Chapter 17

Dumb Dumb Dumb

She closes her eyes when she remembers what she heard yesterday she didn’t get enough sleep last night since every time she tries she will just hear her voice echoing inside her head, the words that she have said, the words that broke her heart into million pieces.

 

 I don’t and I won’t like Yoona.

And here it is again, echoing inside her head once again.

 

I and Yoona are friends, only friends.

“Stop. Please stop.” Yoona mumbles to herself while her eyes is still tightly close and her hands clutching to her glass tightly. She took a deep breath and opens her eyes only to be met by a confused pair of eyes looking at her. Yoona jumps in surprised causing the glass she’s holding before that filled with water spill all over to her bode making her all drench.

“Aigoo, you scared me Sica.” Yoona said while she’s trying to dry herself. Jessica took a step forward to her and Yoona feels herself frozen to her spot. Yoona nervously gulp.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you, you okay?” Jessica ask her softly and helps Yoona to dries her shirt with tissue on her hands.

I am not.

“I am.” Yoona said and forces smile before she pulls away to Jessica. Jessica looks at her confused at the sudden act.

“I can manage this.” Yoona said avoiding Jessica’s eyes.

“Let’s get you change to a new clothes.” Jessica said and smile warmly to Yoona.

Please stop.

Yoona only looks at her still battling if she will take Jessica’s offer or not because as long as she wants to, she can’t. She’s not a masochist. She’s hurting and she definitely knows that.

“Come.” Jessica said giving a hand to Yoona. Yoona looks only at her hand that is being extended to her before she shook her head.

You should make a move now Yoona before everything gets worse.

“Thanks, I can handle it Sica.” Yoona said but Jessica being the stubborn one shook her head and grabs Yoona’s hand.

“No, I’ll help you change. Come.” Jessica said and drags Yoona but before she can drag Yoona the latter pulls away from her hold and Jessica turns around to look at Yoona a little surprised because of the sudden act.

“I said I can handle it Jessica. I can handle myself. Thanks for offering your help.” Yoona said with her voice raised a little. Jessica furrowed her brows and stares at her.

“I’m going upstairs now.” Yoona said and walks passed at her not waiting for her to answer. Jessica stood their frozen for a moment before she found herself looking back at Yoona’s figure that is now making her way out at the kitchen.

“Did she just raised her voice on me?” Jessica mumbles to herself

“And did she just call me ‘Jessica’ and those eyes, those eyes that looking at me a little….cold?” Jessica continues to mumbles to herself.

“I am confused.” Jessica mumbles to herself before she walks out to the kitchen to shrugging the thoughts off.

“Why is she like that?” Jessica continues to talk to herself.

“Nah, maybe she really can just handle herself.” Jessica said and nods to herself.

“Yeh that’s right, don’t overthink Jessica.” Jessica give herself one last nod and assures herself that she’s just overthinking about things.

 

 

She closed her bedroom door and leans her back to it. Closing her eyes tightly to calm herself. She release a few loud sighs before she open her eyes once again.

“Calm down Yoona, calm down. She didn’t know anything, okay? She didn’t know.” Yoona said before she walks to her closest and gets a new set of clothes.

“Damnit! It’s still ing hurt. Can she just at least lessen her care for me? So at least I can…Aiish this is hard.” Yoona said and throws her used clothes at the laundry harshly. Clenching her jaw tightly, balling her fist tightly.

“Aiish. I shouldn’t have fall for her at the first place. I shouldn’t fall in love in the first place if I just knew that falling in love hurts so much. As in so much! Aiish stupid Im Yoona.” Yoona said to herself and ruffles her hair in frustration.

“Why did I even fall for her at the first place? We are like cat and dog before and then we turn out like this, we got closed and then she turn me like this she turn me into a mess. She messed up with my feelings and I am a mess right now because of her.” Yoona talks to herself and she plops herself at her bed. She release a frustrated sigh. Biting her lips to stop herself to cry.

“I am a mess. What should I do?” Yoona said weakly to herself.

“What should I do?” Yoona repeats and bring her both hands to cover her face.

“I don’t know what to do anymore.”

“Did I misread you’re actions?”

“Did I have my hopes too high?”

“Did I?”

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, just what have you done to me?” Yoona mumbles to herself and decided to take a nap to take away the thoughts. Leaving all her questions unanswered.

 

 

“We are the others?” Jessica ask the couple that is cuddling at the couch with Tiffany in between Taeyeon’s legs while the latter back hugs her. The couple look at her and smile before they answer her.

“Soo and Sunny go out for a date.”

“While Hyo and Yul is at the exercise room I guess. Not really sure but I saw them in their gym clothes before.” Jessica nods her head and took a seat at the other side of the couch.

“What movie are you guys watching?” Jessica ask the couple who just shrugs their shoulders.

“We don’t know too, we just watch it though.” Taeyeon said and hugs Tiffany tighter while the latter giggles at her action. Jessica rolled her eyes at the sight.

“Tsk, you guys are so sweet. It’s making me want to throw up.” Jessica said and scoff. Tiffany raised a brow to her and throws her a look.

“At least I am happy and not in denial.” Tiffany said and it’s Jessica’s turn to throw her a look.

“I told you to stop pushing it, didn’t I?” Jessica said through her gritted teeth and they both glared to each other. On the other hand Taeyeon remains silent while watching the two throwing each other a glare.

“Whatever.” Tiffany said and turns away to Jessica but not forgetting to throw her one last glare to the latter who just scoff from her seat. Taeyeon sighs in relief when the tension between the two went down.

 

The movie ended with the three of them stayed silent throughout the movie, no one dares to speak and of course Taeyeon notice that is something is off to this two. She looks at the two girls and notice that Jessica is looking in front of her blankly.

Probably spacing out again.

Taeyeon shook her before she nuzzle her face to Tiffany’s back while the latter leans in to her touch. On the other hand Jessica can’t help herself but to still think about what happened a while ago between her and Yoona.

I thought she will just change her clothes. It’s been already one and a half hour.

 

And as if on cue, Yoona walks down the stairs with her still sleepy eyes. Jessica’s face immediately lit up in delight when she saw the latter walking down stairs with baby steps. She heard someone scoff from her side and saw Tiffany throwing her a look again. She just raised her brows at her and turn to look at Yoona again who is now making her way to them.

 

“Yoona ah.” Jessica calls her and Yoona just looks at her. Yoona looks at Taeyeon who give her a nod and a genuine smile. Jessica frowns at the lack of attention that Yoona gave to her so she tries once more.

“Yoona ah, come sit here beside me.” Jessica said and taps space beside her. Yoona looks at her and smile before she nods her head. Jessica smile gleefully and when Yoona settled down beside her she immediately scoots closer to the latter. And once again she heard a scoff from Tiffany again but she just shrug it off this time.

“What took you so long? I thought you’re just going to change?” Jessica said and leans her head to Yoona’s shoulder.

“Why? Miss me?” Yoona said and chuckles but she immediately froze when Jessica answers.

“Kinda.” Jessica said and looks up to Yoona with a pout. Yoona blinks her eyes slightly taken a back at the latter’s action.

“Oh god, please!” Tiffany said and roll her eyes at the sight in front of her. Jessica threw her a glare and looks back at Yoona again. She pouts again and Yoona just sigh.

 

Please. Stop giving me hope. A false hope to be exact.

Yoona cleared and looks away to pouting Jessica that is on her side.

“Didn’t I told you to not to pull out that look, it doesn’t suit you.” Yoona said and glance at her side. Jessica just shrugs and scoots even closer to Yoona. Tiffany squints her eyes at the sight in front of her.

“Taeyeon ah” Tiffany suddenly calls Taeyeon with her eyes still fixed at the two girls that is in front of her.

“Yes Fany ah?” Taeyeon said and looks at Tiffany’s side profile. Tiffany stayed silent for a second and just staring at the two individuals.

“If someone is giving you a false hope, what are you going to feel?” Tiffany ask and it catches the three girls’ full attention. With Taeyeon and Jessica looking at her confused while Yoona seems can relate at Tiffany’s sudden question.

“What’s with the sudden question?” Taeyeon ask but Tiffany just shrugs.

“Just asking.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon hums and nods her head.

“Of course I’ll get hurt Fany ah. Didn’t everyone won’t feel the same if they got a false hope?” Taeyeon answers her and it drew a smile to Tiffany’s lips and she looks at Jessica with a smirk.

“Ah yes of course…” Tiffany said and shift her eyes to Yoona who is also looking at her. Her eyes soften when she met Yoona’s.

“..They are. Silly me.” Tiffany said and fakes a chuckles. Yoona looks down it was like as if Tiffany knows what she’s feeling right now.

“Yes, silly you. They will get hurt, really really hurt.” Taeyeon said and knocks Tiffany’s head lightly.

“Yeh.” Yoona said and all of the attention is now thrown to her.

“You sounds like you already experienced it Yoong?” Taeyeon jokes and chuckles again.

I did. I already did.

“Yeh, you sound like one Yoona ah.” Jessica said and chuckles too. Yoona stays silent for a second before she shrugs her shoulders and answers.

“Well.” Yoona said and release a laugh, a dry one.

“Who knows, right?” Yoona said and scratch her nape.

“Then it’s a big ouch for you then.” Jessica said and pats Yoona’s cheek softly before she giggles. Yoona just smile at her.

Yeh, a big big ouch.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoho soooooo? I see your Yoonsic heart broke at the last chapter ha? Hahahaha mission accomplished then, ahhhh~~ I felt happy that I broke you heart guys (evil laugh) let me continue breaking your heart hmm? I'll mend it sooner or later don't worry. And probably this will my last update before my finals. And please, don't kill me hahaha if you kill me how can I finish this story and let Yoonsic be together. Should I get a bodyguard now? Since I think you all guys want to kill me now hahahaha. Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Leave your thoughts below hmm? It motivates me to ahhhm my evil plan? hahaha.

Annyeong~~