Chapter 25

Dumb Dumb Dumb

She looks around to her surroundings with her furrowed brows. Different stores that surrounding them, different boutiques, different restaurants and many more. Her both hands are filled with shopping bags, not hers but to the other. She looks at her side and raise an eye brow.

 

“Remind me why I am here with you again Fany unnie?” Yoon ask her, both arms are getting numb already because of the shopping bags that Tiffany made her hold.

Damn, there are not far from each other. Yeh, bestfriends are bestfriends anyways. I don’t have any doubt on that.

“Aren’t you supposed to be with Taeyeon unnie instead?” Yoona ask again and Tiffany stops at her tracks so Yoona too. She turns to Yoona and glared. Yoona shivers and she nervously gulp.

“You don’t like to mention that name now again, do you?” Tiffany said still glaring at Yoona who is now cowering in fear to her spot.

“I…I-I w-won’t.” Yoona said stuttering. As if Tiffany is never glaring at her just now, because now the other girl is smiling fully onto her.

“Great. Now let’s go.” Tiffany said and continue to her tracks. Yoona release her breathe that she didn’t know that she was holding before. She blinks her eyes in disbelief.

“God, I really don’t have any doubts that they are bestfriends. Their glares are nowhere different from each other.” Yoona said to her own self while she shook her head.

“Yoona ah.” Tiffany called her.

“Yes Fany unnie?” Yoona said and walks towards to her side.

“Let’s eat, you’re hungry, aren’t you?” Tiffany said and beams at Yoona. Yoona’s eyes twinkles for a second but soon it was replace by a frown which Tiffany didn’t get. As far as she knows the other girl loves food. So she furrowed her brows.

“I am not hungry.” Yoona said and pouts a little. Tiffany looks at her confused.

“Are you sure…” Tiffany’s words were cut off by Yoona.

“I am craving. Thanks God that you ask me to eat. I didn’t even know if I will still last in another minute.” Yoona said exasperatedly. Tiffany just chuckles at her and flicked a finger to her forehead.

“You’re exaggerating it Yoona.” Tiffany said still chuckling but Yoona shook her head again with a pout.

“Believe me I am not.” Yoona said and Tiffany just looks at her with a one raise eye brow.

“Come on, I’m craving, I need to eat. Holding your stuffs makes me tired.” Yoona said while she waves the shopping bags that she was holding in her both hands.

“Are you complaining now ha?” Tiffany said and crossed her arms above her chest. Yoona immediately shook her head.

“No! I mean no Fany unnie. I was just saying that I am already tired and I need to recharge, I need to eat, I need foods~~~” Yoona said and ends up on whining at the end. Tiffany can’t help it but to giggle at the younger girls’ antics.

“Oh god I don’t know how she’s able to handle you.” Tiffany said and Yoona furrowed her brows, confused on who is Tiffany referring to.

“But I know why she’d fall for you.” Tiffany said and winks at Yoona who is still looking at her confused. Tiffany notice the confused look of the younger girl so she spoke again.

“I am talking about Jessie. Now let’s go.” Tiffany said and hooks her arm to Yoona’s. Yoona forms an ‘o’ shape to her lips and nods.

“Okay then.” Yoona said and she lets Tiffany drags her all the way.

 

They heard someone clears their throat beside them. They both look up to their sides only to be met by two pair of eyes. One that is having a worry and guilty eyes, while the other pair is having a cold look, staring straightly to Yoona’s. Yoona didn’t know why the girl is giving her a look.

“Fany ah.” Taeyeon calls Tiffany softly and tries to hold the latter’s hand but only to meet the air because Tiffany moves her hands away from Taeyeon’s. Taeyeon sighs.

“Why are you here anyways?” Tiffany ask coldly, eyes boring to Taeyeon’s pair. Taeyeon bits her lower lips and sighs.

“I am with Sica.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany scoffs.

“So now you’re with her enjoying your time instead of being here with me ha?” Tiffany said mocking the older girl. Jessica rolls her eyes and Tiffany saw it, she throws Jessica a look and Jessica scoffs.

“Oh please don’t give me that look Tiff, I am here to accompany Taeyeon, because her girlfriend left her who is supposed to be the one that is standing here on my spot.” Jessica said and raised an eye brow to Tiffany who is still looking at her, unfazed. So Jessica continues.

“Her girlfriend that is supposed to be in here, having a date with her, having sweet moments.” Jessica said and now having a smug smirk on her face when Tiffany averted her gaze to her.

“Sica ah.” Taeyeon said trying to stop Jessica but Jessica just gave her a look that screams ‘shut up’ so Taeyeon did, she did shut up from her spot.

“But that girlfriend of hers left her at the house assuming things that Taeyeon is cheating with some other girls, her girlfriend that didn’t let Taeyeon explain about the text that she saw from her phone, her girlfriend that lets her jealousy overcome her. So now I bet they are not in good terms, what do you think Tiff?” Jessica said still having a smug smirk. Tiffany looks up to her then to Taeyeon with eyes that showing guilt. Jessica looks at them before she turns to Yoona that is all silent all the time. She pulled Yoona up from her seat and looks at the two again.

“Come on, we gotta be out of this place, not when there is some lovers that is now having a lovers quarrel.” Jessica said and smirks at Tiffany before she drags Yoona out from the restaurant. Taeyeon and Tiffany remained still on their spot, not uttering a single word. Not until Taeyeon did and sat down across Tiffany.

 

“Fany ah.” Taeyeon said and reach out for Tiffany’s hands which Tiffany just let her. Taeyeon smiles softly at her.

“Who is the one that texted you?” Tiffany said not looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon purse her lips to stop herself from grinning but she failed when a small smile appears on her face. Tiffany looks at her and saw the smile. She raised an eye brow.

“Why are you smiling?” Tiffany said Taeyeon took a deep breath and release it.

“Look Fany ah.” Taeyeon said and looks softly at Tiffany’s eyes.

“The one that texted me, is you.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany furrowed her brows.

“Are you fuc…” Tiffany stops her sentence in mid-way when Taeyeon looks at her sternly because of her supposed cussing. She clears and rephrase what she was supposed to say.

“Are you kidding me? You have my number on you TaeTa…Taeyeon.” Tiffany corrects herself from calling Taeyeon to her nickname because hey, she’s playing the upset girlfriend right now, isn’t she? and Taeyeon can’t help but to smile because she can tell that Tiffany can’t stay mad at her any longer.

“Yeh, that’s the problem, My ah…I kinda ah…” Taeyeon stutters having a hard time to form a right sentence.

“My phone kinda ahhm it got formatted Fany ah. So yeh all the data and numbers got erased, that’s why when you texted me it appears only to be a number.” Taeyeon explain and Tiffany seems to realize it. Because now she realized that the text that she’d read is similar to what text she send to Taeyeon. She mentally face palm herself.

“So ahm? I am forgiven now?” Taeyeon said softly and Tiffany merely nods her head out of her embarrassment she can’t even look at Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Hey, look at me.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany shook her head with a slight pout.

“Fany ah look at me.” Taeyeon said with a slightly stern voice so Tiffany does not have a choice but to comply with Taeyeon. She looks at her and Taeyeon smiles at her.

“I am sorry.” Taeyeon said softly but Tiffany shook her head again.

“No, I’m sorry Tae I should’ve let you explain before I go oh so jealous and drags Yoona here with me.” Tiffany admits with her head hang low. Taeyeon chuckles, nodding her head to what Tiffany had said.

“Yeh, right you should have let me explain first before you go oh so jealous.” Taeyeon said still chuckling.

“Yah!”

“Oh God Fany ah, you don’t know how Sica keeps on bugging and bugging me where you two at.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany just looks at her.

“She even can’t shut up her own mouth, she keeps whining and whining at me about where Yoona is.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany giggles at the info.

“She’s so into her ha.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon nods her head.

“Definitely. They are so into each other, if you ask.” Taeyeon said and chuckles once again. Tiffany stares at her and Taeyeon notice it so she stops from chuckling.

“Hey.” Taeyeon said softly

“I missed you TaeTae.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon smiles at her sweetly.

“So, do I.”

 

 

 

They stopped from their tracks causing for Yoona to bumps at Jessica’s back. Jessica turns to look at her with a sharp look. Yoona nervously gulp and stood still at her spot.

“Tell me, why are you here with her again?” Jessica said and crossed her arms above her chest with her both eye brows raised.

“S-she drags m-me here before I know i-it.” Yoona said, now starting to get some shivers run down to her spine because Jessica is still giving her the looks. Jessica just stand there looking at her and Yoona looks down not able to look at Jessica anymore longer.

“Listen.” Jessica said sternly and took a step forward. Yoona remains looking down at the floor not until Jessica grabs her collar and pulled her close to her. Their faces are only a few inches apart from each other. Yoona looks away only to be pulled much closer to Jessica.

“Look at me.” Jessica whispers and Yoona feels some shivers run down to her spine once again.

“I said look at me Yoona.” Jessica whispers softly and Yoona can’t do anything but to comply and when she does she found herself looking down again because she find it hard to look at Jessica at this moment, not when they are this close to each other.

“Listen Yoona, listen carefully to what I am going to say.” Jessica said and Yoona just nod her head not able to speak for a moment. Jessica took a deep breath and pulls Yoona more closely to her.

“You. Are. Mine.” Jessica said firmly. Yoona bolts her head up to look at Jessica, completely surprised to what Jessica had said. Yoona blinks her eyes before she found her voice once again.

“I’m what?” Yoona said still completely surprised. Jessica smiles at her.

“I said you are mine Im Yoona. Didn’t I said that you should listen to me carefully, hmm? Didn’t I?” Jessica said softly and Yoona just blinks her eyes. Still processing what Jessica had said before.

“I thought were friends?”

“Screw that. I don’t want to be friends anymore. I want you all by myself. All by myself, understood?” Jessica said and tightens her hold to Yoona’s collar, Yoona seems to gain her confidence back even though their faces are still a few inches apart. Yoona holds Jessica’s hands and pulled away from her to create more distance to them. Yoona just looks at her for a second before she chuckles.

“Possessive much?”

“Understand?” Jessica said with her eye brows raised. Yoona raised her both hands up in the air.

“Yes. Yes I did.” Yoona said and Jessica smiles.

“Good then.” Jessica said and Yoona looks at her, confused.

“So we’re official now?” Yoona ask truly confused on what they are now.

“What do you think?” Jessica said and smirks.

“Well I don’t know since you only said that I am yours, so?” Yooon said and just shrugs.

“You are mine and I am yours. Now are we clear?” Jessica said before she grabs Yoona’s collar once again and pulls Yoona closer to her. Yoona grins at her before she playfully salute at Jessica.

“Crystal clear Sooyeonie~~” Yoona said still grinning widely at Jessica and winks at her. Jessica pushed her slightly so they have some decent distance to each other once again, she straightens Yoona’s collar.

“Tsk, stupid” Jessica said and rolled her eyes but she smile never the less.

“I love you too.” Yoona said with so much enthusiasm.

“Arrgh, whatever.” Jessica said and turns her back to Yoona and continues to walk. Yoona shook her head and follows Jessica closely from the back.

“Hey” Yoona calls softly and Jessica abruptly turns to her. Yoona manage to stop at her tracks at the right time for her not to bumps into Jessica once again.

“What?” Jessica said ad squinted her eyes to Yoona.

“You’re the first one who confessed to me that night and you even kissed me.” Yoona said and smirks. Jessica stayed silent and purse her lips together and looks down at the floor, avoiding Yoona’s gaze that is on her.

“And now you’re being like this.” Yoona said and tilts her head at the side.

“Aren’t you being mean to me?” Yoona said with a hint of playfulness on her voice. Jessica looks up at her.

“Yah! Don’t bring up that night.” Jessica said with her cheeks burning in red already. Yoona just grins at her and shook her head.

“Oww, my sooyeonie is being shy, isn’t she?” Yoona said, teasing the older girl. Jessica bits her lower lips.

“Yah!” Jessica said and hits Yoona. Yoona just laugh at her.

“Aigoo, you like to hurt me that much ha.” Yoona said and continues to tease the older girl.

“Yeh whatever, idiot.” Jessica said and rolled her eyes.

“Idiot that you love.” Yoona said and Jessica just let out a frustrated groan. Yoona chuckles before she puts her arm around Jessica’s shoulder protectively.

“Let’s go.” Yoona said and beams Jessica a genuine smile. Yoona was about to walk but Jessica didn’t let her.

“Wait.”

“What?” Yoona looks at her confused. Jessica stares at her for moment before a small smile appears on her face.

“I love you.” Jessica said and pecks Yoona’s lips. She starts to walk away leaving Yoona smiling. Yoona follows her after she process what Jessica had said to her. She wraps her arm around Jessica’s shoulders once she caught up to her.

“I love you too.” Yoona said and pecks Jessica’s cheeks. Jessica smiles and puts her arms around Yoona’s slim waist.

“I know.” Jessica said softly and snuggle closer to Yoona.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah here it is. Hahahahaha let's celebrate for Yoonsic. And oh didn't I told you guys that to leaves this to me? Since you guys seems so frustrated that Yoonsic is still not together hahahaha and tada~~ here it is. And oh god this crap story got a 100 subscriber, I didn't expect that. Holy I am so fluttered did you guys know that. I am so glad wieeeeeeeeeee. You guys are all amajing~~~. I love you all hahahahahhaXD So yes, do leave your comments down there, yes?. Ghaad I am so glad really about this story having a 100 subsribers ahahaha so yeah I guess I am blubbering too much again.

Annyeong~~