Chapter 34

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Monday came and it’s been two days already since their first fight. And it’s been two days also since the table has been turned, well Jessica continues to meet up with Tyler that’s the thing that didn’t change. The others just kept their mouth shut. After all they think that they are not in the right place to interfere to the couple, it’s a couple problem anyways. She walks towards to the others who’s waiting at the hallway, she jogs towards to her friends and greets them with a smile.

“Hi guys.” Yoona said still sporting her bright smile.

“What’s with the smile huh?” Taeyeon said while eyeing Yoona skeptically.

“Well, I gotta go first.” Yoona said and grins. Taeyeon raised her left eye brow and the others just looks at the two.

“To where?” Taeyeon asks and Yoona’s grin turns bigger where her eyes are close to closing.

“To Hyun.” The others nod their head while giving Yoona a teasing looks. Tiffany and Jessica were left confused at the side while Yoona is scratching her nape getting shy at her own answer.

“Oooh, we see” Sooyoung said with a playful smirk on her face. Yoona just chuckles and nod her head.

“Yeah.”

“Missed her so much e?” Hyoyeon said while she wiggles her eye brows playfully to Yoona. The others tease Yoona until the latter’s face turns red.

“Tell her that we missed her too also and she should meet up with us also.” Sunny said while the others agree to what she have said.

“Yeah yeah I’ll tell her that unnie.”

“Catching up? Or patching up?” Yuri jokes and the others laughs while roaring their cheers to Yoona and to Yuri’s remarks.

“Oooooh~~ wooohooo. Patching up huh.” The others continue to tease the younger girl totally forgetting that Tiffany and Jessica are still with them. Yoona just laughs and shook her head at her friends’ antics.

“Nah, I gotta go now. See you guys later.” Yoona said and waved her goodbye before she finally walks away from her circle of friends.

“Who she’s meeting with?” Tiffany ask out of her curiosity that who are they talking about. Sooyoung who is still high as answered the question without even thinking.

“Seo Joohyun. Her first love.” Sooyoung said before she turns her head to Tiffany whose eyes are now wide. Sooyoung furrowed her brows together when she saw that the others has the same expression like Tiffany’s. She nervously gulp when her eyes land to Jessica who’s looking at her coldly and that’s the time Sooyoung realized what she have said.

 “I…I mean.. her best friend that she loved the most as…as.. as a sister.” Sooyoung immediately explain while she’s looking at Jessica and she feels the cold sweats are running down at her back.

“Hmm” Jessica just hums before she walks past to Sooyoung and to others leaving a cold atmosphere that surrounds the others.

“You’re dead.” The others whispers through their gritted teeth and Sooyoung just scratches her nape and grins shamelessly to them.

“Sorry.”

 

Jessica is waiting at the living room, sitting at the couch while she looks simultaneously at the wall clock that is just in front of her. The front door of the house opens and it reveals the person that she’s been waiting for. She stood up from the couch and wait Yoona enter the house fully. Yoona looks up and was greeted with a pair of eyes that is already looking at her. She sighs and continue to make her way upstairs.

 

“Where have you been?” Jessica said before Yoona could past by her. Yoona stops just right in front of the latter. She tilts her head at the side and looks at Jessica for a second.

“Didn’t I told you guys before I’m going to meet Hyunnie.” Yoona said in a cold voice. Jessica’s ears perks at the sudden mention of the nickname and was hurt by the tone that Yoona uses to talk to her.

“Hyunnie” Jessica scoffs after the word escapes her own mouth. It taste bitter and she doesn’t know why.

“What?” Yoona ask ignoring the slight mocking of the other just now.

“It’s almost midnight Yoona.” Jessica said while looking straight to Yoona’s eyes and it’s now Yoona’s turn to scoff.

“Oh and now you’re paying attention to time when I came home late.” Yoona paused for a second and face Jessica properly. She squints her eyes and Jessica for a moment there froze at her spot.

“How about you? Did you pay attention to time when you are the one coming home late at night? Or should I say at the wee hours.” Yoona said and raised her eye brows.

“Hmm? Did you?” Yoona ask and Jessica just stay silent for a moment. Yoona’s words hits her so hard, so hard that it makes her hard to breath at the moment. She took a deep breath before she starts to talk again.

“Yoong it’s not like that, can we please talk about this matter.” Jessica said with her eyes telling how sorry she is. Yoona hates to see this and so she looks away and release a sigh.

“I’m tired let me take my rest. We can talk about this tomorrow just like what you said, right?” Yoona said still not looking at Jessica. When she heard nothing she assumed that it is fine to Jessica.

“Night.” Yoona said before she completely left Jessica at the living room.

 

As she sits there with her mind wandering on something or should she say someone rather she heard a low groan followed by the stomping of feet at the stairs. Jessica looks at the direction and saw Taeyeon going down the stairs while caressing her own . Jessica looks at her with a knitted brows Taeyeon just gives her a sheepish smile and Jessica just raised an eye brow looking at her skeptically. As Taeyeon reached her she greets the other.

 

“Hey”

“Hey.” Jessica greets back and Taeyeon smile a little before she points at the space beside Jessica who just nod her head and so with that Taeyeon sits beside her. Taeyeon sighs in relief and it earns another confused look from the other.

“Why are you still up?” Taeyeon ask as she tilts her head to the side a little. Jessica just shrugs before she slouched to her sit.

“Can’t sleep. How about you why you’re still up?” Jessica returns the question casually and so Taeyeon just shrugs too and answer the question casually too.

“Fany kicks me out. Like literally kicks me out. ” Taeyeon said while she shook her head still not believing what just happen to her just now. Jessica sit up straight and looks at Taeyeon with an amused face.

“Oh wow, why?” Jessica ask with her voice full of curiosity and a little excitement too maybe. Taeyeon chuckles at this and just once again shrugs her shoulders.

“PMS. I don’t know.” Taeyeon said unsure with her own answer. Jessica giggles at this and so do Taeyeon.

“ ha?”

“Yeah.” After the giggling of the two there is the deafening silence that follows, only their breathing can be heard and the ticking of the clock. Taeyeon knows and she’s sure Jessica would ask her something in no time and she’s right with that.

“Taeng?” Jessica calls softly. Taeyeon just smile, a knowing smile to be exact.

“Hmm?”

“Can you please be honest to me and answer me truthfully?” Jessica said and turn to look at Taeyeon straight to the eyes and Taeyeon does the same.

“Hmm as long as I can answer it then sure.” Taeyeon said still with the same smile she’s sporting before. Jessica took a few deep breathes and there is silence for a few seconds before Jessica threw the question that she’s been dying to ask since they all got home.

“Who’s Seohyun in Yoona’s life?” Jessica ask. Taeyeon looks at her for a few seconds before she divert her eyes to something.

“Seohyun?” Taeyeon repeats and Jessica nods her head.

“Yeah. What’s her role to Yoona’s life before?” Jessica didn’t know where this all questions are coming from it’s just that she feels that she needs to know the answer. Cause if she doesn’t find out she feels like as if she’s been suffocating to her own breathe. Taeyeon wander her eyes to the living room before it finally stops at Jessica.

“She has a big role to Yoona’s life before..” Taeyeon pause waiting for any response to the other but Jessica kept silent and Taeyeon consider it as a go sign.

“..and I guess until now.” Taeyeon said carefully and she’s sure that there is something flicked to Jessica’s eyes for a moment she’s not that so sure if she saw the right thing. Threaten. Jessica felt threaten she guess.

“Hmm..The..the..ahhm what Sooyoung said before ahhm is that true?” Jessica ask while she fidgets her own fingers. Her voice cracks a little and it didn’t go unnoticed to the person like Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks at Jessica with worried eyes while Jessica’s eyes is glued at her own fingers. She can’t even lift her head and Taeyeon felt guilty about to her answer.

“Sica.”

“Is it?” Jessica quickly cut Taeyeon who can’t do anything at this time. Taeyeon just sighs and shook her head.

“I don’t think I am on the right place to answer that Sica.” And at the end Taeyeon choose to answer what she think is the best answer for this kind of matter. Jessica pursed her lips together and nods her head.

“I understand. Thanks by the way.” Jessica said and once again Taeyeon felt a pang to her heart. She hates to see her friends into this kind of situation.

“Anytime.” Taeyeon said softly and Jessica just gives her a small smile. And again the two both fell on silence once again. One is thinking about the happening this past few days and one is being worried about the person to her side right now.

“Ahh.. Sica?” Taeyeon carefully calls out the other name who turn her head at her almost immediately.

“Hmm?” Jessica hums and Taeyeon gives her a friendly smile which the latter return with a small smile.

“You two fix this mess already. She’s just waiting for you to be the one to approach, I guess.” Taeyeon said because base on her observation both of them are just afraid who to talk first at each other and even Taeyeon hates to admit it, she is already getting tired of the couple who’s been avoiding each other these past few days. 

“We will Taeng and I will.” Jessica said flashing a reassuring smile to the other. Taeyeon grins at this and pats Jessica’s shoulder softly and nods.

“Good. Now go to sleep. We still have to be early tomorrow.” Taeyeon reminds the other which Jessica almost forgot that they still have a school to attend tomorrow. She frowned at this and it didn’t go unnoticed by Taeyeon who chuckles a bit.

“Yeah. You too Taeng.” Jessica said before she stood up from her seat. Taeyeon looks at her before she sheepishly smile at the other girl.

“Ahhm Sica?” Taeyeon once again calls the latter. Jessica raises her eye brows and Taeyeon scratches her nape.

“Hmm?”

“Ahhm.. Can I have a pillow and a comforter maybe?” Taeyeon said feeling shy suddenly for asking such thing. Jessica looks at her amuse before she shook her head in disbelief with a teasing smile that is plastered on her face.

“Of course. I’ll just get you one okay?” Jessica said while she chuckles at the other. Taeyeon chuckles softly while she took shook her head in disbelief still not believing that she got kicked out at her own room, take note at her ‘own’ room.

“Yeah thanks. Fany and her mood swings are really something.” Taeyeon said, stating the obvious fact.

“I know. Just bear with it Taeng.” Jessica said while she looks at Taeyeon with sympathy but the teasing smile was still there. Taeyeon shook her head and just laughs at her situation right now. How pathetic she is right now, she thinks. Being kicked out at her own room is really something, something that is unbelievable.

 

After she gave Taeyeon the things she needs to get some sleep she stops in front of her lover’s room. She stood there for few minutes contemplating whether she’s going to knock, or take a peek, or just go to her own room and disregard the thought of seeing her Yoona’s face before going to sleep and with a sigh that escapes her lips she took a step and release a sigh once again.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” And suddenly Jessica heard a voice which slightly startled her at her spot. She bit her lower lips and just stood there not bothering to move even just a single inch.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okaaaay, please plese please don't get mad at me or worse please don't kill me. I'm sorry if I didn't update for quite long yeah quite long I know and I'm really sorry. Please forgive meeee?~~~ (*insert puppy eyes) teeeheee  leave a comment down there, huh? thanks I missed you guys a lot like a LOT. Hope you miss me too? (*insert hopeful eyes) hehehe

 

Annyeong~~