Chapter 31

Dumb Dumb Dumb

As we stayed in our position still here at the veranda I felt her stiffened for a bit before she relax in my arms again. I heard her took a breath before she tilts her head at her side to come face to face with me. I look at her own pair of brown orbs that is looking back at me with the same favor but there is something that I saw for a second before it fade away. I just shrugged the thought and continue staring at the ethereal beauty that is in my arms tonight. She cupped my face with her both hands and gives me a sweet smile. She leaned her forehead against mine and as if in reflex I closed my eyes. Being happy is understatement to describe what I am feeling now. Just holding Sooyeon this close makes my heart flutter. I felt her breath brush against my lips and I smile at the feeling of her breath ghosting on my lips. She rubs her both thumbs on my cheeks.

 

“Happy 100th Day too Yoona ah. I love you.” She whispers and before I can say a reply to her I felt her lips touch mine. She didn’t move and so did I. We just stays like that for a few seconds before she pulls away from the kiss. I open my eyes and saw her looking at me already with a warm smile on her lips.

“I love you Yoona ah. I really do.” She said and leans her head on my shoulder. I felt her arms wrapped around my waist and so I did the same to her and gives her a kiss at the top of her head. I heard her sighs in contentment. I run my hands at her soft brown locks and she hums in response.

“Hmm, I like that.” She said and buries her face on my neck and hugs me tighter. It’s my turn now to hum in response.

“It makes me sleepy Yoongie.” She said with a hint of aegyo. I chuckled at this and nod my head as an answer. I continue brushing her soft locks with my hands with her warm breath brushing at the skin of my neck.

“Let’s go to bed then Sooyeon ah.” I felt her shift on her position and before I know it she was already sitting on my lap, straddling me with her arms that are now wrapped on my neck. She looks at me with a small pout on her lips before she buries her face on my neck again. I felt her shook her head a little.

“I don’t wanna go to bed. I like it here. I like holding you like this.” She said and I just tighten my hold around her waist. I felt that my stomach flips numerous times to what she have said. She pulls away a little so she can look at my face. I smile at her and she does the same.

“How about you? Do you like holding me like this?” She ask with her eyes twinkling in mischief with a grin on her lips. I raised both of my eye brows on her before I broke into a grin also.

“Of course I like holding you like this. But I like your position more Sooyeon ah.” I said and wiggle my eye brows playfully. She hits me at my shoulder before I saw a faint blush on her cheeks. I chuckle at the cute sight that is in front of me. I cupped her both cheeks with my both hands and makes her look at me in the eyes. When are eyes met, I smile at her sweetly.

“You’re cute.” I said and once again she hits me on my shoulder before she fully pulls away from me, getting up from my lap and she push me and I just chuckles at her cute flustered face. She glared at me but I didn’t mind it though.

“ert.” She said with a cute pout on her lips and her arms crossed above her chest.

“But you love this ert.” I said and grin at her. The pout on her lips get more visible and it’s making her more adorable.

“Sadly yes.” She said and with what she had said I broke into a wide grin and stood up too so that we are now again face to face with each other. I took her both hands with mine and squeezed it a little.

“I know.” I said and she rolls her eyes.

“Yeh and it .” She said and I just laugh at her comment. I pull her into a hug and just stays like that for a moment before I pull away.

“Let’s go to bed now.” I said but she didn’t budge at her spot so I give her a questionably look. She gives me a smirk before she pulls her hand away from my hold. I tilted my head at the side looking at her with so much confusion.

“Yeh let’s go to bed now. You go to your bed…” She said and points her finger to me.

“…and I go to my bed. Goodnight Yoongie.” She said and give me a peck on my lips and I heard her chuckles when she pass me by and before I can react she was already gone inside the house leaving me in daze.

 

 

“Sooyeon ah” I call her with my aegyo voice. The other cringe and gives me disgusting look. I only chuckles at their reaction and continue to cooed at my Sooyeonie.

“Sooyeonie~~” I call her again and I heard the others groan but Sooyeon just give me a ‘what’ look. I snuggles close to her and heard the others groan again. Yuri was the first one to stand up from the big couch located here at the living room. She shoot me a disgusting look before she shook her head.

“You clingy human. Arrgh I’m out on here.” Yuri said and I just give her a smug look.

“Okay bye then.” I said and waves my hand at her, annoying her more. She clicked her tongue and turns to her heels walking towards to the game room I guess. The others just laughs at her and I felt Sooyeon slightly hits me at my forearm. I look at her and she shook her head.

“You’re mean.” She said and I just grin at her. Minutes later as there is nothing more that got our interest at the movie that is playing at the tv here in the living room Hyoyeon unnie stood up too telling that she will just join Yuri at the game room since she lost her interest already at the movie.

“Fany ah. Let’s go to date, how about that?” I heard Taeyeon unnie said. I turned my head at Sooyeon and looks at her with a hopeful eyes. Maybe we go out on a date too right. And make sweet memories and have our time together and be on our own world and be…..But all my fantasies crash down when Sooyeon shook her head.

“It’s too hot out there Yoong, maybe some other time.” She said and I just lowered my head and my gaze fall onto the floor. Quiet feeling embarrass at the kind rejection.

“Sure, let me just get prepared TaeTae.” Tiffany unnie said before her and Taeyeon unnie stood up and head to their now shared room.

“Wait! We’re coming to.” Sooyoung said and drags Sunny unnie with her upstairs.

My eyes are still glued at the floor kinda felt disappointed but I should understand her right. Yeah maybe next time just like what she have said. I felt someone tugging on my sleeves and I look to my side and saw Sooyeon giving me an apologetic look matching with her quiet pouted lips that looks adorable every time she does that. I raised my right eye brow to her asking her why and she just pouts even more. I look at her confused and she sighs.

“Are you mad at me?” I tilted my head on my side.

‘Huh? Why will I be mad at her?’

“Why will I be mad at you?” I answer her with another question because hey, I don’t know why I would be mad at her. She didn’t do anything wrong, right? So why would I.

“I just thought you were. You were silent there for I don’t know how long.” She said while she fidgets at her own fingers.

‘Oh’

“I am not mad at you Sooyeon ah. Why would I?” She looks at me before she looks down again. Eyes focus on her fidgeting fingers.

“Because I turned your offer down?” She said a bit hesitant and that’s when I realize that she was referring about the happenings a while ago.

‘Oh. Oooh’

I nod my head at the realization. I took her hands with mine while the other lift her chin so that I can look at her. I smile at her telling her that it’s okay.

“It’s okay Sooyeon ah. Next time.” I said firmly and I lean close to her and was about to give her a peck on the lips but I jerk up when a sudden loud voice echoes to the living room. I glared at the culprit who is known by the name Kwon Yuri. She gives me a mocking look before she laughs evilly making her way at the kitchen. Sooyeon giggles and I look at her with a cute pout.

“Aigoo, my Yoongie is upset eh?” She said and cupped my face with her both hands. I nodded and she smiles.

“What does Yoongie wants then?” I smile at her question before I pointed her lips with my lips. She giggles again and she was leaning close to me so close that I can feel her lips almost against on mine. Take note almost, because just when our lips are about to touch we heard Yuri’s loud voice again making Sooyeon to pulls away. I groan and glared at Yuri once again and just like before she gives me the same look while she shook her head.

“Uh ah. Not so fast Yoona.” She said and I stood up quickly and run fast towards her so that I can choke the life inside her but heck of course I can’t do that since she was just only a few steps away from the stairs. She runs upstairs before I can choke the life inside her and when she was at the top stairs she looks down at me and gives me again that mocking look.

“Better luck next time Yoong.” She shouts from the second floor of the house before she complete turns her back at me and gone to her room. I clicked my tongue in annoyance and stomps my way back to my Sooyeon who is giggling at me. I plumped myself beside her and she immediately throws her arms around me enveloping me with her warm hug.

“Why are you so cute?” She ask and pulls away from the hug.

“That’s a well-known fact Sooyeon ah.” She rolls her eyes and scoff.

“What a full of herself.”

“Why thankyou Sooyeon ah.”

“Well you’re welcome Yoona ah.” She said with so much sarcasm and I can’t help myself but to pinch her cheeks because she was too cute when she’s annoyed. She glared at me but she didn’t complain.

“Sooyeon ah.” I called her sweetly this time.

“What?”

“I love you.” Her features soften and I saw she was about to say something but I beat her off.

“I love you.”  I once again said and just like before I saw her open to say something but again I beat her again, well I feel being playful today though, so.

“I love you.” I said and instead of answering she hugs me and buries her face to my chest where my heart is. She pinch my side and I hissed at pain.

“I hate you!” She said and I just chuckle at how she said those words childishly. She hits me at my stomach and I groan.

‘She really likes hurting me huh? God, this girl will be the cause of my death someday.”

“I hate you.” She whines cutely and I just smile. I pull away from the hug and looks at her with so much adoration.

“Why?” I ask softly and she just scoff.

“You didn’t let me answer. You always beats me to do it.” She said and a wide grin is plastered on my lips. She hugs me again, arms wrapping around my waist with her head buried at my chest and then I hear her say,

“I love you more Im Yoona.” And with that a wide smile appear on my face again before I kissed the top of head.

“I know.” I whisper and I heard her giggle before and I felt another pinch on side that I’m sure came from her of course.

 

“Yoong.” Taeyeon unnie call me. I turn to look at her and just hums as an answer. We are here at the kitchen, just the two of us.

“Hmm?” She looks at me for quiet good 5 seconds before her facial expression turns into an unreadable one. I tried to read her expression but I can’t. I sigh and just give up.

“What is it unn…” But my words caught up inside my throat when Taeyeon unnie spoke.

“She’s coming back.” We both fell into silence after she said the news. Me staring at who knows where while Taeyeon unnie remains silent. Maybe she is waiting for my response. But I myself don’t know what to say or how to react.

“She’s coming back. Seo Joohyun is coming back”

“She’s coming back. Seo Joohyun is coming back”

“She’s coming back. Seo Joohyun is coming back”

 

This are the words that keeps replaying in my head right now. I can’t think straight. I am too overwhelmed at the sudden news that I can’t even utter a single word.

“She’s coming back. Seo Joohyun is coming back”

“She’s coming back. Seo Joohyun is com….”

My thoughts were cut off when I felt a hand lands on my shoulder. I look up and saw Taeyeon unnie is already on my side. I didn’t even notice her getting up from her own chair and makes her way beside me.

“You okay?” Taeyeon unnie ask with her eyes and voice showing concern. I smile at her and nods my head.

“Of course unnie. I’m just surprised.” I said and she just looks at me for a second before she nods her head.

“Okay, I’ll be at the living room then.” She said and pats my shoulder once again before she leaves me at the kitchen alone with my mind wandering on a certain person that I didn’t saw for the past few years.

 

“She’s coming back. Finally”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________