The Only Exception

Fools

Bobby stops shaking after a few minutes, his tears mixing with the on their skin. He'd laugh at it if the situation weren't as tense as it was before. 

"We should get going."

Bobby removes himself from his side and Hanbin misses the weight and warmth of him immediately.

"Yeah, we really should."

He puts the towel back on before Bobby closes in on him, hands finding their way to his waist. Hanbin would like to pretend as if it didn't have a maddening effect on him but he's done pretending. 

Bobby smiles softly when he shivers and keeps staring at him, words stuck in his throat. Hanbin wonders what he wants to say and what he actually will.

"You still have dried on you."

He feels himself blush as Bobby leans forward and wipes it off of him, kissing every spot his thumb traced. 

Hanbin can see the flutter of his eyelashes and feel the flutter in his stomach. It's the closest he's ever felt to home and the fact that it's between Bobby's arms scares the out of him.

"There. You're good to go."

Bobby's hand lets go of his waist as his face stays close. They breath each other in and Hanbin would call the moment magic if it weren't for the fear behind those hooded lids. 

Finally they part and it's about time, an old man entering with a grunt.

They leave and Hanbin feels his fingers twitch, wanting to hold Bobby's hand more than ever before. The other seems to be feeling the same, fingers gripping his towel tightly and eyes tracing the lines of his hips. 

Hanbin lets out a shaky breath as they reach the guys. He wonders if they can tell just by looking at him. He knows he's good at lying but his body isn't and if Bobby checks him out one more time, gaze lingering longer than usual, then he's about to make it obvious to everyone who's in their close proximity. 

"Finally you're here."

Donghyuk's splashing in the small pool as Yunhyeong tries to chase Junhoe around to throw him in. The elderly are glancing at them angrily and Hanbin wants to remind him where they are. He doesn't though, hoping that the play fight will distract his friends from whatever traces of honesty are left on his flushing face.

Bobby steps in right away, throwing his towel on the ground and Hanbin opts for letting his feet dangle in the water, Bobby's ness being a bit overwhelming right now.

"What's up with you two?"

Jinhwan struts towards them, cocktail in hand, face clearer than the water they're swimming in. Hanbin wishes he got a facial instead of a... facial. He stops himself from going any further.

Bobby quirks his brow when it's eminent that Jinhwan's speaking to them. 

"Nothing?"

He lets his towel go, swimming towards Bobby, cocktail still in hand. Hanbin would praise his skill of not spilling a single drop, if his heart weren't suddenly in his throat. 

"You're weirdly quiet. Did you fight again?"

He stares at him now and Hanbin shakes his head a bit too quickly.

"Whatever. If you wanna fight save it for later though, I want to enjoy myself as long as I can."

Junhoe and Yunhyeong finally run towards them, both out of breath. Hanbin's kind of taken aback by how the sound reminds him of the sauna and how he's already stirring up underneath his towel. He grips the edge of the pool tightly. 

"How'd they let you take the cocktail? Isn't that like, illegal?"

Junhoe grabs it from Jinhwan's hand as soon as he slips in, taking a huge sip. Jinhwan smacks him on the head and takes it back, eyes sparkling instead of angry.

"It isn't illegal but it's not allowed either."

Hanbin takes notice of how their forearms touch and he wonders if it burns Jinhwan just as much as Bobby's fingers burn him. 

Before Junhoe can ask any further he shushes him, finger on his lips. Color rises on Junhoes' cheekbones and Jinhwan smirks, continuing on like it's nothing. 

"I'm good at what I do, Junhoe. Really good."

He takes the straw in his mouth and slurps loudly making everyone but Hanbin laugh. He looks at Bobby chuckle before their eyes meet and the sound dies in the others' throat. 

Hanbin's got a good idea of why Bobby takes the longest to get out of the pool when they leave. 

*

"Your dad was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago."

Donghyuk looks irritated and Hanbin's never seen him like this. He pats his shoulder and tells him it's okay, the night's still young.

He seems to relax but then winds up again when Junhoe lets them know he's going to take another ten minutes to get there.

Bobby stands by his side as they wait out in the cold, cheeks rosy from the temperature change. 

"So, how are you liking your birthday so far?"

Bobby's tone is cheeky but only to his ears and Hanbin wants to slap him. Or kiss him. Or both.

"Could be better. Thought the saunas were a little boring."

Bobby does slap him then and Hanbin loves the playfullness of it. He wonders if Bobby wants to kiss him too and it makes the flutter in his stomach turn into a full blown tornado. 

When they finally manage to fit themselves in the backseat of the car, Hanbin wonders if Bobby's a part of his constellation.

He feels the way his fingers trace burning circles on his thigh and Hanbin thinks that what he feels for Bobby is big and bright, a Supernova. When it finally explodes it'll take him with it and there's nothing he can do about it. 

*

"I'm gonna head back to the office for a little while so you guys behave."

Hanbin's smiling at Jinhwan as he manages to hide away Junhoes' sneakers in just a minute. The word 'behave' brings him back to reality though and Hanbin feels the familiar aching in his chest. 

"There's enough beer in the fridge to last a lifetime so be careful. I'll be back late and I'm not afraid to call the cops on drunk teenagers."

Junhoe snorts at them, a bossy smirk on his face.

"Not even my own son."

His father gives him a stern look as all of them burst out laughing. Junhoe scowls as he says goodbye to his dad, Yunhyeong yelling a 'thank you for taking his ego down a notch!' as the door closes.

Junhoe makes his way straight towards him while Donghyuk goes for the beers. 

Hanbin keeps thinking of his mother and suddenly he's scared of going back. Scared that she'll see the invisible marks Bobby left on his neck. Scared that she'll smell the musk and on his skin, the burn coming from a cigarette and not from incredibly delicate fingers. 

"You okay?"

Bobby's standing by him and Hanbin startles, unaware of how he must've been there for a while.

He's scratching his nape, other hand in his pocket and Hanbin keeps staring at the sliver of a hickey he left on his neck. Something that only a trained eye can see. Something you notice only when you look for it. 

"Yeah, just thinking."

It's not a lie but it's not the truth either. He's kind of sure that if Bobby knew about his situation at home, he'd run away on the first opportunity. Coming to terms with your uality is one thing, falling in love another and dealing with his messed up family life a completely different topic already. 

"About what?"

He sees Bobby stare his hands and Hanbin wonders when he'll notice the burn mark or if he has, then when he'll ask about it. 

"Everything."

Bobby nods, like he's doing the same. Hanbin knows how difficult it is to process what happened, he's having a hard time dealing with it too. 

"You want a beer or are you gonna keep thinking?"

Hanbin snorts and drags himself towards the kitchen where Donghyuk's already planning on what activities they're going to do.

"Hanbin, finally!"

Junhoe looks grateful and he smiles, grabbing a beer and struggling to open it. 

"Tell Donghyuk he needs to stop thinking and just relax."

Hanbin says just that as Donghyuk glares at them both, grabbing the barbecue meat questioningly and then putting it back. 

"I can't relax! What are we gonna do? Just sit outside and grill meat?? How boring is that."

Everyone finds it a great idea though and Donghyuk seems kind of offended at how boring they are. 

Bobby takes the bottle from his hands and opens it for him, shy smile plastered on his face. Hanbin's scared of getting drunk, the thought of accidentally talking about what happened making him fret. Bobby's hands find his, the bottle cold but his fingers warm. Hanbin decides to stop worrying, at least for just this night.

When he looks up, face probably traitorously red and eyes sparkling, he's met with Jinhwan. Hanbin swallows the lump in his throat that wasn't there a second ago as Jinhwan grabs his own beer and shrugs past them, mouth drawn to a tight line. 

Hanbin looks over at Bobby who's suddenly a lot less dreamy and he wonders if he's figured it out yet. His hands shake as he grabs himself a bottle, taking a large gulp and Hanbin knows the answer. It was about time, really.

*

They're sitting on the lawn chairs by the barbecue, jackets thrown on and beer bottles in hand. Donghyuk's still pouting over their decision to just 'chill', as Junhoe put it, face wrapped in a large scarf, the tip of his nose peaking out from time to time. 

"So Hanbin, tell us what has been the greatest part of this day?"

Yunhyeong does his greatest impression of a TV reporter, making everybody chuckle. Bobby keeps staring at him over the fire of the grill, Junhoe deciding to forget the purpose of it to enjoy the heat. Hanbins' stomach grumbles from hunger as he keeps staring right back. 

He chokes a little on his beer, the question too sudden. Jinhwan glances between him and Bobby as they all wait for an answer.

"The bathhouse of course." He takes a gulp, lips around the head of the bottle while his eyes lock with Bobbys. "And this too, yeah."

He wants nothing more than to stare at the color rising in Bobby's cheeks, eyes landing on his own lap instead. A few gulps more and he'll be brave enough.

"That's a boring answer. Be specific."

Junhoe's knees keep knocking with Jinhwans' and Hanbin sees the slight flare of the others' nostrils, their forearms close but not touching. 

"Well then, my favorite part was Jinhwans' innuendo in the pool. Does that make you happy?"

Junhoe chokes on his beer as Jinhwan lets out a loud laugh, Yunhyeong doubling over in giggles. Donghyuk just rolls his eyes at their childishness and Hanbin rubs his arms, trying to make him relax. 

"God, that really was the best part wasn't it?"

Jinwhan stares at Junhoes' grumpy face as the other gets up, muttering something about bringing out the meat. 

*

As the night progresses on, so does Hanbins' state of drunkenness. He thinks of how many times he's already gotten drunk while hanging out with his friends and mentions that to all of them, emphasizing that they're a bad influence. 

Yunhyeong adds that Hanbin's the bad influence here, his birthday is why they're drinking in the first place. Jinhwan gives him a high five for that and Hanbin almost throws his mitten at him, unaware of the hot barbecue in the middle of their feud.

"Jesus christ, you're drunk. Should we take this home?"

Donghyuk's finally relaxing and Hanbin snuggles into his side as the other steps closer, eyebrows knitted in worry. 

"He's fine."

Hanbin's drunk but not that drunk as to not notice the way Junhoe's fingers keep travelling up Jinhwans' forearm. He wants to take him aside and tell him to not play with fire, laughing at the thought instead. 

"Okay yeah, he really is drunk."

Bobby's voice startles him, the sound of it deep and groggy, fitting right in with the fire in the pit of his stomach and in front of him. 

"Look who's talking."

Jinhwan snorts and Junhoe high fives him, their arms connecting for a bit too long. Hanbin squints to see better but then he's got small dark eyes in front of him and every thought he had about those two gets swept away as the musk takes over. 

"Also look who's finally talking. You sure you didn't fight in the saunas or something?"

Jinhwan's too curious for his own good and Hanbin wants to argue back, his tongue tied when he notices the tips of Bobby's ears turning bright pink at the question. 

"Shut up, I'm just tired. And he's drunk so I'll take him home."

He helps Hanbin up, splaying his hands on his lower back, making him shiver from the warmth of it. 

"D'you hear that? He's just tired. I have a good idea of why he's tired though, you se-"

Bobby shuts him up with a hand on his mouth and Hanbin laughs. He'd never tell, even while drunk. Never.

He bites his hand, cold but somehow still burning to him, and Bobby hisses.

"-He's tired because you guys are exhausting to keep up with."

Bobby lets out a sigh, warm breath making Hanbins' skin tingle. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Go home birthday boy, we'll bring some meat over tomorrow."

Junhoe glares at Yunhyeong, who's already trying to grab himself a piece.

"If this one over here doesn't eat all of it."

The last thing he hears before Bobby drags him off is Yunhyeongs' whine and Hanbin chuckles into Bobbys' neck, teeth grazing his skin for just a second before rough hands manhandle him onto the street. 

*

"Take me home with you."

Bobby's hand is on his shoulder, trying to keep him upright.

"Nope."

Hanbin whines, lips finding the shell of his ear for a whisper cut too short. He's not even sure what he said, the world spinning around as Bobby pushes him back too quickly.

"Hanbin, could you please stop?"

He finally looks towards him, eyes taking a while to focus. Bobby's ravishing, as always. He must've said it out loud, the other groaning at him in frustration.
Hanbin feels like a kicked puppy all of a sudden, eyes cast downward, stumble of his feet improving rapidly. 

"Sorry, I just-"

Bobby lets out a heavy breath as Hanbin counts the steps he takes, trying to will away the bile in his throat. He wonders if it's because of Bobby's curt tone or the alcohol. He thinks it's both. 

"I'm not gonna bite, Bobby."

Hanbin hears himself say it before he can think. His mind trying it's hardest to catch up with what's spilling from his dry mouth. 

"Stop being so scared."

He wants to take the words back but before he can, Bobby interrupts.

"It's not that I'm scared you're gonna bite Hanbin. I'm scared I will."

He dares to look at him now, eyes drooping from the sudden weight on them. Bobby looks almost childlike, the shyness on his face way out of character. 

"I like it rough though."

Bobby ends up wheezing from laughter at his crude remarks, Hanbin trying his best not to overstep his boundaries, giving Bobby his well deserved space for the rest of the night. 

He takes in the sight of him on his doorstep, relieved yet worried, hands still on his shoulders as he asks him if he can make it inside.

That's when Hanbin decides that he wants to kiss no one else but Bobby for the rest of his life.

*

"BIRTHDAY BOY! How are you?"

He wakes up to a phone call from Junhoe, who's literally yelling into his ear.

"Shut the up. Why are you calling? It's like 9 or something."

He groans, scrubbing the sleep out of his eyes as Junhoe keeps talking about coming over in an hour. He finally stops to burst out laughing and Hanbin asks what's so funny.

"Dude, it's 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Don't tell me you were still asleep."

Hanbin checks the clock and he's right. It's 4 pm and he still feels like it's been an hour since Bobby dropped him off. 

"I was."

Junhoe keeps laughing as Hanbin thinks of ways to murder him over the phone. 

"You've got to be ting me. Alright, I'll be there soon so please put some clothes on."

All he wants is another 4 hours of sleep but he agrees. He tries to remember last night when the call ends but all he gets are images of Bobby on his lap, on his face.

He groans into the pillows, that are somehow still reeking of musk, hoping he didn't make a complete fool of himself in front of the guys.

*

But he did. 

"Oh my god and then you tried to snuggle up close to Donghyuk, who totally let you. Out of compassion I guess."

Hanbin groans, hiding his face in his hands, Junhoe still heating up the meat. 

"Thankfully Bobby saved us from your sorry and brought you home."

Hanbin vaguely remembers telling Bobby he liked it rough and it makes him burrow himself in his arms, willing to stay there forever. 

"Can you shut up?"

Junhoe snorts, the sound of meat frying on a pan finally hitting his ears. Hanbins' stomach rumbles so loudly that even Junhoe can hear it.

"No wonder you got so drunk. Have you even eaten since the bathhouse?"

Hanbin stares up then, eyes bleary from the light and shakes his head. Junhoe has a look of motherly concern on his face and Hanbin's surprised to see it there. Of course he has to joke about it too. 

"So when'd everyone else go home?"

Junhoe's already digging in and Hanbin can't wait to either, hurriedly grabbing some kimchi to go along with it. 

"Around 2 am I guess. Jinhwan stayed a while longer though, helped me clean up."

Hanbin's struggling not to think of Bobby, Jinhwans' name helping him clear his mind from the fog that Bobby's lips have erupted. 

"What's the deal with you and him though?"

Junhoe wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and Hanbin wonders how long he's been friends with Yunhyeong for the habits to stick. 

"What deal? You mean that were hanging again?"

Hanbin nods, not knowing what else to say and stomach protesting loudly at the thought of putting the fork down. He wonders when Marks' habits will wear off. 

"I don't know. He was a douche for a long time but now he seems to be okay again. Probably because Bobby's too busy burying himself in your to notice him anymore."

Hanbin chokes on his food, the sentence giving him ideas. About a hundred of them.

"That's not true."

Junhoe snorts as he keeps eating, grabbing himself another piece of meat. Hanbin wonders if he's still going through a growing spurt. 

"Yeah it is. You literally hang off each other in school. Jinhwan's lonely and I get that."

Hanbin wonders if the closeness that he and Bobby actually harbor will become eminent as this.. thing progresses. He hopes not. 

"So you're lonely too?"

Junhoe glares at him but it seems to hit home. Hanbin wonders if loneliness brought them together in the first place and Junhoe's inevitably straight hormones apart. 

"I'm not lonely it's just that.. We got along really well before and since he's got more time on his hands and he's not that douchey anymore, I think it can work."

Hanbin nods, starvation making it hard for him to focus on the weight of the words and not on his food. 

"I'm glad you two are getting along again. And honestly Bobby and I are close but were still close with Jinhwan too."

Junhoe rolls his eyes and Hanbin pokes him with his fork. He yelps, taking the last piece of meat in retaliation but giving it back when Hanbins' stomach rumbles again. 

"God, you're blind. Honestly if you weren't dudes I'd think you'd be banging."

Hanbin lowers his gaze and concentrates on keeping the tremble of his hands under control. He makes an understanding noise in the back of his throat, hoping it will be a satisfying answer.

"So Jeongyeon's coming over tonight, huh?"

Junhoe wiggles his eyebrows as Hanbin tries pinching him. He jumps away far too fast for anything to happen and Hanbin stalls, gulping down a gallon of water while tying to think of an answer that wouldn't lead to more questions. 

"She is yeah, but she's my tutor and there's nothing to it."

Junhoe keeps wiggling his eyebrows though so Hanbin decides it's best to grab his chopsticks and try pinching him with those. 

*

His mother gives him a hard time for getting drunk, not even knowing the half of it. Not even realising that Bobby was there the whole time. Either above him, next to him or just in his mind.

It scares him to realise how much he actually thinks of Bobby, how much of his time goes under remembering the way his lips swallowed his moans or the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles at Hanbins' lame jokes.

He doesn't text him all day long, waiting for Bobby to do it first. For a while he wonders if this was a one time thing, if Bobby got scared off by what happened. 
If he realised that Jinhwans' in love with him and suddenly he's fallen back. 

Hanbin's got no time to fret over it when Jeongyeon comes over. His mother doubles over when she sees her, kissing her cheeks in joy and acting as if she's her daughter in law already. 

It makes Hanbin much more nauseous than the alcohol that's still running through his veins.

"So are you two lovebirds going to go on another date?"

His smile falls the minute she asks it, looking expectantly at Jeongyeon. 

Her smile seems to falter as well. She takes a minute before responding, glancing at Hanbins' fearful face and for just this moment, he hopes that she's realised whats really going on there. Realised what he feels for a certain dark haired boy and why that dark haired boy broke up with her. 

"Yeah, I think so. Hanbin's nice and very cute too, if I might add."

She smiles at his mother and Hanbin feels relief flood over him as his mouth still gapes. When they get a moment alone he's quick to ask questions, none of them coming out of his mouth for some reason.

"Look, don't worry about it. We can go on friendly dates."

He wants to ask if she really does know, if she's noticed the way he keeps searching for specks of sun on Bobby's pale cheeks. 

"I know how hard it is when your parents keep bugging you about dating, so it's okay."

Her eyes seem to say more than her words and Hanbin is certain she's figured him out now. That she can see the phantom of the kisses Bobby left on his neck forever. 

"Thank you."

He stares at his lap then, eyes revealing far too much. There's silence until her hand reaches his. 

"No problem."

*

He feels giddy walking to school on Monday. 

He's not sure if it's because his mother has finally stopped bugging him about girls or if it's because Bobby greets him by the gates with a smile that's meant just for him. 

"Hi."

He's a bit breathless, probably ran there to catch up with him and that makes the butterflies in his stomach flutter incredibly strongly, making him question his sobriety again.

"Hey."

They start walking towards the school and Hanbin tries to ignore the itch under his skin. Tries to ignore how inviting Bobbys' lips look.

"So I-uh-I was thinking that maybe you could come over tomorrow for physics? Chanwoo wants to watch a movie too, if that's okay."

Hanbin nods, struggling to keep the smile on his face at bay. It feels like the butterflies are about to burst out of him when Bobby's pinky finger grazes his for just a second. 

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

He hopes it doesn't sound too mushy but Bobby's already laughing.

"You're so lame."

Hanbin punches him lightly on the shoulder, eyes crinkling up on their own accord.

"You still love me though."

Bobby's laugh dies in his throat as he looks over at him. Hanbins' whole body is on fire when Donghyuk runs towards them, the words still leaving Bobby's lips in a quiet mutter.

"I think I do yeah. I really do."

*

"Since you were too drunk to even get home on your own, I thought I'd bring my present with me today."

Jinhwan crowds into him at lunch and Hanbin feels embarrassed by all the attention. 

"You don't have to give me anything, honestly the evening was nice enough."

Jinhwan rolls his eyes and so do the others when they get there. 

"Take my gift or else-"

Jinhwan raises his hand, bulging out his eyes in a comical manner. Hanbin tries to hide his laughter and instead acts scared. He kind of is when the hand falls back down, inches away from his face. He doesn't think of why it scares him as much as it does.

"Fine, fine."

Donghyuk's staring intently at his gift as Junhoe and Yunhyeong keep muttering about something under their breaths. Hanbin's pretty sure they got him a stupid present as well. He wants to feel angry but sometimes even he likes to be showered with gifts.

He unwraps the surprisingly neat box to find a leather jacket, with the words "T- birds" embedded on it, lying inside. It makes him feel guilty that Jinhwan would go through such trouble for him and  actually remember that his favorite movie is Grease. Somehow he's not embarrassed at all, the embroidery looking top notch making the jacket even cooler than Danny Zukos'.

"You didn't have to do this!"

He feels fond all over as he grabs Jinhwan in for a hug. The other startles,  Hanbin never being the type of person to initiate physical contact. Not even with Bobby.

"I totally had to. I'm gonna get one made for everyone elses birthday too so be prepared for humiliation."

They laugh but Hanbin sees fondness written all over them as well. He puts it on right away, Bobby's eyes landing on his the minute he asks them how it looks. 

"Good."

He's the first to answer and Hanbin tries to hide his smile, Bobby refusing to hide the way his eyes keep trailing down the lines of his back and the curve of his .

"I can't believe your favorite movie is Grease."

Junhoe lets out a loud laugh as both Jinhwan and Hanbin glare at him. He quiets down, fingers tracing Jinhwans' forearm. Hanbin pretends not to notice. 

"Well at least my favorite movie isn't Legally Blonde. And I know it's Donghyuks' favorite too but he's man enough to admit it."

If that doesn't shut him up then Yunhyeong's laughing definitely does. After eating the both of them get out their own present and Hanbin acts surprised.

Bobby's fingers reluctantly leave his thigh as he gets up. Yunhyeong's trying hard not to giggle as Junhoe gives him an inspiring speech, he's sure he heard from Legally Blonde or one of its sequels. 

"So here it is. Hope you enjoy it."

They hand over a big plastic package which makes it hard for him to realise what's inside. Bobby bursts out laughing seconds later as Hanbin reads the instructions, turns it around and realises that it's a -

"You bought me a blow up doll?"

He's loud enough for the whole courtyard to hear if it weren't abandoned as usual. 

"Yeah, thought you'd need it since you gave Nayeon and Jeongyeon the boot."

He runs towards the both of them, trying to hit them with the package. It doesn't work so in the end he just chuckles along, eyes locking with Bobby's. 

Bobby stops laughing to stare at him fondly and Hanbin thought he'd felt love before but this is nothing like it, his stomach doing somersaults just because of the look in his eyes. 

Donghyuk tells him his present is taking a bit of time and Hanbin tries his best to convince him that he doesn't need one.

"Sure you do, what good can a blow up doll and leather jacket bring you?"

Junhoe makes a crude joke at that as Bobby keeps chuckling next to him, the sound vibrating through his body, making him feel warm all over. 

"Fine but promise me it's nothing like the gift these two idiots gave me."

Donghyuk does the whole 'cross my heart and hope to die' routine which satisfies him. 

The bell rings soon and they all leave, Hanbin struggling to carry his presents. Bobby stays behind, of course,  helping him out. 

"So you're not giving me a present?"

He teases, knowing that even if he didn't have one he'd be happy just to sit next to him. He wants to punch himself for falling so hard already. 

"Why would I? You already got a blow up doll so.."

They both laugh as the color on Bobby's cheeks keeps changing between pale pink and beet red. 

"You know it's fine if you don't get me anything."

Bobby scoffs and Hanbin takes note of how their thumbs keep brushing as they carry that stupid doll. He wonders what his mother'll say about it and that makes him want to laugh more than anything he heard during lunch.

"I'll get you one, and it's gonna be amazing. Just wait and see."

He spends the rest of the day thinking of what exactly Bobby might give him. The thought of it being something dirty making his skin tingle in excitement.

*

He's playing with Hanbyul when the first text comes in.

'you know what my gift is? ;)'

Heat immediately pools in his stomach and onto his face, making him send Hanbyul off to draw.

'No..X'

It takes a minute for him to answer and Hanbins' already pent up. He's not sure if it's nerves or ual frustration. Or both.

'a giftcard for an incredible , done by moi. <==3'

Hanbin can feel his heart beat faster than ever and he's not sure when the coyness between them turned into ting. Or something similar to ting.

'Moi?X'

He thinks it over a gazillion times, hitting send and waiting for Bobby to elaborate on his own.

'it means me in french, idiot. is that all ur gon ask abt? :('

He chuckles, thinking of how Bobby's probably pouting, phone in his lap. He wonders if the idea excites him too. The thought stirring him up so he nips it in the bud.

'I already got the idea of it. Idiot. X'

It feels comfortable and safe and them. Even though it's completely different than what he's used to.

'am i your idiot though? :))'

The text comes in so fast that he has a hard time realising it's from Bobby. And that he's the one being cheesy all of a sudden.

'Yeah, I think you are. And you're cheesy as hell.X'

'..soo..what are we then?'

Bobby chooses to ignore the last part of his text and Hanbin checks if his mothers' in the room. Thankfully she isn't. He's afraid she might sense who he's talking to and what they're talking about, smile on his face as his hands keep shaking.

'What do you mean?X'

It's the most nerve wrecking twenty seconds of his life. 

'are we dating or not bin.'

He clicks send without thinking twice about it.

'Idk about you but I'd like to be. X'

' boyfriends?'

'Boyfriends xX'

 

********************

Okay so.. it took me legit im not kidding when i say this.. 5 hours to write this chapter. Idk where the time went, probably under all those spellchecks cause Im tired and can't tell the difference between youre and your or something of that sorts. So there are probably spelling mistakes that I'll check tomorrow!

Also this chapters super OT7 .. OT6 centric and theres nothing I could do about it. More hints ant Junhwan though so enjoy that!