Chapter 24

Dumb Dumb Dumb

She tried her best not to drag her away from this oh so called friend of hers. She tried her best to stay still on her seat. She tried her best not to eye them like she’s ready to kill. She tried her best not to send them her deathly glare, but just like what she said she ‘tried’. Because at the end of the time she can’t help herself but to drag Yoona away from SinB once again, she shamelessly drag Yoona away from the younger girl telling that she needs Yoona’s help over something and SinB being the nice girl nod to her again and said that it’s okay, but to Jessica’s surprise, the younger girl smirks at her and winks at Yoona before Jessica can completely drags Yoona with her. Yoona just laugh at the younger girl and return the wink causing for SinB to laugh too. Jessica, who can’t take the scene in front of her anymore drags Yoona with her furiously. Yes, furiously because now you can see her face being all red because of what, ahhm jealousy? They stopped at their tracks when Jessica notice that they are now on the safe distance away from SinB. She looks at Yoona and gave the younger girl a glare. Yoona just grins at her and walks passed at her nonchalantly. Jessica scoff in disbelief, she totally got surprised at the sudden action of the younger girl. Because, did Yoona just grins at her and just walk passed at her without asking her why she drags her away from that SinB girl or something? Jessica scoffs once again before she turns around and saw Yoona is waiting at her at the corridor, back leaning against the wall with her arms crossed above her chest, Yoona tilts her head to where Jessica is and motion Jessica to come over. Jessica just rolled her eyes but never the less walks towards to where Yoona is. Yoona grins at her as soon as she was in front of her. Jessica looks at her and raised an eye brow.

 

“What?” Jessica said but Yoona just continue to grin at her. Jessica rolled her eyes and she cross her arms above her chest.

“Stop grinning like a complete idiot. You annoying stupid deer.” Jessica said and Yoona huffs and fake a hurtful expression. She put a hand over her chest and clench it a little and her face contorted expressing a hurt expression. But Jessica knows. She knows that the younger girl is just messing around with her so she just squints her eyes at the younger girl.

“Your words hurts me, you know.” Yoona said who is still clenching her chest with the same hurtful expression. Jessica just scoffs and threw her a look.

“Whatever. Annoying.” Jessica said and glared at her once again. Yoona frowns a bit but it was gone away immediately when Jessica spoke again.

“Why are you with her again?” Jessica said and jealousy is very visible to her voice and of course to her face. She looks away to avoid Yoona’s annoying teasing smirk.

“Her? Who’s her?” Yoona said innocently and Jessica tries her best not to scoff.

“That girl.” Jessica said and turn to look at Yoona.

“Who’s girl?” Yoona ask innocently and Jessica tries her best not to punch Yoona’s face that is now sporting a sly smirk. So she just stand there in front of Yoona with her arms crossed above her chest, feet tapping the floor in impatient manner, left eye brow raised and her head tilted on the side. Yoona chuckles because she found the latter cute when she’s being like this, ahhm jealous? Yoona is sure but she isn’t sure, you know that feeling? Yeh that was Yoona is feeling right now, she’s sure that Jessica is jealous but she doesn’t want to assume things.

“She have a name Sica ah.” Yoona said and smiling at Jessica widely.

“Whatever, I don’t care.” Jessica said and threw Yoona a hard look but Yoona didn’t flinch, no not a single bit because didn’t she said that she found Jessica cute when she’s being like this.

“SinB is my friend, didn’t I told you that before?” Yoona said and tries her best not to laugh at Jessica’s expression, because Jessica just have to put down her both arms at her side and slouched where she stand before she have a big sigh with her lower lips jutted out. Yoona refrain herself not to pinch the older girls’ cheeks.

“Hmmp. She’s getting on my nerves.” Jessica said or more like she’s whining and heck in front of Yoona, in front of Yoona. Yes in front of Yoona that is now praying for her life so she can live longer in this earth, because Jessica is being oh so cute in front of her, and it’s too much for her to handle, you know that? TOO much for her to handle.

“She’s nice though.” Yoona just have to say that in front of Jessica who is obviously flaring up from jealousy at this moment.

“Yeh, nice.” Jessica said with full of sarcasm on her voice.

“She’s nice to the point that she even smirked at me. She smirked at me Im Yoona and that freaking smirk is not just an ordinary smirk I feel like she knows something that I didn’t know, the heck is that.” Jessica said all in just one breathe and flail her hands up in the air. Yoona bit her lower lip to not laugh at the older girls’ reaction. Yoona stays silent and just looking at Jessica in amusement.

“And heck she even winked at you.” Jessica said and sharply look at Yoona and point a finger to her. Yoona raised her both hands in the air completely surprised.

“Why?” Yoona said, hands still up in the air.

“She winked at ‘you’ and ‘you’ even dare to return that freaking wink in front of me. In front of ‘me’ for God sake Yoona. In front of ‘me’” Jessica said not forgetting to emphasize the word ‘you’ and ‘me’ and not forgetting to point at Yoona every ‘you’ word that she’d said. Yoona just chuckles at her.

“What’s wrong with the wink? I am winking at you too.” Yoona said, stating the fact with her oh so wide grin that Jessica wants to wash away now.

“Whatever.” Jessica said and she receive a playful poke on her side from Yoona. Jessica jump slightly at her side, surprised at the sudden act. She looks at Yoona and glared.

“Stop that.” Jessica said but Yoona didn’t stop, instead she continues.

“I said stop that, it tickles.” Jessica said who is putting so much effort to dodge Yoona’s attacks.

“Im Yoona stop, it tickles.” Jessica said while giggling bit. Yoona stops and grins at her.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” Yoona said and wiggle her eye brows playfully.

“I am!” Jessica said almost immediately so she didn’t have the time to realize what she had said until Yoona’s annoying smile appears in front of her. She clears .

“Not.” Jessica add and sticks out her tongue but Yoona just continue to smile at her before she shrugs nonchalantly.

“Okay~~ you are ‘not’” Yoona said but Jessica knows better, she knows better that Yoona is teasing her, so she defends herself.

“You’re not believing me.” Jessica said and points an accusing finger to Yoona. Yoona just shrugs at her innocently.

“I am?” Yoona ask innocently.

“Yah!” Jessica said and she head locks Yoona playfully. Yoona laughs.

“Okay okay, I’m just joking. Now please, release me.” Yoona said and looks up Jessica cutely with her puppy dog eyes and a slight pout. Jessica push her away from her afraid that she might not able to control herself to give Yoona a peck.

“Tsk, stop that look. It’s annoying, like you.” Jessica said

“You love this annoying though.” Yoona said and chuckles when Jessica blush.

“Tsk, whatever. Let’s go.” Jessica said and walks passed at Yoona to hide her redden face. Yoona shook her head and smiles at herself.

“My my Sooyeonie” Yoona mumbles before she follows Jessica at the back.

 

 

A wide grin appears on her face as she sit comfortably at one of the table seats inside their cafeteria. She’s glad that the older girl is showing her interest to her, she’s glad that the older girl making her to feel what she’s feeling towards her and she’s glad that the older girl is showing some jealous side of her to her. And she’s more than glad when the older girl acts oh so clingy to her every time they are some boys or even girls that trying to talk to her. And somehow she likes to tease the older girl, making her jealous, because Jessica being jealous amuses her, the expression and the possessiveness that the older girl showing to her is making her glad.

 

“Omo unnie, please stop grinning it’s starting to creep me out here ya know?” SinB said who is sitting across her at the other side of the table. Yoona looks at her still sporting a wide grin. She looks at the younger girl innocently. And SinB tries her best not throw up.

“Omo unnie, please just please. You’re making me sick ‘bout that creepy grin of yours.” SinB said and throws Yoona straight to the face a tissue. Yoona chuckles at her and throws the tissue back to her but SinB manage to catch it with her hand. They both laugh at their own silliness.

“So, what’s with that oh so bright grin of yours unnie?” SinB said and stuff some food inside . Yoona laugh at her because the food that SinB stuffs inside is too big for her.

“You eat like a kid SinB ah.” Yoona said and chuckles a bit. SinB frowns a little but shrugs after wards.

“So?” SinB said and raised an eye brow to Yoona while she took a sip on her drinks.

“What?” Yoona said and leans back at her seat. SinB squints her eyes at her and Yoona just raised her eye brows to her. SinB shrugs her shoulders and she too leans her back at the seat.

“You’re smiling like….” SinB paused and eyes Yoona suspiciously, Yoona tilts her head to the side telling SinB to continue what she was saying.

“…a complete fool?” SinB said innocently but mischievousness is visible to her eyes that Yoona notice and she’s right because after a couple of seconds SinB burst out in laughing.

“Omo unnie, you got it bad, didn’t you?” SinB said and Yoona just grins at her.

“Tsk, you’re sick unnie.” SinB said and throw Yoona another tissue. But Yoona just continues to grin at her.

“You know what?” SinB said, eyes twinkling in mischievousness. Yoona eyes her suspiciously but nods her head never the less.

“What?” Yoona said still eyeing the younger girl suspiciously. SinB smile at her widely she leans forward to their table once again and used her both hands to support her chin, she bats her eyes in front of Yoona. Yoona cringes at her seat.

“I thought you don’t like aegyo, why are you doing it right now?” Yoona said and shove SinB’s face away from her. SInB just whine at her.

“Wooow and now you’re whining. What’s with you today, really?” Yoona looks at her in amusement while she chuckles. SinB grins at her, eyes disappearing.

“Just treat me Yoona unnie~~ I’m still hungry you know?” SinB said and blinks her eyes cutely in front of her. Yoona looks at her in amusement for a second before she burst out chuckling.

“Aigoo, my SinB is acting all so cute just for foods? Are you a shikshin too?” Yoona said still chuckling a bit. SinB shook her head cutely and Yoona can’t help it but to pinch the younger girls’ cheeks and SinB pouts.

“I’ve inherit it on you anyways.” SinB said and sticks her tongue out at Yoona.

“Is that so?”

“Yes, so now can I have my treat please?” SinB said and looks at Yoona with hopeful eyes.

“Okay okay, you won’t stop bugging me until you get your treat, right?”

“Glad that you know that unnie.” SinB said and chuckles. Yoona just shook her head.

“Now now, let’s go unnie.” SinB said before she stood up from her seat and Yoona follows.

 

 

 

She had enough, yes she had enough jealousy inside her. And now it’s overflowing when she saw them being together, again for God sake, again. And so she rushes towards them and stood beside at the cause of her jealousy, she stood up beside Yoona’s side and clings at the latter’s arm and pulls her closer to her. She looks at SinB who is now looking at her, completely surprised at her sudden appearance but SinB smiles at her after a couple of seconds.

 

“Hello Jessica unnie.” SinB said and waves at Jessica. Jessica just merely nods her head and clench her jaw tightly to refrain herself from saying something to the younger girl. SinB looks at Yoona and Jessica caught some playful looks at her and she’s right because the next thing that SinB do, surprises her, yes she’s completely surprised because SinB just have to kiss Yoona on the cheeks in front of her, heck in front of her. Jessica’s hold to Yoona’s arm tightens for herself to control to latch herself to SinB and pulls the younger girls’ hair. SinB looks at her and smirks. And Jessica got even more surprised and SinB is not yet done in surprising her because SinB just have to spoke with so much mischievousness on her voice.

“Friends do kiss Jessica unnie. That’s my goodbye kiss for Yoona unnie.” SinB said and winks at Yoona. Yoona chuckles at the younger girls’ antics and so with that SinB left the two of them alone but without her forgetting to give Jessica a teasing smile. Jessica closes her eyes and when she opens it once again, her eyes are flaring with jealousy, embarrassment and many more. She glared at Yoona and grits her teeth. Yoona doesn’t seems affected to her glare because Yoona is just looking at her while grinning.

“Im Yoona. You did tell her, didn’t you?” Jessica said and so Yoona chuckles and shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly.

“Maybe, Maybe not.” Yoona said and Jessica tries her best not to punch Yoona straight to face. She doesn’t want Yoona’s oh so perfect face to have some scratch because of her. So she closes her eyes and took a few deep breathes.

“Stupid.” Jessica said when she opens her eyes again and punch Yoona at the stomach instead and step at Yoona’s foot. Jessica smirks when Yoona let out a groan and with that Jessica leaves Yoona who is clutching her stomach and slightly jumping at her spot with her one foot.

“Aigoo, such a sadist.” Yoona shouts at Jessica who is now a few feet away from her. Jessica turns her back and looks at Yoona with a smug smirk.

“Serve you right, you stupid idiot deer.” Jessica said and sticks her tongue out to Yoona before she continues to walk away from Yoona. Yoona shook her head and an amused smile appears on her face.

“Stupid idiot deer that you love.” Yoona said to herself and giggles a bit.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ehehehe sorry for late update guys? I'm on a vacation so yeaaaaaah I'm enjoying myself and I kinda lost track of time so yeah that's why I' not able to update this story this pass few days. Hahahaha lame excuse yeah I know hahahahaXD So I hope you enjoy this chapter hahaha Do leave your thoughts down there, yes? ehehehe did you miss me by the way? ehehehe

Annyeong~~