Chapter 36

Dumb Dumb Dumb

The busy people inside the kitchen halts all their doing when a sudden presence of two people are felt inside the kitchen. All eyes are at the two people who is sporting those wide smiles. Tiffany who is pouring some hot water into Taeyeon’s mug before completely forgotten what she was doing, with her eyes and Taeyeon’s are now looking at the two people who didn’t even dare to spare one of them a simple glance, somehow the hot water that Tiffany is pouring to Taeyeon’s mug overflow and Taeyeon hissed in pain when she felt hot water came into contact to her skin. Tiffany’s eyes widen in horror and immediately grabs Taeyeon’s hands and splash it with a cold water and at the same time Hyoyeon who happens to be drinking her hot coffee that time when the two enters the kitchen with their wide smiles she got surprised and unfortunately she spits out her coffee to the person beside her who happens to be Yuri. Yuri widen her eyes in shock while Sooyoung laughs at this causing for her to choke at her own food and this time it’s Yuri’s time to laugh at this and pushed Hyoyeon towards to the choking girl causing for her coffee to sprawled over Sooyoung. Sooyoung grimaced in pain when she felt the hot liquid on her skin while Yuri keeps on laughing at her. Hyoyeon just mutters a simple sorry before she joins Yuri in laughing. Sunny who is still got surprised by the sudden presence of the two people who is still sporting their wide grin until now subconsciously took a bucket of cold water and splashed it all over to her hissing girlfriend in pain. All of their doing is again halts when Sooyoung cries in anger.

 

“What the?!! Sunny what do you think you are doing?!” Sooyoung said who is now wet from head to toe. Sunny who now realized what just happen immediately gives an apologetic smile to her lover.

“Karma dude.” Yuri said and stuck her tongue out to Sooyoung. Sooyoung glares at her but Yuri just shrugs and didn’t mind. Hyoyeon looks at her friend from head to toe before she burst out in laughing again.

“You looks like a wet chick Soo.” Hyoyeon said and with that the others burst out in laughing. Sooyoung clicks her tongue in annoyance.

“You looks like a wet chopstick dude.” Yuri adds and their laughter roared inside the whole kitchen. Sooyoung once again clicks her tongue in annoyance and rolls her eyes at this.

“Damn you all.” Sooyoung said feeling defeated and found herself slowly joining the laughter of her friends. As the laughter died down Yoona and Jessica settled down at their chairs and what surprised their friends more is instead Jessica taking a seat beside Yoona she instead took a sit at Yoona’s lap which take the latter in surprised too. Jessica just raised an eye brow to them before she turns to look at Yoona who is still sporting a surprised expression on her face. Jessica smiles at her sweetly and pecks her cheek. Yoona blinks rapidly before her eyes founds Jessica’s own are already looking at her with a hint of mischievousness. And before they got drowned into their own little world Taeyeon fakes a cough and Jessica turns her head at the said girl.

“You two are okay now I guess.” Taeyeon said with a hint of teasing in her voice. Jessica giggles and nods her head cutely. The others rolls their eyes, because did Jessica showed them her cute and shy self, well that’s definitely shocking to them.

“How ‘bout you and Fany, you two are okay now?” Jessica said before she took a bite on her sandwich and she ask Yoona if she wants too and the latter nods and Jessica brings her sandwich closer to Yoona’s lips and the latter took a bite on it. Jessica smiles at this before she pecks Yoona at the corner of her lips. She turns to Taeyeon’s direction again and ask.

“She kicks you out last night, right? So?” Jessica ask and raised an eye brow to the older girl. Tiffany bits her lower lips remembering what she did last night to Taeyeon. Taeyeon grimaced at the sudden mention of last night events, she pouts and slowly shook her head she slowly glance at her side where Tiffany is.

“She said that we’re okay but I guess she’s lying…” Taeyeon pause and fakes a sad face. Jessica frowns at this, because didn’t she saw them being lovey-dovey before she and Yoona enter the kitchen before.

“She pours me the hot water though and it hurts me.” Taeyeon said and looks at Tiffany sadly after she’s done talking. Tiffany widens her eyes in shock and immediately shook her head vigorously. The others just listen to them while slowly shaking their heads in amusement.

“I didn’t intended that Tae!” Tiffany said still shaking her head and pushed Taeyeon a bit but it seems that she’s not being oh so gentle to her actions because Taeyeon falls to the floor from her seat, first. The others widen their eyes and laugh at their friend while Tiffany has her eyes wide and a guilty face.

“You alright Taeng?” Hyoyeon ask but still chuckling at her friend. Taeyeon shook her head and the others can’t help but to find the situation funny.

“See. I told you she’s lying.” Taeyeon said while she slowly stood up from her fall and took a sit beside Jessica and Yoona instead. Jessica giggles and nods her head playfully.

“I see, poor you.” Jessica said and shoot Tiffany a playful look. Tiffany pouts at this and looks at Taeyeon apologetically. Taeyeon feeling being playful this time scoffs and crossed her arms above her chest and looks away at Tiffany pretending to be mad. Sooyoung groans and rolls her eyes at this while she flails her hands up in the air.

“Did just the two oldest here are acting to be cute or something, like seriously guys?” Sooyoung exaggeratedly said and she receive a hard glare from Taeyeon and Jessica.

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung! You wanna die?!” Both Jessica and Taeyeon said in unison. Sooyoung just nonchalantly shrugs her shoulders and continue her meal.

 

 

She’s all over her today, not that she’s complaining in fact she likes this way better than the older girl not giving her any attention. She smiles at the thought and it didn’t go unnoticed by the girl who is sitting closed beside her, like literally closed. The definition of space are not existing to them today she guess, but she didn’t want it in any other way though. She felt a slight nudge at her side and she turns to look at her side where she is. She beams at her before she playfully leans her face closer to the latter with a sly smirk.

 

“What is it, hmm?” Yoona ask, face still centimeters away from Jessica and she wiggle her eye brows playfully. Jessica smirks and leans her face much closer to the younger girl, where their tip of their nose almost touched. Yoona’s eyes widen in surprised for a second before a wide grin crept to her pink lips.

“Hmm? What?” Jessica ask in a whisper tone still face to face to Yoona. Since Yoona thinks that Jessica is not going to back away anytime soon, so she did but not without pulling the latter towards her and stole a peck at her lips.

“Nothing, I’m just thinking.” Yoona said to Jessica who is smiling at her. Jessica scoots closer to the younger girl if that’s even possible before she leans in to give her lover a peck on the lips. Yoona smiles at this.

“About what?” Jessica ask before she leans her head at Yoona’s shoulder. She intertwined their fingers before she looks up at Yoona again.

“Hmm?” Jessica hums still looking and waiting for Yoona to answer. Yoona turns her head slightly at the side and gives Jessica a wink.

“About you.” Jessica felt blood rushed to her cheeks so she looks down avoiding Yoona’s loving gaze to her. Yoona who saw this chuckles a bit at her girlfriend’s reaction.

“Aigoo, are you seriously being shy right now Sooyeon ah? Like seriously?” Yoona ask still chuckling and she felt a sharp pain at her side, she winced in pain and looks at Jessica with a slight pout.

“That hurts you know.” She said but Jessica just rolls her eyes at her before she snuggle to Yoona’s neck inhaling the sweet scent of her younger lover. Jessica sighs in contentment with her eyes closed and soon a content smile crept to her face. Yoona looks down a bit and saw this and without her knowing she starts to smile too. They remained just like that for a few moments with Jessica closing her eyes and just enjoying being beside at her lover once again, after days of not having each other on their side. Jessica adjust herself to a more comfortable position and Yoona wraps her slim arms around the older girl and brings her more closer to her. Jessica’s heart move in this simple action of the younger girl. Having Yoona beside her once again feels so right.

“Yoona ah.” She calls softly with her eyes still closed. Yoona hums in response and Jessica felt Yoona squeeze her forearm a bit. Jessica slowly opens her eyes.

“Let’s just stay like this hmm?” Jessica said softly before she looks up at the younger girl who’s beside her. Her eyes landed to the younger girl’s pink soft lips, down to the prominent jaw line. She gulps at the sight before her eyes continue to trace the latter’s face from her doe like eyes down to her pointed nose then back to that pink tempting soft lips, she gulps once again trying hard to control herself. Because first they are at the school garden where few students are also there and second she’s scared that she might not stop herself once she starts. But it seems like the fate is testing her because Yoona just have to her lips really slow at least for Jessica’s point of view right. Seeing that soft pink muscle poking out a little bit at her lover’s lips makes Jessica gone mad. Jessica bit her lower lips hard to stop herself from doing such things but Yoona just have to repeat the action. Jessica cursed her hormones and completely lose it.

 

Damn those students I don’t ing care.

 

And with that she cups Yoona’s face and makes her turn to face her. Yoona looks at her surprised and Jessica did not give her a chance to say something because in just a blink of an eye Jessica’s lips are on hers. Yoona’s eyes has it’s widen in surprised she blinks twice to comprehend what is happening she felt Jessica move her lips against her and that’s when Yoona gets a grab on what’s happening. Her Sooyeon is kissing her, here in their school garden where a few student is also here. Jessica felt that Yoona is not responding so she thinks that Yoona didn’t want what she’s doing so she decided to pulled away from the kiss only to be pulled closer to Yoona who’s hands are now at Jessica’s waist, Jessica didn’t know how that hands end up there but for now she don’t care all she can think is how soft Yoona’s lips against her, how Yoona’s gently kissing her, how their lips molded together perfectly, how’s their kiss was so perfect. Yoona was the first one to pull away from the kiss and Jessica felt a little disappointed so she bit her lower lips with her eyes still close. Yoona leans their forehead together looking at Jessica’s closed eyes. Yoona smiles before she pecks Jessica’s lips. Jessica slowly open her eyes and was greeted by Yoona’s eyes gazing at her lovingly. She smiles at this and encircle her arms around Yoona’s neck.

“Love you.” Jessica said and hugs Yoona burying her face at the crook of Yoona’s neck. Yoona returns the hug before she answer the latter.

“Love you too.” They stay like that for a moment before they heard their crazy friends calling them from not so far away from them they guess.

“Hey! Love birds move your lazy now, class will start in 10. Come on.” That’s all they heard before they broke away from the hug and makes their way to their next class with smiles plastered on their faces.

 

“Yah Sooyeon, come on don’t be like this.” Yoona said while she quickly packs her things up to catch up with Jessica who is now done packing her things and now making her way towards the front door of their classroom. Yoona cursed underneath her breath, cursing herself from spoiling the mood between them. Well, they are just talking about their past before and somehow they end up talking about Tyler, the guy that Jessica likes before back in States. Yoona felt slightly jealous but Jessica reassured her that she’s totally over him after their talk when she and Yoona are not okay. Yoona just nods and smiles a bit then suddenly Jessica ask about her past, about Seohyun to be exact and Yoona is more than surprised to know that Jessica knows Seohyun and so she ends up asking Jessica how’d she know about Seohyun and the older girl just simply answer her that she just know it about their friends. Yoona just nods and somehow she ends up blubbering about Seohyun, how she and the other girl became best friends, how they study together, spend their time together, how Seohyun is almost a perfect girl, she keeps on blubbering and blubbering about Seohyun not noticing that Jessica’s face is now all red and sending her deathly glares and Yoona not being aware on her lover’s piercing glare at her she continue on, because she felt proud about her childhood best friend and to spice things up more Yoona just simply blurt out how she admired and likes Seohyun more than just a friend before and that’s all for Jessica to totally lose it. If before she’s just jealous well now she’s beyond that, and as if fate is on her side now their lecturer dismissed them and leave the class giving Jessica the chance to slump her hands at her table hard causing Yoona to jump at her seat and looks at Jessica with wide eyes but only to saw that Jessica is glaring at her, hard. She nervously gulp at this sight and she tries to call the older girl’s name only to get surprised for the second time when Jessica grabbed her collar and leans her face close to hers. Yoona can’t look at the latter’s eyes, not when those eyes are giving you deathly glares right.

“S-sooyeon…”

“Did you just slap me square to my face with your words on how’s that Seohyun girl is almost close to the definition of a perfect girl and did you just say right in front of me how you freaking like her and you even imagine yourself being together with her in the future, did you?” Jessica said through her gritted teeth eyes flaring in jealousy and anger. Yoona is now shivering in fear that the older girl might burn her alive, she didn’t mean to said those words, she’s just being proud at her friend and got too excited but that doesn’t means that she still likes the other girl. Seohyun is just now her friend and that’s all, no more no less. Yoona looks around only to see that their friends are nowhere to be found.

“Are you not going to answer me? Im Yoona?” Jessica said still holding Yoona’s school uniform’s collar.

“I…I” Yoona didn’t have the chance to finish what she was saying because Jessica abruptly let go of her collar and she hastily pack her things up. And that’s why she’s here now chasing Jessica who are just a few feet away from the front door of their room until Taeyeon and Tiffany came to their view, she felt relieved when she saw the other two.

“Yoong!”

“Jessie!” The two of them called them both at the same time.

“Seohyun is here.”

“Tyler is here.” It feels like the time got freeze for a moment. Shivers. That’s what Yoona felt when Jessica turns to her and gives her a piercing look before walking towards to her. Yoona nervously gulps before she gives Taeyeon and Tiffany an awkward smile telling them to go. The other two nods their head and left the two with Yoona trembling in fear and she swears she’s going to piss her own self if Jessica didn’t stop that look that she’s giving to her. She opens to say something but she felt a hand tightly grasping hers. Jessica intertwines their hands tight and squints her eyes at Yoona. Yoona just looks at her not uttering a single word afraid that she might said something again that may cause her death now.

“Just so to let know. You.Are.Mine.Now.Im.Yoona. Got it?” Jessica said and pushed her index finger to Yoona’s chest every single word.

“And I’m still mad about you, but I will let it pass now since ‘she’ is here. Waiting for you I guess.” Jessica said with a hint of venom on her words. Yoona can’t do anything but just to nod at her lover’s words.

“Stay close to me. I don’t want you to be near at her, you have to stay away from her for at least 1 meter. That’s the closest distance between the two of you, I hope you got it.” Jessica said sternly and Yoona once again just nods her head not wanting to upset her girlfriend more. Jessica smirks at this and nods.

“Good then, let’s go.” Jessica said and tugs Yoona along with her but she suddenly stops at her track and Yoona looks at her confused.

“Did you..forgot something Sooyeon?” Yoona ask carefully and Jessica just nods before she leans in to peck at Yoona’s lips and pulled away.

“Just in case you forget what I have said just now. Think that you won’t have that ever again hmm?” She said before they continue to walk to where the others are waiting for them. With Jessica having a smug smirk on her face and Yoona who’s walking beside her silently.

 

Sooyeon is being weird. God she’s one hell of a kind when she got jealous. Damn, like seriously I almost piss myself right there. I should better follow what she said to at least have a 1 meter distance away from Seohyun, sorry Hyunnie but I still love my life I still want to live longer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________