Chapter 6

Dumb Dumb Dumb

“Come on Yoong, just do it for me.”

“No unnie I won’t do that.” Yoona said before she settle down at the couch and turn on the television. Taeyeon followed her and sat beside her.

“Yoong.” Taeyeon called Yoona while poking the latter side.                

“No.” Yoona said sternly and look at Taeyeon the latter faked a sad face before she stood up.

“Fine, I bet I’ll just cancel that important meeting though.” Taeyeon said and started calling someone to her phone. Yoona have a sigh before standing up she can’t resist taeyeon anyways.

“Fine, where is she?” Taeyeon look at Yoona with a wide grin plaster at her face.

“You’re going to fetch Sica?” Yoona just look at taeyeon uninterestedly before nodding her head.

“Really? That’s great them I’ll be able to meet the person….” Taeyeon’s words were cut off by Yoona.

“Are you going to tell me where is she or are you going to continue blubbering things unnie?” Yoona said walking to the couch again taeyeon immediately stopped her.

“Of course I will tell you where Sica is I’m just glad that you already agreed and I’ll be able…” Taeyeon’s words were once again cut off by Yoona and the latter just pouted at her.

“Where is she now?” Yoona said while getting her car keys at the key rock.

Taeyeon open the front door for Yoona after telling the latter where Jessica is.

“Why is she there anyways?”

“Her car broke.”

“Okay, thanks, I’ll go now unnie.” Yoona said before heading to her Volkswagen scirocco.

 

Jessica was waiting at the street side waiting for Taeyeon to arrive but it seems like the latter is taking forever to arrive then a very familiar car stopped in front of her and she’s sure that it is not taeyeon’s car. She was busily thinking whose car is this until the window of the passenger door rolled down then the last person that she wanted to see is the one she saw she rolled her eyes at the latter.

“Hop on.” Yoona said but Jessica just ignore her.

“Hey, I said hop on.”

“I’m waiting for taeyeon and not you.” Jessica said and Yoona just rolled her eyes at the girl.

“Look, taeyeon unnie told me to pick you up. I guess she texted you already that she’s not be able to pick you up due to some important things that came up.” Jessica immediately look at her phone and indeed taeyeon texted her that she’s not be able to pick her up. Jessica have a sigh and Yoona got the message of her sigh.

“So?” Yoona ask her again but the latter remains to her ground.

“I’m going to take the bus instead.” Jessica said before getting her things inside her BMW car.

“But the bus stop is still far from here and it’s already night it’s a little dangerous here for you to walk alone.” Yoona said with concern in her voice.

“So? Do I look like I’m scared?” Jessica turned to look at Yoona and raised an eye brow to the latter.

“Well as you say so, I bet there’s no one here dare to do something crazy to you since you’re not really….” Yoona paused a little before looking Jessica from head to toe and the latter just raised an eye brow to her

“….attractive at all, but who knows right?” Yoona continues before looking at Jessica again.

“What do you mean?”

“As far as I remember they are many drunk people here at night and do some crazy things to the people that they see walking here alone, So I gotta go now I don’t want to encounter one of them. Bye.” Yoona said before looking at their surrounding and she closes the window of the passenger door but Jessica immediately stopped the window from closing Yoona looked at her and inwardly smirk at herself.

“Wait!”

“Yes?” Yoona said opening the window fully again.

“Is the offer still on?” Jessica said while looking to her surrounding well it’s getting late at night now so she’s scared that some drunk people do some crazy things to her when she look back to the latter Yoona was just looking at her.

“What offer?” Yoona said and smirked. Jessica rolled her eyes and scoffed.

“Whatever, Go now!” Yoona chuckled at the latter’s reaction before going out from her car and walk towards to Jessica.

“What now?” Jessica said in annoyance Yoona just shook her head before opening the passenger door.

“Hop on.”

“No thanks.”

“Aigoo, just hop on already it’s getting late at night now and I don’t have enough energy to argue with you anymore so just get in now.”

“Fine!” Jessica said before getting inside the car abruptly.

“Good girl.” Yoona said before closing the passenger door.

“Buckled your seatbelt.” Yoona said when she entered the car and soon started the engine. The ride was quiet and Yoona feels awkward about the atmosphere so she try to talk to the girl.

“What happened?” Yoona ask even though she already know what happened to the latter and to her car.

“None of your business.” Jessica said coldly before looking through the window Yoona have a sigh before asking Jessica again.

“Do you really….” Yoona paused a little

“What?”

“..hate me that much?” Jessica look at the latter who was focusing at the road.

“I don’t hate you… I just don’t like being around you.” Jessica said truthfully. Yoona smiled at the latter’s answer and Jessica look at her confused.

“Well at least you don’t hate me.” Yoona said and glance at Jessica.

“Oh…and you’re annoying too that’s why.” Jessica said and turns her attention at the road too. Yoona just chuckled at her bluntly answer.

“Can we at least start a new one though?” Yoona said still eyes are fixed to the road.

“What start?” Yoona stopped the car when the red light came and cleared .

“Hi, I’m Im Yoona.” Yoona said and stretched a hand for Jessica the latter just look at her hands and raised an eye brow.

“Aigoo, come on.” Yoona said still having her hands stretched. Jessica just ignore her and look at the window. Yoona just sigh while retreating her hands.

“You really don’t want to start a new one e.” Yoona said with a hint of disappointment on her tone before chuckling and turn her attention back again to the stop light that still red.

“Jessica, Jessica Jung.” Yoona bolted up from her seat and look at Jessica with wide eyes.

“What?” Jessica said when Yoona is looking at her with wide eyes then afterwards Yoona grinned at her.

“Nice to formally meet you…. Again.” Yoona said and Jessica chuckled at the latter’s answer. Yoona’s eyes got wide again at surprised.

“What now?”

“Did you just chuckled?” Yoona said still with her wide eyes

“Did I?” Jessica ask her back

“Yes, you did.”

“Well, I guess so” Jessica said and smiled to Yoona. Yoona blinked her eyes still processing what’s happening and if this really true or just a dream.

“I know I’m beautiful and you got mesmerized by my beauty but let me inform you that the green light is on now Ms. Im.” Jessica said and pointed at the stop light that is now green. Yoona shifted her attention to the road again.

“Indeed you are.”

“Thanks for the compliment.” Jessica said. Yoona glance at Jessica who is busily looking at the night view of the city.

“I like this side of yours but I’m missing the other one though.” Yoona said and it catches Jessica’s attention back to her.

“What do you mean?” Jessica said before crossing her arms to her chest with her eye brow raised.

“That one.” Yoona said after she glanced at the latter, Jessica look at her confused.

“What?”

“The annoyed Jessica.”

“Oh so you want me to get back on that Jessica huh.” Yoona immediately shot her a glance and wave her hand at the air while the other one is still holding the steering wheel of the car.

“No no. I did not say such things. It’s much better that were like this.”

“Like what?”

“Ahhm not bickering?” Yoona said not really sure if she said the right words.

“Bickering your face Yoona.” Jessica said and Yoona got surprised by the way the latter addressed her this time.

“What did you just call me?” Yoona ask Jessica making sure if she really heard it right, Jessica look at latter side profile.

“Yoona.” Jessica said and Yoona inwardly smiled to herself.

“She called me by my name.” Yoona mumbled only for her to what she said she’s beyond happy when Jessica called her by her name again and it feels different.

“What? Did you said something?”

“Oh no I just said that I’m gorgeous.” Yoona said and Jessica just rolled her eyes.

“Duuuh, so full of yourself gosh.”

“And you’re the goddess.” Yoona said before glancing at the latter who is now blushing.

“Oww look you’re blushing.” Yoona said while pointing at Jessica’s face the latter immediately look away.

“I’m not.”

“You are, look at the mirror and see it by yourself.”

“I’m not!” Jessica burst out and it startled Yoona a bit

“Aigoo, annoyed now e?”

“I am.”

“Okay okay, chill.” Yoona said and chuckled at the annoyed girl.

“I can’t.” Jessica said and Yoona took a glance at her.

“E? Why is that?”

“Because I’m hot.” Jessica said and smirked at Yoona the latter laughed at her.

“And look who’s the one who just said that I’m full of myself e.” Yoona said while she shook her head in disbelief.

“Well, I’m just stating the fact here, anyways let’s stop first at some convenience store I suddenly felt hungry.”

“Yes ma’am.” Yoona playfully salute at Jessica and it caused the latter to giggle. Yoona smiled seeing this side of Jessica.

“Well she’s not really that annoying I guess, its fun to be with her to be exact.”

“At least were in good terms now, right? Aishh Jessica Jung Sooyeon you’re making me fall for you much more.”

After a couple of minutes they arrived at the nearest convenience store and they bought a bunch of foods for the other girls too after a tiring ride way back at their house. Yoona opens the passenger door for Jessica and the latter just smiled at her as thank you. When they entered the house all eyes are on them looking at them a little bit surprised and confused. Jessica is the first one to greet them.

“Hi guys.” Jessica said and gave them a smile the girls just look at her with mouth agape.

“Yoona let’s put this at the kitchen come on.” Jessica said to Yoona and the latter start following her behind. Yuri who happened sitting at the armrest of the couch fall from her while the others is still mouth agape on what they saw.

“Is that really Yoona and Jessica?” Taeyeon ask blinking her eyes at disbelief.

“Maybe they are not.” Hyoyeon while shaking her head in amusement.

“Yah! You are not the Jessica and Yoona we know! Bring them back!” Yuri shouted from the living room and Yoona and Jessica popped out from the kitchen Jessica just raised an eye brow to the latter while Yoona throws Yuri some bags of chips.

“Idiot!” Yoona said and chuckled before stacking her tongue out to Yuri. Then Yoona and Jessica disappear from their sights again.

“Wow.” That’s the only word that scape from Yuri’s lips.

“They are the real ones guys, what happened?” Sooyoung said

“We don’t know too Soo.” Tiffany said

“Weird.” Sunny said while grinning like an idiot.

“Indeed they are.” Taeyeon nodded her head in agreement.

“Interesting.” Taeyeon added and the others nodded their head in agreement.

_________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe. If there's any typo just bear with it I didn't re-read it this time. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Annyeong~~~