Trouble

Fools

He's got a million questions running through his mind. Does Bobby know? Is Jinhwan even aware of his own feelings? And if he is why hasn't he tried to remove himself from Bobby? Doesn't it hurt

He also has a million questions and punishments for himself but that has to wait a while. He can't have a panic attack in the presence of other people. Especially these two people.

"Earth to Hanbin, you still there?"

Bobby's waving his hand in front of his face and Hanbin snaps back into reality.

He's still sitting next to Bobby, thigh to thigh, shoulder to shoulder. It makes him shiver. 

"Yeah, uh just remembered that it's really late and I gotta get going."

He tries to get up, not looking at either of them.

Bobby's ridiculous hands are on his thighs again and Hanbin can't help but squirm. 

"Why? It's not that late yet. Stay for like half an hour, you live close by."

He hears Jinhwan clear his throat at that.

"You've been to Hanbin's?"

He looks at them both inquiringly and Hanbin wants to ignore the guilt forming in the pit of his stomach.

"Yeah, I told you. When I sent Jeongyeon to tutor him."

Bobby looks at him with a smile, hands still on his thighs, making Hanbin wonder if he has some sort of a thigh worship kink. He groans mentally cause Bobby would never be into him and he should nip these thoughts in the bud.

"Oh, right."

He dares to look up and Jinhwan doesn't even flinch. His expression is back to normal but Hanbin just knows that what he saw was there and real and waiting to gnaw at his insides. 

Jinhwan moves to plop down next to him, eyeing Bobby curiously. Hanbin wonders if Bobby's ever sat next to anyone that wasn't Jinhwan.

And then his breath catches in his throat when Bobby starts tracing circles on his thighs, fingers tentative and warm. He makes it his mission to get out of there as soon as possible. 

Especially when Jinhwan keeps glancing over, nonchalantly. Hanbin can recognize a certain desperation behind and it makes his stomach churn

*

It's been nearly fifteen minutes. Everything seems to be back to normal, Bobby and Jinhwan joking about the book the latters holding and stooping over him to touch each other ever so slightly. 

Bobby's hands are still tracing patterns onto him and Hanbin wonders if he's even aware of it. He is for sure, the feeling making his skin burn and chest heave. 
"I really gotta start going guys." 

He jumps up when Bobby's too busy texting his girlfriend. 

"Already?"

Bobby pouts his lip and Jinhwan snorts, tossing a pillow at him. The other catches it swiftly and pokes out his tongue.

"Yeah, I still gotta do stuff at home so uhh.. It was fun."

He grabs the shampoo bottle tightly, taking his notebooks and hurrying towards the door.

"Let's do this again?"

Jinhwan calls out and Hanbin nods. 

"Text me when you can."

And then he's out of there not sparing another glance towards them. 

On his way back he keeps thinking of the fact that Bobby had a date tonight. And he stopped by just to see him and hand over the stupid shampoo. Hanbin wonders if he's putting way too much meaning behind it or if it's actually what he thinks it is.

*

When he gets home it's already dark inside. He takes his shoes off as quietly as possible, heart racing in his chest. 

If she's still awake he has a lot of explaining to do.

He stumbles up the stairs, thighs aching from the burning sensation of Bobby's fingers. 

She's sitting in his room, reading his homework and Hanbin almost falls flat on his face.

"Wha-"

"Where were you."

Her voice is cold but quiet. There's no real heat behind it and Hanbin's not sure what's gonna happen next.

"The girl I told you about? I did that literature thing with her."

He tries for a smile and hopes it looks sincere enough. She doesn't even glance up, perfectly manicured fingernails scratching her cheek absentmindedly.

"I wan't to see her."

She looks up now, smiling and Hanbin can sense the threats that she won't word.

He gulps but nods.

"I'll try and get her to visit one day." 

He stutters a bit and hopes it just means he's scared. Cause he is. 

"You better. Now go to bed."

She gets up, closing the notebook and walking past him. His skin breaks out in goosebumps but not in a good way. 

"Behave please. You do remember what you promised me, don't you?"

Hanbin stares at his feet, vision blurring from the tears he's trying to hide. He nods.

"Good. Now get some sleep honey."

Hanbin sits on his bed, trying to blink away the rain. 

She yells an ' I love you' towards his room and Hanbin wonders when the word 'love' turned into something so vile that he wanted to puke when he heard it. He cries but just a little, his heart aching in his chest with a familiar feeling that he hasn't felt in so long. He doesn't think of what that feelings called.

*

"Damn, are you okay?"

He must look paler than usual cause Donghyuk's by his side, hand on his forehead like a worried mother, in seconds. Hanbin wants to laugh at the fact that the only motherly care he gets is from a boy his age, who doesn't even know that much about him. 

"Yeah, just didn't sleep well last night."

Donghyuk is still worried and Hanbin yawns for emphasis. The other lets his hand fall but keeps starting at him, trying to pick him apart. Hanbin squirms.

"Is he alright?"

Junhoe's by their table now, lunch in his hands and a worried look in his eyes too. Hanbin groans.

"I'm fine. Just didn't sleep much last night. Got caught up in that book thing with Jinhwan."

Junhoe stares at him for a long while after that and Hanbin gathers up his courage to corner him.

"What's with you and Jinhwan anyway?"

He takes a small bite of his food, wanting to eat but his stomach not responding well to it. 

Junhoe's eyes dart up in caution.

"What do you mean?"

Hanbin picks his food apart with his fork, thinking of how to word this.

"You know. You were close before weren't you?"

Donghyuk busies himself with his book and Hanbin doubts' that he's actually reading it. 

"Yeah, kinda? Not that much though."

Junhoe stumbles over his words, making Hanbin even more curious than he was before.

"But what happened? Why aren't you hanging out anymore?"

Donghyuk butts in then and Junhoe gives him a deathly glare. 

"Bobby happened."

Hanbin stops playing with his food.

"Bobby didn't want to be friends with you?"

He looks at Junhoe now, who's buried his head in his hands. Yunhyeong's walking towards them, his plate full of food and his usual smoothie dangling between his fingers. He gives them a questioning stare. 

When Junhoe doesn't answer again, Donghyuk does it for him.

"Jinhwan and this coward over here were all buddy-buddy when Junhoe randomly stopped being close to him. Then Bobby appeared and rest is history. So he always says it's Bobby but even I don't know what really happened there."

Junhoe looks up, face red and Hanbin wonders if he responded to Jinhwan's feelings. Or if he was scared of them and ran away, making Bobby his best excuse.

"It really was like that! I was busy with school and my girlfriend and we kinda started hanging out less.."

Junhoe makes a vague attempt at explaining things. Hanbin looks over at Jinhwans table, the other already staring towards them. Hanbin has to admit he's intrigued. 

"And then Bobby started hanging out with him more and we just kinda.. grew apart. That's it. Nothing else behind it. The end. Punto."

Hanbin raises his eyebrows and so does Donghyuk. 

"Punto is in Spanish."

And then Yunhyeong's making jokes about his failed spanish lessons with some hot chick and the topic changes, Junhoe's blushing face becoming even redder. 
Hanbin waits patiently for the next time he meets up with Jinhwan, the questions still hanging in the air. 

*

At the end of the week, he's met with Jeongyeon outside their doorstep again. This time there's no Bobby.

It makes his heart sink but he doesn't think of it for too long. The best tactic to get rid of a problem is avoiding it. At least that's what he tells himself.

His mother keeps budging in this time, bringing them tea and some ancient cookies from their cupboard. It makes his life seem as stale as those glistening biscuits he saw the first time he went to his school. 

Jeongyeon doesn't seem to mind his mother hinting at her and Hanbin getting along well and her attempts at pointing out how single he is.

When their tutoring lesson ends, all he wants is to go to bed and sleep away the thoughts of warm smiles and fingertips that keep burning his skin. Instead he gets a surprise.

"So I noticed your mom hinting at something the whole night."

She laughs sweetly and Hanbin wonders why Bobby would ever fight with her. 

"Yeah, sorry about that. She's kinda nosy."

He scratches his head sheepishly, letting his hand fall when he hears her next words.

"And so I was wondering if you'd like me to set you up?"

She looks him in the eyes stubbornly and Hanbin wonders if she feels as awkward as he does.

"Umm.. I don't know. Depends on the person?"

He shrugs, hoping that she'll leave it be for now so he could think of a nice way to pass the offer. 

"I have a date tomorrow with Bobby and he actually suggested that I invite my best friend and find her a date."

Hanbin wants to scream no from the top of his lungs. He's cut off by his mothers' hurried steps. The lump in his throat stays put. 

"What's this I hear about a date?"

Her eyes sparkle and Hanbin's stomach churns by the sincerity of it.

Jeonyeon smiles, her cheeks flushing a bit.

"I was just telling your son about a double date offer for tomorrow. After our tutoring session." 

His mother says yes before he can protest and Hanbin knows there's no backing out now. 

"If you two click then there's another football game next week that you can take her to!" 

Jeongyeon seems happy and truly believes that Hanbin will like her friend enough to start dating her. He's sure he'll like her. But nothing else.

His mother looks exited when she says it, nodding along furiously.

"He definitely will!"

She looks at him now, her eyes a bit glazed over. He can't seem to find the threats behind them but he keeps looking anyway.

"Yeah, I think I will too. Text me tomorrow and I'll meet you wherever."

He's never closed the door so fast in his life before.

*

He wakes up the next day, heart stammering in his chest so loudly,  that it's probably woken up Hanbyul by now.

It's not even daytime yet. He hasn't been up this early on a Saturday in years.

His phone buzzes on the tabletop and he checks the clock. 6.50 am. 

He stares at the ceiling, listening to nothing in particular, vision blurring as his mind takes him back to blonde hair and curveless bodies. 

His heart's stopped aching in his chest by now but remembering the smell of chocolate and musk, he thinks it's starting to again. 

He keeps circling back to the double date and Bobby holding hands with Jeongyeon. To how Jinhwan must feel this everyday of his life and Hanbin wants nothing more than to stay out of it. Keep his heart locked safely in a box under his bed. 

Instead the pieces of it are scattered around in a tiny shoe box in his closet. Pictures of big smiles and hand holding on football fields. Movie tickets and worn out pieces of jerseys. 

He hopes he doesn't have to add anything else to it. Memories staying memories and his life staying stale. Suffocating him but making sure he 'behaves'.

*

It's a bit past seven when he decides to go for a run. It's gloomy outside but not raining yet and his body welcomes the exercise.

Hanbin finds it nice that he can actually run and sweat without fearing to shower later. No bodies standing in front of him asking sheepishly for his shampoo.

His own limbs react to that thought quite vigorously so he keeps running. Finding that his feet lead him towards the school.

His heartbeats pounding in his ears when he finally makes it to the bleachers, school gates open for some weird reason.

He sits down on the cold grass thankful that his heart's beating this loud because of exercise and not a person.

Staring up at the cloudless sky, he wonders if the rain will ever stop. His cheeks are rosy and fingers numb when a certain voice yells his name making him think of how long it'll take for the rain to drown him.

*

"What are you doing here?"

Hanbin wants to jog back home right away when he sees him. Cheeks rosy like his and voice still a bit groggy. Probably cause he just woke up, happy as ever. 

He stands, shivering from the cold air that hits him. He still takes a deep breath, the freshness of it welcomed by his sore body.

"Couldn't go back to sleep so thought I'd exercise a bit. Haven't done that in a while."

He smiles sheepishly, patting away the wet grass from his grey sweatpants. Bobby's as nice as ever, lending him an unwanted hand. 

He tries to convince himself that he'd push his hand away if the circumstances were different. 

"I come by every Saturday. Gotta keep in shape for football, you know?" 

He keeps patting at his thighs and and Hanbin's pretty sure there's no need to do it this long.

"Yeah. Did you hear about tonight?" 

Hanbin doesn't want to bring it up but his traitorous mouth has other ideas. 

Bobby's probably in thought, humming to himself and Hanbin wouldn't find it so bad if he weren't standing there, his hand on his .

Bobby's fingers keep burning him and Hanbin wonders if this is what people refer to as . 

"What about tonight?"

He stops humming, hand in movement again, grazing gently at his thighs, fingers brushing against the insides making Hanbin squirm against his will.

"Oh sorry, you're good to go."

He removes his hands and Hanbin knows that he probably did that by mistake. He still feels a bit dizzy. 

"Your girlfriend suggested a double date for tonight. Didn't she tell you?"

He turns around facing Bobby again, the others' cheeks just as pink as before. His necks a bit red too and Hanbin can see a few droplets of sweat moving downwards. He thinks of the game Hanbyul likes to play and Hanbin wouldn't mind playing it like this forever.

"I don't check my phone before my runs, it's a distraction."

Bobby fishes into his pocket and then pouts.

"Forgot it at home too."

Hanbin shrugs his shoulders, his own phone collecting dust on his nightstand.

"It's not that important. She'll tell you all about it later."

He starts walking away, hoping that this little encounter is over. He's wrong. 

"You can't leave me hanging like this, tell me!"

There's a low whine and Hanbin wonders if Bobby knows how his voice affects him. 

He struts back, the blinding smile on Bobby's hideously gorgeous face making it hard for him to see. Hanbin swallows the groan that's about to burst out of him.

"I'll tell you.. but first you tell me why the gates are open?"

Bobby's hand sneaks its way over his shoulders and that's how he finds himself stuck with him for the entire day. And probably for his entire life.

*

He ends up being coerced into hanging out at Bobby's the rest of the day.

At first he thinks he's going there just to eat some breakfast and chat until Bobby meets with Jinhwan or Jeongyeon. 

Turns out he's got the whole afternoon to just lounge around and Hanbin's having trouble saying no. He always does. 

His home's tiny, two floors but just 3 bedrooms. He's gotten used to the cold emptiness of his own house and it startles him how warm Bobby's is. 

He wonders if he should tell his mother where he is. It's been hours since his 'gone out jogging. hanbin' note was left on their kitchen table but the thought of her freaking out pleases him a bit too much. So he decides it's best to not tell.

They're playing video games on Bobby's old Wii and Hanbin's finally starting to relax around him. It should set off thousands of  alarm bells inside his mind but instead there's nothing. Hanbin's sure that that's a whole lot worse. 

"My brother's gonna be home soon. I'm warning you though, he's a literal so keep your insults tucked in your sleeve."

Bobby's gulping down coke like his life depends on it. Hanbin finds it endearing. Even when his breath smells like diabetes. 

"I really don't think he's as bad as you say."

Hanbin's avoided leaning into Bobby for almost an hour and now his shoulder's aching. He shuffles a bit closer, if Chanwoo's arriving anytime soon then it won't be that bad. Right? 

"Oh god, you're in for a treat."

Bobby's body relaxes into him and Hanbin thinks of how Jinwhan must treasure moments like these and he finds himself leaning away because of it. Bobby's fingers find themselves in his shirt, pulling him in again and Hanbin struggles to fight back. 

They keep playing, shoulder to shoulder and knee to knee when Hanbin finally brings it up.

"So what's the deal with you and Jinhwan?"

Bobby doesn't flinch nor does he seem to hear. And then he hums and Hanbin's kind of upset how much he can read him already. 

"There is no deal. We're best friends."

Bobby finally looks at him, after hours of staring at the tv screen, his eyes glazed over. Hanbin thinks it's all the sugar. 

"Whatever you say."

Bobby nudges his shoulder and Hanbin nudges right back. 

"What does that mean?"

Bobby let's out a burp and Hanbin can't help but find that endearing too. He's screwed. 

"Nothing. It's just that you're super close and Jinhwan seems very fond of you. That's all."

Bobby puts his controller down and Hanbin startles.

"Look, were just good friends alright? Nothing else. I don't get why people keep insising were dating or something. I'm not wired like that and neither is he."

Hanbin's insides flutter when he realises how close they are. So does Bobby, who leans away immediately.

"And I'm not.. against those people. Don't get me wrong. But it's gross and I don't want to be associated with it."

Hanbin nods, trying to act nonchalant to Bobby's angry tirade. His heart's sinking and breaking all at once. He's already fallen and so has Jinhwan. And Bobby too, who's sunny smile keeps fighting back the rain outside his doorstep. 

Bobby looks at his hands and then at him. He seems upset but Hanbin doesn't have the strength to comfort him right now. 

"I'm sorry, it came out a bit too harsh."

Hanbin nods again, words stuck in his throat. 

"It's okay, I didn't even think of that. I was just wondering why Jinhwan prefers you over everyone else."

Bobby visibly relaxes, controller falling from his hands that were squeezing it tightly. 

"Oh! Right well Jinhwan just likes me best. Can't blame him for that, can you?"

He's back to that smile again and Hanbin smiles back, forcing it out of him with his last efforts.

"Hey can I shower before Chanwoo gets here? Wan't to impress not depress you know."

Bobby laughs at that, running to find him a towel. Hanbin keeps staring at the empty can of coke and his controller. Rewinding Bobby's defensive reaction in his head until he's worn it out so bad it can't be thought of again. At least he hopes so.

*

Bobby's shower is boyish and Hanbin's kind of weirded out. There's no disney princess shampoos on the shelves and everything's a bit dirty. 

He takes a whiff of Bobby's shampoo. It's the manliest thing he's ever had the honor to smell and Hanbin feels weird washing himself with it. It smells like Bobby all around him when he puts it on and Hanbin wants it to last forever. 

He gets out just a few minutes later, worried that it might look weird if he stayed in there for too long. Maybe Bobby wouldn't think twice about it but Hanbin sure would. 

He's too busy searching for a towel when he remembers that he forgot to take it with him. He mentally prepares himself for the worst.

He pads out, hair still dripping and arms placed strategically over his goods. It's quiet and Hanbin wonders if he's actually seeing some sort of a feverish dream. This day has been too out of order for it to be real. And now he's standing butt in Bobby's house with no one there to help him but the man himself.

He croaks out a quiet 'Bobby?' but there's no answer.

His hearts pounding in his chest when he makes his way downstairs, trying to find something or someone to help him. 

Then there's chatter and the door opening and Hanbin's pretty sure he's never been this humiliated in his entire life.

Bobby's smiling widely to a boy that looks nothing like him. He's a bit tinier but still looks the same age as them, hair wet from the rain and fingers dangling a grocery bag between them.

Hanbin thinks he might black out when they look at him. Chanwoo drops his grocery bag and snickers while Bobby just keeps.. staring. His eyes roaming over him like he's prey. 

Hanbin chokes on his own saliva, smiling at them sheepishly. Bobby's eyes wander over his heaving chest and then his thighs when he finally looks up. He's caught and it makes his cheeks redden into an even deeper blush than the one Hanbin's wearing.

"Do you um.. have a towel?"

Chanwoo snorts and makes his way around him, towards a room Hanbin's not seen yet, leaving them standing there in an awkward silence.

Bobby eyes the carpet like it's some sort of a renaissance masterpiece. Chanwoo yells something similar to 'Bobby please close your mouth, our guest is embarrassed' which makes the other finally act like himself. 

He runs towards the hallway and Hanbin stares at their front door. Hair still dripping and his cold hands making his junk shrink. He whines quietly when his s harden and Hanbin's pretty sure there's a special place in hell waiting for the both of them. 

"Here you go."

Chanwoo's finally back with a flushing Bobby behind him. If he wasn't standing in their house in his birthday suit, Hanbin would enjoy the unfamiliar expression on his face. 

"I'm Chanwoo by the way."

He holds out his hand to shake and Hanbin lets out an even louder whine than before. Chanwoo tries to hide his laughter by coughing and handing him the towel. Bobby smacks his brother in the head and Hanbin is very very thankful for that.

"I'm Hanbin. Pretty sure you're never gonna forget my name. " He adds before making his way upstairs again, feeling Bobbys' eyes linger on him all the way to the bathroom. Only then does he realise his was still exposed and Hanbin really wants to argue against the flustered speech Bobby gave him earlier.

*

He contemplates on jumping out the small bathroom window instead of facing those two again. Eventually he decides it's too risky and takes his time walking down the stairs.

Bobby's still not looking him in the eyes but Chanwoo gives him an appreciative once over.

"You're much more handsome when you're wearing clothes."

Hanbin wants to smack him but thinks it's a bit early for that.

"Thanks, I try my best."

He smiles and Chanwoo does too. 

"You're alright Hanbin, I'm glad Bobby likes you."

He knows it doesn't mean what he wants it too but it still makes his insides flutter. Or maybe that's just hunger. He hopes it is.

"I kinda don't but got stuck with him anyway, I guess."

Chanwoo laughs out loud at that and Bobby gives him a glare. Then he aims it at him making Hanbin wonder if he imagined the way his eyes had roamed over him before or if Bobby's just good at pretending. 

He finds mutual ground with Chanwoo immediately, both making jabs at Bobby, and Hanbin is scared of how much he's willing to sacrifice to just spend time sitting by his side. 

*

When Jeongyeon comes over, Hanbin takes it as cue to leave. Bobby seems to have gotten over the incident from before and he's begging him to stay.

Jeongyeon doesn't seem too pleased about it but she nods along anyway. Hanbin wants to know how many times they've done this little routine with Jinhwan and later fought about it. 

"No, I'm really gonna go. My mom's probably called the cops by now and I'm gonna see you both in-"

He checks the imaginary watch on his arm. Bobby snorts. 

"-about 4 hours anyway. It's okay."

Bobby still looks like a kicked puppy when he leaves and Hanbin really tries to stop thinking of how he looked at him and focuses more on the fact that Bobby doesn't want to be associated with people like him. He said it himself.

It's easier being yelled at by his mother when he feels like crap anyway.

*

When their tutoring lesson ends, there's a knock on the door.

Jeongyeon's dolled up and Hanbin's mother had cooed all over her when she first came in. He wants to remind her that Jeongyeon is taken already but he doesn't bother talking to a wall. 

Hanbyul's jumping into Bobby's arms as soon as he enters. Hanbin wants to stop the butterflies forming in his stomach but it's inevitable. 

Bobby looks dashing. His hair's gelled up and his face is literally glowing. There's an expensive looking leather jacket tossed over one of his shoulders and Hanbin would tell him how stupid it is to wear one in the rain but he can't seem to get any words out of his mouth.

Bobby's jeans are incredibly tight and Hanbin's got to wonder if he dressed up like this cause he knew Hanbin was coming along too. He shakes his head to focus on what's important.

Behind Bobby, who's now entertaining his little sister which somehow so distracting, is a tall girl who reminds him of no one in particular. She's got big eyes and a nice figure and Hanbin knows his mother's already fallen in love with her. He wishes he could too. 

"This is Nayeon. And Nayeon, this is Hanbin."

He smiles awkwardly, not used to wearing a button up shirt and pants that aren't jeans. 

Nayeon's smile reminds him a bit of Bobby's. He thinks it's cause they both have a unique one and Hanbin tries his best to act interested in her instead of the guy that's standing right in front of him, staring at his thighs in an appreciative manner that Hanbin's really not used to.

*

The evening goes well to Hanbins' surprise. 

Nayeon is actually pretty funny and they get along well. Jeongyeon had chosen a small coffee shop downtown for their get together and it's quite cozy.

Hanbin's still not used to seeing Bobby on the other side of the table, holding hands with a girl he just can't hate. 

It makes his stomach churn, thinking that Nayeon could actually fall for him and Hanbin could never return her feelings.

He ends up buying them some fancy italian dish while Bobby buys himself and Jeongyeon some chinese food that they always eat. Jeongyeon makes sure to mention that and Hanbin can see the cracks forming already. 

"So why'd you think I was fit for Nayeon?"

Hanbin's trying to think of a dessert to pick while Nayeon keeps staring at him from behind her menu, cheeks blushing when he catches her in action. He holds in a sigh. 

"You're a nice guy and she deserves a nice guy."

Jeongyeon's smile keeps growing throughout the night, like she's made some sort of a huge discovery putting them together. It's a match in her eyes but not in Hanbins'.

"I'm glad you think so. She's a nice girl too."

He smiles at her and stops short when Bobby gives him a cold glare. Hanbin can read him well but not well enough to know why he keeps having these ridiculous mood swings.

"Do you want dessert babe, or can we leave?"

Jeongyeon is taken by surprise and Hanbin's already chosen what he's going to order but pretends to read anyway. 

"Leave already? But we haven't even had triple chocolate cake yet. "

Hanbin hears the confusion in her voice and knows she's probably pouting. He now also knows that they come here regularly. He takes a mental note to never pass by this place again.

He opts to not eat any dessert at all when he hears what Bobby whispers next. He wouldn't call it a whisper but it should have been. 

"I want my dessert to be you."

Jeongyeon giggles and when Hanbin looks up from his menu, she's blushing hard. Bobby's eyes aren't on her though and it takes a minute for Hanbin to compose himself enough to look away. 

"Were gonna stay here?"

Nayeon nods, her eyes sparkling when they look up into his.

"Alright then."

Bobby's hands are on Jeongyeons' thighs when he dares to check and Hanbin wants to erase it from his memories as soon as possible.

It takes them 10 excruciatingly long minutes to get up and pay their check. Hanbin keeps eyeing Bobby's in those jeans when they walk off, wishing them a good night. He thinks of how messed up all of this is. 

He's sitting there with a girl of everyones dreams. She's lovely and willing and he can't say he's not but it's not her doing. Not at all.

He's sitting there, trying to unsee Bobby's hands on Jeongyeon's thighs like they were on his and trying to forget the words he said earlier that day.

He's sitting there watching the raindrops chase each other and finally he decides to let go. There's nothing he can do about it anymore and Bobby will never  reciprocate the feelings he's trying so hard to hide. So Hanbin thinks it's okay to let the butterflies fly freely in his stomach and his mind race with images of hipbones in his face and the feeling of fingertips burning his thighs. It's okay cause his heart's broken anyway and there's no way Bobby will ever mend it for him.

 

*******

.. this fic will be hella long. Honestly though I hope you can stick with it, if not its okay. And sorry for this chapter being a bit on the slow side. The next one focuses more on the Jinhwan/Bobby dynamic(at least I hope so) cause it's still unresolved to Hanbin.