Chapter 3

Dumb Dumb Dumb

“Guys! Hurry up, we’re going to be late!” Taeyeon shouted from the living room. Teayeon and the others are at the living room except for the two persons which Tiffany and Jessica that taking too long for dressing up now.

“Coming!” Tiffany shouted back from upstairs and after a second or two she dashed down the stairs.

“Where’s Sica?” Taeyeon ask Tiffany immediately when the latter settled beside her while fixing her messy hair. Taeyeon look at her wrist watch while tapping her foot impatiently.

“She’s…Aiish I don’t know.”

“Yah! Jessica Jung! Hurry up!” Taeyeon shouted once more.

“Yes! Coming!” Jessica shouted back and soon she came and walk down the stairs wearing a white simple polo that tucked in front of her skinny jeans.

“Okay let’s go.” Taeyeon said before clasping her both hands.

“Such a turtle.” Yoona mumbled enough to hear Taeyeon and Jessica. Jessica just rolled her eyes at Yoona not in the mood at early bickering with the latter and just head to the front door. Taeyeon pinched Yoona’s side causing the girl to yelp.

“Oww, why unnie?” Yoona ask taeyeon while rubbing the spot where Taeyeon pinched her.

“You’re pissing her off again.”

“What? I’m just stating the fact that she was really like a turtle because she’s too slow to move.” Yoona said while walking towards the front door with Taeyeon at her side.

“Gosh, so ridiculous Yoong.”

“But cute.”

“Whatever.” Taeyeon said before walking at the van.

“Let’s go guys. Get in.”’

 

“So where are we going taeng?” Jessica ask taeyeon as soon as Taeyeon started driving.

“At the park.” Tayeon beamed and the others just look at her.

“For real?” Sunny ask making sure if Taeyeon is just kidding or not.

“Yes, for real.”

“Yeees! Park!” Sooyoung Hyoyeon Yuri and Yoona beamed all at the same time. Jessica flinched a bit when the four girls beamed happily.

“Okay, let’s go now.” Tiffany said

 

“Yah! I thought we’re going to the park! Why are we here?” Yoona ask a little bit disappointed when taeyeon brought them at a fine restaurant.

“Aigoo Yoong, let’s eat first okay? Going to park is a little bit tiring and we’re not even eating lunch.” Taeyeon said before opening the driver’s door.

“Ohh, is that so? Then let’s go now unnie.” Yoona said and get out at the van immediately

“Wait buddy, I’m going with you, it’s foods that we’re talking about here anyways.” Sooyoung said and followed Yoona outside.

“Yah! Shikshins!” Sunny said after she got out of the van.

“But you loved this shikshin here.” Sooyoung sad and winked at the girl. The others scoff at the couple.

“Gosh, gross guys, ewww.” Jessica said looking at the couples with disgust.

“You just don’t have a love life that’s why.” Sooyoung said and stacked her tongue out to Jessica.

“Whatever, I don’t need any of that anyways.”

“Aww that hurts Sooyeon ah.” Yoona said while holding her chest like as if she’s really hurt on what Jessica have said. The others look at Yoona with teasing smirk while the others look at her confused.

“Whatever you say so Im…” Jessica said “…I’m not in the mood to talk to you anyways.”

“Well there’s no new on that matter, but I was just wondering…” Yoona said before looking at Jessica straight to the eyes.

“…You’re still talking to me though you’ve said so many times that you don’t want to talk to me but in the end you end up talking to me, is it perhaps you like me sooyeon?” Yoona said and grinned at Jessica the latter’s eyes got wide.

“What the you’re saying Im. I don’t like you like duuuh. I always end up talking to you because you keep on annoying me….” Jessica paused a bit and smirks “….maybe you’re the one who likes me e.”

“Yes.” Yoona said seriously and almost immediately.

“What?” Jessica’s eyes widen so the others too, after a couple of silence Yoona burst out in laughing.

“Like as if I really meant that. Like duuuh.” Yoona said and mimicked Jessica’s words before walking at the entrance of the said restaurant. Taeyeon just shook her head while laughing because of Yoona’s secret confession that just happens now.

“Let’s go now guys.” Taeyeon said before following Yoona the other girls followed them but Yuri and Jessica stayed at their spot still processing what happened.

“Is that for real?” Yuri said while blinking her eyes for several times. Jessica turns her head to Yuri.

“Of course not! She’s just messing up with me again!” Jessicca said before storming inside of the restaurant. Yuri jumped at the sudden outburst of the girl.

“Well, I guess she’s not.” Yuri said to herself and chuckled before following the others inside the restaurant.

 

After having their launch at the restaurant they go straight to park to have some fun. Well you can’t blame the girls that they’re having fun now since they were all going to be busy again when school days come again to their life.

 

“Yah!” Jessica look at Taeyeon in disbelief.

“What?”

“Are you freaking serious about this Kim? No! I won’t go there!” Jessica exclaimed while waving her hands in the air signaling them that she doesn’t agree with the idea.

“Why? It would be fun there Sica ah.” Taeyeon said trying to convince the latter.

“Fun your face, I won’t go there especially that I paired with this, Im Yoona.” Jessica said and turn her head to Yoona who was looking at her uninterested before the latter scoffed.

“As if I want to go there with you, I just leave without no choice, so don’t assume that I like to be with you.” Yoona said and stacked her tongue out.

“Yah! Why you! Argh still, I won’t go there.”

“Well, sounds fun. I’ll be glad if you really don’t come with me there.” Yoona said and beamed at Jessica causing the latter to be annoyed again.

“Yah! Let’s just all go there stop the nonsense fight and let’s have fun.” Tiffany said stopping the two from bickering again.

“She’s the only one whose nonsense hear anyways.” Yoona said before turning her head at Jessica’s side with a smug smile.

“Shut up Im!” Jessica said

“Still I won’t go there and that’s final.” Jessica then added.

“You’re just afraid in ghost right?” Yoona said and chuckled when Jessica didn’t respond at her.

“Right? Aww such a baby!” Yoona added and laughed. Jessica’s really annoyed right now and because of her pride she came up with a decision that she will surely regret it later.

“I’m not. L-let’s go i-in there n-now.” Jessica manage to say. “Damn you Im”. Yoona smirked at Jessica when she stutters. “Not e? but you’re already stuttering, tsk tsk my my Jung Sooyeon.”

“Okay, we’re going first.” Taeyeon said and she dragged Tiffany inside along with her.

“See you guys at the other end.” Tiffany said before fully disappearing from the sights of the other girls.

“We’re going now too also.” Sooyoung and Sunny said before following Taeyeon and Tiffany inside.

“We’re going now too Yoong, Sica. Enjoooooy~~” Hyoyeon said teasing the two while Yuri just laughed and dragged Hyoyeon inside. As Hyoyeon and Yuri was nowhere to their sight Yoona turn to look at Jessica.

“You go f-first, I-I’ll be at your back.” Yoona shook her head in disbelief. “Acting like a strong girl e. My my.” Yoona snatched Jessica’s hand and she hold it tight Jessica look at Yoona surprised.

“Yah! I said you go f-first and I’ll be at y-your back.” Jessica said trying to get rid of Yoona’s hold. Yoona just rolled her eyes at the latter.

“Just shut up and let’s go now.” Yoona said before dragging Jessica inside of the Haunted House.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Gosh I feel her trembling already when we get in here I felt guilty when I look at her. I hold her hand more tightly for her to tell her that I’m here. She’s really afraid at ghost I guess as I was looking at her side profile she suddenly look up to me so I look away immediately.

“A-are we almost there?” She ask me slightly stuttering.

“Where?” I turned to look at her again.

“At the exit?” She said and I look at her confused, well we just came in and she’s already asking if were almost at the exit.

“No, we just came…” I didn’t able to finish my words when suddenly a fake ghost appeared in front of us causing Jessica to scream at the top of her lungs and she run away as I lose my hold at her.

“!”I cursed after realizing that she runaway I followed her immediately and I keep calling her but she keep on running and running until she was nowhere to my sight anymore.

“!” I was about to call her again when I heard another scream I’m sure that’s her. I keep on walking and walking to find her.

“Damn it where is she?” I said to no one but to myself. After a couple of minutes of walking I still can’t find her. Damn it, Im Yoona! You’re so ing stupid. As I walked further and turn my head at the other side I saw a trembling familiar figure at the corner. Finally I found you. I smiled to myself as walked towards to her direction and when I reached her I tapped her shoulder only to be welcome with a hard punch straight to my face  and I stumble a bit because of the impact then I heard her scream again in fear.

“Please…don’t….” Her words we’re cut off when she look up only to see me in pain. Seriously! This girl really know how to punch hard! I’m still holding the place where she punched me hard and wiped the blood at the corner of my lips where her punch landed.

“Aiish, why did you…” I got surprised when she suddenly hugged me I was stunned at the moment processing what’s happening when I felt that she was trembling in fear as I composed myself I hugged her back and I heard her sniffed a little.

“Y-yoona.” She called me in a whispery tone and I heard her sniffed again. Damn she’s really afraid she’s trembling hard in fear. Great Yoona just great, now she’s crying because of your stupidity. I sighed as I rubbed her back.

“Shh, it’s okay, I’m here now.” She hugged me more tightly and another sigh scape from my lips again. Stupid Yoona stupid stupid.

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” I said again to her then I feel her nodded her head.

“P-please…. Don’t go…s-stay with me.” She said in a pleading tone. My heart clenched when I heard her plead. Damn it you made her scared, it’s all your fault. Aiish Im Yoona.

“I won’t go okay? I’ll stay with you, now hush.” I said and rubbed her back again.

“How can w-we g-get out of h-here?”

“Just follow me.” And she shook her head.

“I can’t.” She said and I sighed.

“Just close your eyes and just follow me, I’ll hold you, okay?” She didn’t answer me and she kept mum.

“Hey.”

“Let’s just stay here for a while.” She said still not letting me go.

“Okay then.” Suddenly she hugged me more tightly leaving no space between us and she pressed her head at my chest. God my heart is beating so fast and loud, I hope she won’t recognize it but I guess not when she asked me.

“Why is your heart beat beating so fast and loud?”

“I…ahh…I ahhm… b-because you’re h-hugging me tight Jessica. I can’t breathe.” Damn you mouth why stuttering e.

“I’m sorry.” With that she loosened her hug to me so that I can breathe again. God, thank you. You let me breathe again but not too long my breath was taken away from me again when she look up at me and our eyes met suddenly, my eyes landed at her lips and I nervously gulped. God, why are you doing this to me Jessica, you’re killing me without you’re knowing. I look at her eyes again only to see her looking at my lips, I nervously gulped again. just let me control myself please. She suddenly touched my lips and I winced in pain when she touched my lips where the cut is, she look up at me still touching my lips.

“Is this the cause of my punch to you?” She ask me and all I can do is to nod my head.

"I’m sorry.” I just stared at her not able to utter any words I was mesmerize by her and I almost loose myself control when my phone suddenly rang at my pocket I slightly pushed her to the side so that I can answer my phone and I quickly clicked the answer button when I saw who’s the caller is.

“Hello? Yeh, we’re almost at the exit unnie…Yeh bye.” I putted my phone back at my pocket before turning my head at her again.

“Taeyeon unnie called me, let’s go now?”

“I think.” With that I hold her hand and smiled at her assuring her that it’ll be okay.

“Just stay beside me and don’t let go of my hand and you’ll be okay. Now close your eyes.” I said and she shook her head.

“Come on trust me, at least just for now right?” I said before chuckling, she just look at me.

“Okay now close your eyes so we can get out of this place now.” I said and this time she followed me. As we’re nearing the exit I held her hand tighter because I know after this we’re going back to normal.

“We’re almost there, you can open your eyes now.” I said and she shook her head.

“Come on trust me, we’re here.” And with that she open her eyes and when she saw the exit sign she hurriedly run there dragging me along. As soon as we got out of that haunted house they all eyed us and when reality hits her she immediately let go of my hand. I sighed. How I wish we stayed there a little longer. She cleared clearing the awkwardness in the air.

“Where are we going next?” She ask Tiffany unnie nonchalantly.

“Let’s eat first.” Tiffany unnie said then Jessica just nodded her head and started to walk away and the others followed her including Tiffany unnie. Taeyeon unnie look at me when they are nowhere to our sight anymore.

“What happened?”

“Nothing.” She eyed me suspiciously.

“You seemed a little disappointed.”

“Really unnie, nothing happened.”

“Okay then, I’m always here whenever you need a person to talk, okay? Always remember that.” She said and patted my shoulder. I smiled at her before I nodded my head. I’m very lucky to have taeyeon unnie on my side, she understands me no matter what. And with that she motioned me to follow the others. 

_________________________________________

Tadaaaaa chapter 3 done. I don't know when is my next update guys since finals week is coming and i'm so really stress right now huhu hope i can pass all the exams, anyways thanks for the comments. Comment and Subscribe ^^

Annyeong