Chapter 8

Dumb Dumb Dumb

“We’re going now guys.” Yuri said fixing her clothes while making her way at the front door.

“You seems you’re in a hurry Yul.” Sooyoung said who’s following Yuri at the back.

“Kind of.” Yuri said then she gets her car keys at the key rack.

“Hurry up Soo.” Yuri added.

“Yeh yeh. Bye guys.” Sooyoung said then wave at the girls.

“We’ll be back before you know guys.” Yuri said before opening the front door of the house.

“Where are you guys really going?” Sunny said and eyed Sooyoung suspiciously.

“Yah, why are you giving me that look Bunny?”

“Are you seeing another girl Sooyoung?” Sunny said and cross her arms to her chest. Sooyoung eyes widen at Sunny’s words.

“What?! I’m not!” Sooyoung said while waving her hands up in the air.

“Okay, you say so. I trust you.”

“You should.”

“Okay, enough guys, we’re going now. Let’s go Soo.” Yuri said ready to leave.

“We’re are you two going?” Yoona ask who’s now walking down the stairs.

“Just somewhere Yoong.” Yuri answered.

“Without me?”

“Yeh without you.” Sooyoung said.

“Yah!” Yoona said and send Sooyoung a glare the latter just laugh at her.

“Really guys, we really need to go now.” Yuri said

“Okay okay, you two seems really in a hurry, go now.” Taeyeon said while motioning the two to leave.

“Yeh bye.” And with that the two disappear from their sight.

“What’s with them?” Yoona said before sitting at the couch.

“Don’t know.” Taeyeon said before making her way at the kitchen to get some drinks with Sunny following her behind.

“They go out without us Yoong.” Hyoyeon said taking the seat beside Yoona.

“Yeh right, how about we go out too?” Yoona said and turns her head to Hyoyeon looking at the latter with a pair of puppy eyes.

“Eww Yoong don’t give me that look.” Hyoyeon said and flicked a finger at the latter’s forehead.

“Aww… those two is up to something, I know it.” Yoona said while tapping her chin like she’s thinking on something.

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon said while eyeing Yoona.

“What day tomorrow?”

“Wednesday?” Hyoyeon said a little bit confused.

“No, the date tomorrow.” Yoona said

“30, Wednesday.” Hyoyeon said and Yoona just grinned at her. Hyoyeon’s eyes got wide when she gets what Yoona is trying to say.

“Omo… Why they didn’t…” Hyoyeon said but was cut off by Yoona.

“Just wait for our turn, I’m sure Sooyoung will ask for our help before this day ends. For now it’s Yuri’s turn to help her.” Yoona said before she stood up from her seat.

“You say so, where are you going?” Hyoyeon ask

“In place where you’re not there.” Yoona said and stacked out her tongue.

“Aiish you! Okay fine.” Hyoyeon said and stacked her tongue out too just then the front door open revealing tiffany that full of sweats in her face. The two look at her from head to toe.

“E? What happened to you fany unnie?” Yoona said while eyeing tiffany.

“Jogging.” Tiifany answered shortly before slumping to the couch. Yoona nodded her head before walking at the back of the house.

“Yuck, you stink fany. Go take a shower.” Hyoyeon said while pushing the latter out the couch.

“Later, I’m still tired.” Tiffany said closing her eyes. Just then taeyeon and Sunny came out from the kitchen and saw tiffany lying at the couch with her eyes closed.

“What happens to her?” Sunny ask taking the seat beside Hyoyeon.

“Jogging.” Hyoyeon said before turning on the television.

“You okay fany ah?” Taeyeon ask and took a seat beside tiffany the latter just nod her head as an answer.

“Where’s sica anyways?” Taeyeon ask when she notice that she didn’t saw the latter this morning as if in cue a familiar figure walking down the stairs appear with her eyes half closed.

“I’m here.” Jessica said rubbing her eyes.

“You just woke up?” Sunny said the latter just nod her head before making her way at the kitchen to get some glass of water when she’s done she joined the others at the living room.

“Where are the others?” Jessica ask when she notice that three figures was not with them.

“The others? Or just Yoona?” Tifffany said whose eyes are still closed but she have this teasing smirk at her face.

“I said the others right? Are you deaf tiff?” Jessica said

“I’m not.” Tiffany said before she stood up from the couch.

“But you’re blind.” Tiffany added before she walks upstairs to get some shower. The others where left dumbfounded especially Jessica. Taeyeon who’s the only one that gets the meaning of what tiffany said inwardly smiled to herself “So, she knows too? I guess.”

“What is she saying? I still have my eye sight I can still see things.” Jessica said and took a sit beside taeyeon.

“You can see things, but you can’t see all things.” Taeyeon said without looking at the latter.

“What? I don’t get it.” Jessica said looking at taeyeon confused.

“Oh nothing, don’t mind what I’ve said.” Taeyeon said

“You two are weird.” Jessica said and shook her head.

“You’re right sica, that’s why they look good together.” Hyoyeon said teasing taeyeon but it seems that the latter is fine with it this time since tiffany is not around this time.

“Well, I know.” Taeyeon said and it caused the three to widen their eyes.

“What?” Sunny exclaimed.

“You really like tiffany don’t you?” Jessica ask the latter but taeyeon just smiled to them and shrugged.

“I’m going out for a while.” Taeyeon said and stood up from her seat and walks out the house leaving the three confused.

“What’s the meaning of that smile?” Hyoyeon ask the two but she got ignored.

“I bet she did” Jessica smiled to herself when she remembers the things that taeyeon did to tiffany, the way she look, care, and talk to the girl is different. “Kim Taeyeon likes Tiffany Hwang and I’m sure about that.”

“What’s with the smile Sica?” Sunny ask when she saw Jessica is smiling, Jessica turns her head at the two who’s looking at her confused.

“Oh? Nothing.” Jessica said and stood up from her seat leaving the two.

“What’s happening to people this days?”

“I don’t know they are all weird today.”

“Should we bring them to doctor Hyo?”

“I think.” Hyoyeon said and the two laughed to their own silliness thinking that their friends are not in their right minds anymore.

Yoona is at the basement of the house where the piano, drum set, and all the equipment’s that involved to music and there’s also billiards, darts, Xbox and another playing equipment’s too, their parents bought all this for all of them so they won’t get bored. Yoona sat in front of the piano and play some songs after some minutes of playing some random songs she gets the feeling of playing a certain song that she really like she starts to hum when she play the song at the piano with her eyes closed feeling the song with a smile lingering at her lips, when the song ended she play another song, it is one of her favorite songs, for her the meaning of this song is just too beautiful, without her knowing someone is watching her not so far from her, amazed how she plays the piano professionally and how she smile through herself. She was staring to Yoona without her knowing and smiling to herself and little did she know she was starting to sing the song too.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I feel bored since Yuri and Sooyoung went out without me and Hyoyeon so here I am now at the basement of this house. We have all the equipment’s here that involved to the music and some equipment’s for playing. Then I saw the piano that located at the corner of this basement I smiled to myself before walking at the piano I look at the piano for some couple of seconds first.

“It’s been a while.” I said to no one but to myself.

“Did you miss me?” I ask the non-living thing piano like as if it’s going to answer me. I chuckled at my own silliness.

“Of course you did, right?” I once again ask the non-living thing piano, I shook my head when I realize that I look like a stupid person talking to a piano. I took a seat in front of the piano and touched the keys. I tried to play some random songs first since I really can’t remember how to play the piano, well as what I just said it’s been a while to play the piano, after getting the hold on playing it I started to play one of my favorite songs I started to hum while feeling the song, it feels good that I am able to play this song again, blame it to the busy school days, aiiish speaking of school, it’s getting nearer again we’re going to have a hell life again. The song ended with me having a smile on my lips I started to play another song I mean one of my favorite songs too, I don’t know but when I first hear this song it got me hooked up immediately, maybe because of its lyrics. 

 

 

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket

Of your ripped jeans

Holdin' me closer

'Til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone

Wait for me to come home.

 

I don’t know but when I hear this song for the first time there’s this someone that appeared in my mind so every time I hear this song it reminds me of this person.

 

We keep this love in this photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Our hearts were never broken

Times forever frozen still.

 

I didn’t noticed that someone gets in maybe I’m too focus on playing the piano and too occupied of the certain person, as I look at the person that is standing at the side of this piano I got surprised because  the person I was thinking just now is standing in front of me and what surprised me more is she’s singing too while looking at me straight to the eyes I don’t know but it feel strange yet feel good it’s like I can’t breathe but it feels good I stare back at her keeping my gaze at her brown orbs she slowly walk towards to me and took the seat beside me I was the first one to broke our contact since I can’t handle it anymore especially when we were this close to each other. She joined me playing the piano and once again I was surprised.

 

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket

Of your ripped jeans

Holdin' me closer

'Til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone

 

And if you hurt me

That's OK, baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

And I won't ever let you go

 

And when the song was nearing to its end I turned to look at her again she was so focus on playing the piano and singing. How I wish this moment has no ending it’s just too perfect to end.

 

When I'm away

I will remember how you kissed me

Under the lamppost

Back on 6th street

Hearing you whisper through the phone

 

She turn to look at me and our eyes met and I sang the last lyrics of the song.

 

Wait for me to come home.

 

She smiled at me when the song ended while me I’m still looking at her admiring her even more.

 

“That’s great Yoona ah.” She said

“I didn’t know that you’re playing piano.” She added.

“There’s still a lot of things you didn’t know about me.” I said still looking at her. She rolled her eyes but then she smiled at me. That smile, how I really wish this moment won’t end.

“You’re great….” She said and I didn’t hear the next thing that she was saying since I was mesmerized by her again. It seems like this moment is really perfect for us. How I wish time would stop now so this moment can last longer. She’s smiling at me but she’s saying something that I can’t still hear, not until she smacked my forehead.

“Aww what was that?” I ask her while rubbing my forehead

“I’m asking you when did you know how to play the piano but it seems like I am talking to no one here.” She said and glared at me. I chuckled at her because it seems that she’s annoyed to me again.

“Oh, since I was a kid.”

“So you’re saying you did know how to play the piano just now?” She said and grinned at me I look at her confused.

“Wow.” She added

“What?”

“Since you’re still a kid, right? So it means that you did know how to play the piano just now, Wow that’s great.” She said and smirked at me. Now I know what she was saying before so she’ teasing me e? I inwardly smirk.

“Whatever… Sooyeon.” I grinned at her and she’s glaring at me.

“You want your ear to be tortured again I guess.” She said and raised her hand but I immediately caught it. I look at to our hands that are now connected to each other. Her hand is so soft I like to hold it much tighter and longer but I think it will be creepy. So I look at her again and smirked.

“Nope, not anymore….Sooyeon.” I said and winked at her before running to the door that leads to the back of this house. Well I’m afraid too, who knows right what if she caught my ear again, and there is no one there to help me aigoo just thinking about that makes me to have a goosebumps. I breathe a big amount of air when I get in at the house again feeling relive again since I think I just died there since she started to sing the song with her eyes fixed to me.

 

 

Jessica who was left at the basement was left dumbfounded.

“.” She cursed under her breath. She blinked several times and she look at her hand which is still at the same place where Yoona left it so in short, she was unable to move since Yoona left her.

“Why is my heart beating so fast?” She ask to no one but to herself then she put her hand at her chest that Yooona just hold before and she felt that her heart beat was indeed beating so fast. Then Jessica remembered what happened just now.

“Her hand was soft and she look... aiisssssh. Im Yoona! What the hell are you doing to me?” Jessica let out a frustrated sigh and slumped her head at the piano.

“This can’t be. This can’t beeeeee.” She said while tilting her hear side wards.

“Im Yoona, what the hell are you doing to me?” She muttered again before lifting her head before going back to house too. She shook her head several times when she’s making her way inside the house.

“This can’t be. I can’t….This really can’t be.”

“What’s really can’t be?” Jessica jumped in surprised when someone spoke at her side.

“Yah! You scared me!” Jessica said to the person that spoke to her side which is Tiffany the latter laughed at her reaction and shrugged.

“So? What’s really can’t be? Hmm?”

“Nothing.” Jessica said and walks upstairs leaving Tiffany at the kitchen.

“What’s wrong with her?” Tiffany ask to no one.

____________________________________________

Okay our finals is not yet done but I'm too stressed now so I decided to update arrrgh I didn't know if i'd passed that exam, my brain got drained because of the problem solving. So yeah, lack of Yoonsic moment? bad chapter? I'm sorry, i'll make it up to you guys. Thanks for your love and support to this story

Annyeong~~~