-"

Bobby's on the verge of tears and Hanbin feels himself already cry, feels the tears roll down his cheeks in front of those stupid school gates. Knows that they're making a scene but he doesn't care. Not right now. Not at all. 

"I'm-"

He can't finish his sentence, Bobby's arms going around him again, cold lips pressing against his neck, peppering his collarbone with desperate kisses as Hanbins' whole body shudders. He feels like he's home again. Has been homesick for days. 

"I'm okay Bobby. I'm-"

Bobby looks at him then, fingers hovering over his cheek as his eyes dart over him, afraid he'll break with just a single touch. Hanbin thinks that it might actually happen. 

"What the did she do to you??? What did she do?"

Bobby's fingertips are on his cheek now as he stares widely at the puffyness of his left eye.

"It's nothing Bobby. I've been through worse it's-"

Bobby's nostrils flare as he keeps interrupting him and people keep staring. 

"Worse?? Hanbin this is worse! We have to-we have to do something! Anything!"

He wants to answer, wants to say that, yes they can leave or they can fight but the thing is, they can't. They can't do anything cause she's the adult. She's the parent and they're two idiots who fell in love. Two boys who fell in love and no matter how many times they'll run it'll never be enough. 

He's ready to try and defuse the bomb that Bobby's turning into when there's a hand on his shoulder and worried eyes glancing between the two. 

"Guys, I don't want to interrupt but everyone's staring. Let's go."

Hanbin expects it to be Donghyuk or Jinhwan or just about anybody else but Yunhyeong. 

Bobby lets out a long sigh, lips in a tight line. 

"Okay."

*

"I have no idea what's going on and I don't even know if I want to but- people were taking pictures. Filming you! And I really don't think that it's a good idea fueling the rumor mill right now."

Yunhyeong's taken them to their usual spot outside, no lunches in sight this time around. 

Hanbin finds his presence overwhelming. Doesn't know what to say to him to explain everything that just happened. 

He sighs as Bobby keeps looking at him intently, fists clenching by his sides. Hanbin hates how he feels guilty all of a sudden. Like he's the one to blame for all of this happening. For them never being able to have a home.

"Yunhyeong it's-it's a bit complicated."

Bobby lets himself relax a bit, sitting down by Yunhyeongs side and pulling Hanbin down with him, when he doesn't budge. 

"Oookay but you could try and explain. I mean whatever it is I'll probably understand, I..I just want you guys to tell me what's up. And why Hanbin hasn't been to school in days. Especially why he hasn't been reading mine and Junhoe's amazing commentary about The Heirs."

He gives him a look and Hanbins' legs stop jittering for a minute, a giggle escaping from his lips involuntarily.  Bobby relaxes into his touch and into the sound. 

"Are you sure you want to hear it all? Since there's lots to tell and were already-" Bobby checks his imaginary watch and Hanbin feels fond all over, the jittering of his legs stopping all together. "-20 minutes late."

Yunhyeong shrugs his shoulders, eyes darting between the two. Hanbin is thankful that he isn't sipping his smoothie because he's pretty sure he'd suffocate otherwise. 

Bobby looks at him for approval and Hanbin nods. He's still nervous, he's still fearful yet telling Yunhyeong isn't nowhere near the top of his list of things to be afraid of. 

And Hanbin's pretty sure that no matter what he does there's nothing much left to lose if he's already losing Bobby. 

"Hanbin and I are together."

Yunhyeong doesn't say a word for the next ten minutes and Hanbin wonders if that's his personal record.

Bobby takes advantage of his silence to tell him their story in under 5 minutes. Hanbin's thankful he doesn't tell him about what happened when his mother came home. That he doesn't even mention her at all. He's also glad Yunhyeong doesn't bring their very public scene up again, probably thinking it was just a regular couple thing. Hanbin wishes it was. 

"Okay, Okay..okay, that's.. a lot to take."

Yunhyeong pats their knees and then retrieves his hand, not really knowing what to do or how to make it seem like he's not in complete and utter shock. 

Bobby chuckles, the sound coming out strained and tired. Hanbin squeezes his hand.

"Yeah umm.. Donghyuk and Jinhwan kinda know already but Junhoe doesn't. I think we'd appreciate you not telling him before we get to it."

Yunhyeong nods before his head darts up, eyes kind of accusing. 

"Wait? What do you mean they know?"

Bobby rolls his eyes but looks fond anyway. Hanbin echoes that feeling. 

"Donghyuk found out on his own and we had to tell Jinhwan cause he was getting upset about it."

Yunhyeong seems to process the information and then he's got questions again. 

"Found out on his own? Do you mean like he saw you d- Wait no, no I don't want to hear about that!!"

He's almost ready to jump up from the table and run, Bobby's hand on his shoulder pulling him down again. Hanbin shoves him a little and rolls his eyes. Yunhyeong still looks a bit scarred without even hearing a word about what really happened. 

"Is that why Jinhwan was ignoring our table? He was upset about you two?"

They nod in unison as Yunhyeong puts the pieces of the puzzle together, taking a lot longer than Hanbin expected him to. 

"I mean.. I'm happy for you and everything but this is.. this is a lot to take in. We have to talk about this again.. I have to talk about this with Junhoe when he finds out. This could literally break our whole school if it got out, you know that right?"

Hanbin wishes he didn't. 

"Yeah, we do."

Bobby answers when Yunhyeong seems to wait for one, voice bittersweet. The other looks at them for a long while before smiling to himself and probably trying to figure out the right wording for what he's about to say next. 

"Umm.. I kinda thought you two were strangely close but I didn't even consider that y'know- a relationship and everything. I really should've put it together when we had my cheer up party at your house. Damn you two were all over each other."

He smiles fondly to himself and Hanbin feels his heart lurch for the first time that day. And not in a particularly bad way either. 

"Wait so if you stayed the night then does that- oh forget I ever said anything. I don't want to hear about it!"

He scrambles up for real this time as Bobby cackles, starting to tell him everything they did  and overexaggerating, of course. 

"So I took his di-"

Yunhyeong's already running away, screaming for them to leave him alone and Hanbin takes that as cue to laugh his off before they could move on to everything they needed to. 

 Hanbin feels his legs jitter again when they've sat in silence for a moment too long. 

Bobby looks deflated now, no longer angry but just.. sad. Hanbin wants to laugh at how they parallel each other too much at times. 

"Hanbin.. what did she say?"

He's brushing his fingers against his knuckles and Hanbin feels himself melt under the touch. 

"A lot of things." 

Bobby nudges him lightly and it feels like them again. With just a little bit of edge behind it all. 

"Come on, you know what I mean."

He does and it's still hard to open up. It's still hard when he knows Bobby can't do anything about it. 

"She said that if she ever sees me with you again, or if her 'friends' or informants or whatever see us then she'll send me to a self care or self help or.. whatever camp."

Bobby furrows his brow, not expecting that answer at all. Hanbin wants to kiss him so badly it hurts. 

"Basically what she means by that is a mental hospital or most probably some 'pray the gay away' stuff." 

Bobby wants to say something but Hanbin continues, doesn't want him to get his expectations up. 

"Even if she does let me graduate she said she'll still send me there. It's just..If I-I see you or talk to you before that then it's.. I'll have to go immediately."

Bobby's grip on his hand tightens and Hanbin forgets how it hurts as soon as their eyes meet. The spark Bobby has still there, hidden. 

"She can't do that Hanbin. You're-you're a grown up! You're 18 already and she- she just can't send you away. She can't send you away from me."

His hand is cupping his cheek now and Hanbin nuzzles into the touch. Sighs. Waits for Bobby's voice to soothe him enough to let out the harsh truth. 

"Bobby but If I don't she'd never let me see Hanbyul again. She'd tell her I left her or that I'm dead or just.. something. I'd never see her. And she's all I got."

Bobby's head darts up as his other hand finds his thigh, their bodies now turned towards each other so completely that Hanbin wonders how they're not in each others laps by now. 

"You got me too."

Hanbin smiles for the first time in days. Genuine and big but still not completely him. 

"I know. I know but.. she's my blood Bobby. She's all I have and I don't want her to grow up with a mother like that. Without me around she'll.. I don't want her to fall in love with the wrong person-" Hanbins' mind doesn't forget to add that no, for her it's wrong and for them it's always been right. "- like I did and suffer because of it. Have her whole life ruined."

Bobby's eyes are bleary and Hanbin hates how he feels his stomach twist because of it. Hates how the shivers run through his body when Bobby's hand falls from his face. Hates how much he loves him and how princes and princesses are allowed happy endings. Yet he never will be. 

"Hanbin, I promise you I'll think of something. Anything. There has to be a way for us. Because I won't have this go to waste. It can't. You-I-"

Bobby stops for a second, collecting his thoughts and his breath. Hanbin wants his breathlessness to come from their endless kisses and not from this. Not from anger and fear and desperation. 

"I love you Binnie. I really really do."

And Hanbin takes in the scent of Bobby again. The fresh air around him, the earth, the musk and the apple and the cinnamon. And lets himself lean forward, catch his lovers' lips without a second thought.

Because Bobby tastes nothing like he feels right now. Bobby tastes like bitter chocolate, like salt and most of all like home. The butterflies in his stomach awaken and Hanbin hopes he doesn't have to put them to sleep for good.

Lunch rolls by soon enough and Hanbin holds his breath. 

"Hanbin!! Where have you been?"

Donghyuk's by his side in seconds, as he plays sadly with his food, none of it going down. 

"Had some trouble at home."

He smiles but he knows it doesn't reach his eyes. Donghyuk looks at him wearily before sitting down and hugging him, long and tight. 

Hanbin is taken aback by the action, a noodle dangling between his lips the whole time. Donghyuks' eyes crinkle in a laugh when he sees it. 

"God, you're stupid. I missed you."

Hanbin smiles and feels it fill him up more than the food he's trying to will down. 

"I missed you too."

And soon enough Yunhyeong arrives with Junhoe, Jinhwan tagging along with a worried look on his face. 

It disappears as soon as he sees Hanbin and Hanbin has trouble smiling back when he realises that it's not a dream. That for the moment they're okay and Jinhwan doesn't hate him. Not even a little. Not at all. 

"Glad to see you back. Sick or just wanted to avoid the history test?"

Jinhwan seems to notice somethings off and he looks around to spot Bobby. For some reason he hasn't arrived. 

"Kinda sick and kinda lazy."

They laugh as Bobby finally makes his way to the table, taking shuddering breaths as he sits down next to him. Pressing close so they're thigh to thigh, knee to knee and shoulder to shoulder.

Yunhyeong looks away from them immediately and Hanbin hopes that he's on their side. 

"So what's up with you two?"

Junhoe's talking with his mouth full again and Donghyuk looks at him pointedly. The other just laughs. 

"Nothing?"

Bobby's sulking and Hanbin hates how there are no fingers on his thigh. No hand on his waist.

"Yeah right. You both look like kicked puppies. What's going on?"

Yunhyeong's eyes bulge in their sockets as he stares at them and then down at his hands again. Hanbin feels himself wanting to laugh but the sound dies somewhere in his throat. 

"Nothing it's just..It's.."

Bobby scratches his nape, looks at Hanbin for a long long while, longingly, and Hanbin feels the urge to kiss him raise it's head again. The urge to fight back. 

"It's complicated."

They're all quiet until Yunhyeong snorts. 

"Yeah, tell me about it."

That seems to break the barrier, both Donghyuk and Jinhwan doubling over in laughter. And Hanbin looks at Bobby as his eyes crinkle and wonders if he'll ever see the sun again. 

Jinhwan's invitied him over after school and Hanbins' pretty eager to go. He calls his mother from Jinhwans' phone, makes sure that she knows he's not lying. Makes sure that Hanbyul is okay. 

Jinhwan makes them cocoa again as Hanbin settles in, throwing his bag on the ground and grabbing his books, comfortable silence filling the room.

They make small talk about Jinhwan's family and Hanbin thinks it's gonna be okay. He knows it isn't when Jinhwan keeps staring at him over his cocoa cup, afraid or maybe just uncomfortable to open his mouth and voice all the questions he has. 

"So.. what's really going on?"

Hanbin startles a bit, almost dropping his cup. They laugh but it dies down quickly. 

Jinhwans' legs are pulled up and he looks tired again. Eyes filled with worry that never seems to properly disappear from them.

"I.. I don't really know where to start."

He tries for a smile but thinks it might look more like a frown instead when Jinhwan's eyes stay on him for longer than he'd want to. 

"Well.. we have the whole night. So you can start by telling me why you don't have your phone and why Bobby looks like he wants to commit." 

Hanbin startles, unsure if it's a half assed joke or if he's serious. Seems like it's both when Jinhwan snorts as soon as he does. He wonders how come Bobby hasn't told him about any of this. Wonders if they're still not talking and why he feels a pang of guilt about it. 

"Is-" Hanbin looks at the way Jinhwan's phone buzzes on his tabletop and startles. "Do you have a new phone?"

Jinhwan was waiting for something else, judging by the look on his face yet he nods, telling him all about how his old phone was too low in space so he finally convinced his dad to buy a new one. 

"Can I umm.. can I have your old phone?  I swear I'll bring it back and everything but I just really need it right now."

Jinhwan nods but doesn't get up just yet. 

"Sure, but first speak up."

Hanbin tries to. 

"Hanbin seriously you can't.. you can't let her do that. You can't let her win."

Jinhwan's by his side now, the both of them huddled over the kitchen table,  cups of cocoa forgotten somewhere in the living room. 

"I don't want to let her win, Jinhwan but it's.. what can I do really? I can't take Hanbyul away from her cause she's..she's too good. Everyone believes her when she says she loves her, because she does. And everyone believes her when she says I'm a freak because I am."

Jinhwan looks at him pointedly, grabs his arm and makes Hanbin stare him right in the eye. The movement, his forcefulness and his height reminds him a lot of her yet it isn't unpleasant. It's nothing like her. The touch makes him feel safe and cared for. 

"Listen you're not a freak. Because If youre a freak then I'm one too. Remember? We both like-" Jinhwan takes a breath before continuing, admitting it out loud still hard for the both of them to do. "-boys? So no, were not freaks we're just.. different that's all. And please Hanbin you have to get out of that house. I know Hanbyul means a lot to you but-"

He interrupts and sounds a lot rougher than he'd like to. 

"Yeah but you don't. She's the only one I have Jinhwan. She's my only family and I don't want her to grow up with her alone. I don't want her to feel unloved. I know my mom might not do anything to her but.. what if I leave and she starts finding things that are wrong with Hanbyul. What if the guy or girl she falls in love with are wrong. What if she's I don't know.. too fat or thin or whatever and she hates it and- I- I just want what's best for her."

Jinhwan looks at him then, eyes sadder than they were before, if it's even possible. Hanbin wants to tell him it's alright. He'll manage. 

"Hanbin.."

Jinhwans' voice is quiet as he tries to get rid of the crack in it. 

"You.. you deserve so much more. I-I know I said some bad things when I found out about.. you know but.. you don't deserve this. You don't deserve losing him because of this."

Hanbin knows it's the truth but there's nothing he can do about it. At least that's what he keeps telling himself. 

Jinhwan doesn't feel like writing their play once they've finished talking and Hanbin feels like it's time to go to his house. 

He's almost out the door, with the phone stored deep in his pocket, when he speaks again. 

"Jinhwan?"

The other walks closer, hands crossed and mind in thought. 

"Yeah?"

"Just know that uhh..you deserve so much more too ."

He doesn't have to say who or what he means, Jinhwans' eyes lighting up in shock as his phone buzzes in his pocket. Hanbin gives it a knowing glance before stepping out and noticing that the stars have gone back into hiding. 

Hanbin doesn't really want to go to school the next day but the thought of PE makes him step out the front door anyway.

He hopes that Bobby'll be there and that they'll get to hold each other again. That he'll get to feel the comfort of his skin and feel the hotness of his breath. 
And all of that does happen when someone clears their throat in his shower stall, Hanbin turning around with a bright smile. 

"Shampoo?"

Bobby's stepping closer, hands going around his waist and pulling him in. Hanbin's aware that theres one more person in there with them but he doesn't really care. Especially when their shower turns off and suddenly they're alone.

Finally alone. 

"I thought you said you'd stop asking for shampoo if I'd help you in physics."

Bobby snorts, fingertips tapping his lower back as his lips swallow Hanbins' next statement. 

Hanbin has been homesick for days yet it felt like years. Years without Bobby's hands on his skin, years without the scent of him, years without his smile and the crinkle of his eye. 

They're pressed together so tight that Hanbin wonders if he'll ever be able to let go. 

"Bob-" He tries to speak but Bobby's lips are on his again, kissing him breathless, kissing him until his body tingles from it, toes curling by the press of their skin. 

"Mmph, I'm-I'm trying to speak here." 

Bobby laughs then, laughs as he leaves his lips to trace open mouthed kisses down his neck and Hanbin has a hard time making any sound at all. 

"I- I want to make this work."

Bobby nuzzles into his cheek then, happy. Willing to take whatever scraps Hanbin gives him. 

"I'm glad. Hanbin I'll figure something out, I promise. But until then just.. just meet me at the showers because, god, you taste so ing good."

He tries to swallow the laughter bubbling out of him but can't. Bobby pouts and acts offended until Hanbin drops to his knees before him. And somehow even that feels bittersweet to him. And Hanbin wonders why. 

*

He knows why when he arrives to school the next day. Knows exactly what's happening. Feels the air change around him as his worst nightmares come to life. 

He stumbles to the gates, girls giving him nasty looks and guys staying as far away as they can. His stomach drops as his palms start sweating and Hanbin needs answers, he needs them now. 

"What-"

Donghyuk's there, panicked and pushing a phone in his hands making all of the color drain from his face in seconds. He knows what this is. He knows what's going to happen. And he knows he's never ever going to survive this.

"I- I don't know where they got this from but look-" Donghyuk scrolls the pictures and Hanbin feels like throwing up, bile in his throat already. "-Bobby's in his boxers? Running from your front door??"

Hanbin feels like he's really going to throw up. Like he can't hold it all in anymore. It's too much. All of it is just too much. 

"Okay don't- don't look at that, some nasty comments about.." Donghyuk scrolls further and winces. "And see this I.. I don't know who took these but it's you and him and you're.. you're.."

"..We're kissing."

And Hanbin does throw up then. 

 

 

****** 

i shouldve put a warning out that this chap. is just a bunch of emo dialogue god.. goD i know its a bit all over the place and messy and probably not at ALL what you expected but the next one is just probably gonna be one big angst train. 
also IM BACK!! YAY!!! fckin finally am i right?? Im so sorry for letting you wait for so long its' just my work was killing me and i didnt even have time for a social life and just.. it was very bad. not as bad as hanbins' situation right now but just.. bad in general. So I quit!! And I hope I'll have some time to write this fic before I find another job again. Maybe an update every week? Every two weeks? Heck even three weeks would be great at this point.
But alright.. sorry for the weirdness of this chapter I rewrote it 5 times and this one just seemed to fit best even if its a little hectic. Hope you like it!!
Oh and as usual i'll check for mistakes tomorrow :)