first meeting

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

~Mi Cha POV~

I had arrived at L.A.X to catch my flight to Seoul Korea where i would start my new life. My name is Mi Cha or Lee Mi Cha i am going to start my first year in university at Seoul Univerity one of the most prestigous univerities in Korea.

I had given my plane ticket to the clerk and boreded my flight and found my seat in first class might i add my parents are quite generous when it comes to these things. Im glad that i had dressed comfortably in my black tracksuit and my black high top converse sneakers instead of what i saw some of the other female passangers wearing. Four inch heels tight jeans and tight shirts ~shivers~ ya im a girl doesnt mean i have to dress all girly. 

Sinful%20track%20suits%20for%20women%202

I arrived in Korea 16 hours later looking a little worse for the weather but what can you do when your stuck on a 16 hour flight nothing really. I septed out of Incheon airport and instantly felt the cool air on my skin and i just stood there with my eyes closed and breathed in the fresh air until i was knocked down flat on my bottom that i opened my eyes and say a whole hoard of girls coming my way. I tried to back up as quick as i could but didnt make it. I curled into a ball and tried to wait it out but i felt some of the girls kick my side well the ran past or my legs or head.

 

After what felt like hours but was only minutes they stopped coming i tried to get up but couldnt i think when i fell i had sprained my ankle. i sat there trying to come up with a way to get up and ollect my lugage when i felt someone grab me from behind and pull me up.

"Are you all right miss?" someone asked me in korean, i turned around and found a guy looking at me with worry.

"No, i think i sprained my ankle when i was pushed to the ground by a whole bunch of girls wonder what they were screaming about"

The next thing i knew i was picked up bridal style and rought to what looked like a van and placed inside thats when i noticed 10 other guys staring at me.

"W-what are you doing" i asked with a slight stutter

"Taking you to our dorm so i can tend to your ankle, dont worry about the other guys they wont hurt you"

I looked back at the other guys and saw them give me hostile looks im not the type of person to cower when glared at so i gave them my best glare back and turned back around.

~Leeteuk POV~

I continued to look at the mysterious girl that Haneng had brought to our van, i could admit that she was quite beautiful but why would he bring her here instead of putting her in a cab. she could of told the cab driver where to go well whatever now we were already on our way back to our dorm. I think what surprised me the most was when she had spoken earlier she sounded all timid but when she noticed all of givin her hostile looks she didnt hesitate to give us one back.

We had finally arrived at the dorms and Hangeng had again picked up the mysterious girl and was bringing her to the dorm. I noticed that the other members in the other van had arrived as well and was giving Hangeng weird looks.

"Hyung did Hnagen get a girlfriend at the airport who is she?"

"I dont know that as well Sungmin-shii but i'll find out soon"

at that i walked into the dorm and found the mysterious girl siting on the couch looking around in wonder at the living room.   

48189-dwefd.jpg

"Ok who are you why were you in our van?" i asked her with my hands on my hips glaring at her

"Umm i don know why i was in your van i was placed there by that guy and my name is Mi Cha bt my friends call me Aria back home"

"so Mi Cha why are you here?"

"i dont need to tell you that, since i told you who i am tell me who you are and who the rest of you guys are"

i looked behind me and saw the rest of the members minus Hangeng who was finding the first aid kit behind me

"Im Leeteuk and these are the memebrs of Super Junior"

"Super what never heard of you guys, guessing your the leader then right Leeteuk was it" 

"You've never heard of us how can you not have heard of us when you live here"

"correction i justed moved here im from California so no i havent heard of you guys, But since i know your name can the rest of you tell me your names"

I looked at the guys then told them to form a line so she could see all of us better and they started to introduce themselves

~Mi Cha's POV~

I looked at all the guys lined up and noticed that they were all beyond gorgeous. The first one to speak was a pretty tall guy with bushy eyebrows and a very defined face

" Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo, my name is  Choi Siwon nice to meet you Mi Cha"

" Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo, My name is Ryeowook"  said a short guy with redish brownish hair.

" Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo, My name is Lee Donghae" said a very good looking guy with long brown hair and who had a very sweet smile

"Im Kim Heechul" said a guy that looked like a girl 

" Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo, my name is Lee Sungmin"

" Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo, im Eunhyuk"

" Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo im Shindong"

" Hey im Henry"

" Hello im Zhou Mi"

" Yo im Kangin"

" Im Kimbum"

" Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo, im  Kyuhyun"

" Ahn Neyong Ha Seyo, im Yesung"

one after another they introdued themselves and i smiled at all of them well not the Heechul guy he seemed a bit rude when they finished the guy that carried me walked in to the living room and sat next to me 

" Im Hangeng by the way, here give me your ankle i look at it and see how badly its sprained and bandgae it up ok" he said well smiling

i was lost in lala land when that Heechul guy came right up to me.

" Where are you going to go after this Mi Cha"

"Well i guess to my hotel until i can find a apatment "

"I have a better idea since were helping you why dont you do us a favour"

i gave him a confused look "Like what mmay i ask"

Heechul gave me an evil smile and said "become our maid and you can stay here we have an extra bedroom you can use"

What no way how is that fair i didnt sprain my ankle on purpose and i didnt ask you to help me did i so why should i do it"

"becasue if you dont there is going to be some kind of scandel from this and you'll be hunted down by E.L.F'S who want revenge on you for even stepping foot in our dorm"

"but i was taken here i didnt have choice"

i looked around me and say all of them looking at me and smiling evily

"good idea Heechul, from now on Mi Cha you are going to stay here and be our maid until we say you can go no if and or buts" Leeteuk said

so this is how i ended up being a maid for Super Junior and this is when my life gets turned into a rollercoster of events

hope you enjoyed the first chapter pls leave me comments pls no mean one though. ill try to update everyday but if not then you just have to wait kamsahamnida :)