Chapter 12

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Today was a chaos on the house people running here people running there, shouting here shouting there. They’re all in a mess they are all in chaos.

“Goddamn it! Where’s my phone?!”

“! Where’s my freaking shoes?!!”

“Damn it! Yah Shikshin! Where’s my lunch box?!!”

“I don’t know!”

“Arrgh!”

“Guys! Will you please calm the down?!”

“We can’t!”

“Damn! Taetae! Where’s my undies?!!”

And with that the people inside the house paused for their dilemma and all the attention is on Taeyeon now, giving her a different kinds of looks. While on the other hand Taeyeon feels her face are burning because of embarrassment. She doesn’t know what Tiffany means by asking her where her undies is. She cleared to clear the awkward air that is surrounding her.

“What does she mean Taeng?” Sunny ask her with furrowed brows.

“I…I don’t know.”

“Eww unnie you’re such a ert. What the .” Yoona exclaimed while waving her hands in the air.

“Language Yoona.” Sunny said while giving the latter a stern look.

“Sorry.” Yoona said and hang her head low.

“Taetae!! Where is my….” They heard Tiffany shouts again upstairs but was cut off by Jessica who is on the other room just across Tiffany’s.

“Tiff!! I borrowed yours! I’ll just pay it to you later!”

“Yah! Jung Sooyeon! That one is new!”

“I know! That’s why I got it to you! I need new undies too!”

And the shouting from the two continues with the other girls on the living room having their mouths hang open at the exchange of words.

“What the heck is that?” Hyoyeon said looking upstairs in disbelief.

“I thought Fany has a larger front and compare to Sica?” Sooyoung said before turning her head to Taeyeon who has a wide eyes looking at her.

“Well we’re thinking the same too Soo.” Yuri said agreeing to what Sooyoung said. Sunny smacked the other two girls head for saying such things.

“Yah! What the heck, Soo and Yul!” Sunny said while glaring at Sooyoung. Sooyoung rubs the sore spot before grinning to Sunny while Yuri just hang her head low embarrass on her own words.

“Are you checking Sica out?” Yoona ask Yuri who is beside her. Yuri immediately shot her head up only to meet Yoona’s flaring eyes looking at her.

“No! I didn’t and I won’t. She’s not even my type.”

“Good then.” Yoona said before nodding her head.

“I have much higher standards than to you Yoong.” Yuri said

“Whatever Kwon.” Yoona said before sticking her tongue out.

 

“Guys! Faster! We’re almost late!” Taeyeon shouts when there is still no sign of Jessica and Tiffany coming down.

“Guys! It’s our first day on school! Can you please move your lazy faster?!!” Taeyeon shouts again.

“Where’s my bag?!!” Jessica shouts who is walking in a faster pace at the stairs.

“I don’t know.”

“Tiff! Can you get my bag at my room! I kinda forgot it, I think!” Jessica shouts from the living room for Tiffany to hear it who is still upstairs.

“Damn it Jessie! You forgetful !” Tiffany shouts back while making her way downstairs with Jessica’s bag on her other hand.

“Yah! I’m still older than you.” Jessica hastily grabs her bag to Tiffany who scoff at her behavior.

“Well I’m sorry? And oh you’re welcome.” Tiffany said with so much sarcasm in her voice.

“Whatever.” Jessica said and rolled her eyes at the latter.

“Come on we’re running late now.” Taeyeon said and makes her way at the front door of the house.

 

“Hop on!” Taeyeon said and points to her car.

“I’ll take my own car Taeng.” Sooyoung said and makes her way to her car.

“I’ll be with her too Taeng.” Sunny said and clang herself to Sooyoung’s arms.

“Hyo? Are you going to bring yours too?” Yuri said.

“Nope, I’ll go with Soo. At least I can save some fuels.” Hyoyeon said before chuckling at her bright idea. Yuri just shook her head at her friends answer.

“How about you Yoong?” Taeyeon ask

“I’ll take my motorcycle this time unnie.” Taeyeon nods her head before turning to Jessica.

“You Sica?”

“She’s too lazy to drive so she’s coming with you and Fany Taeng since I’ll go use my motorcycle too this time.” Yuri said and sticks her tongue out to Jessica who just gave her a glare before turning to her heels and walk inside Taeyeon’s car.

“Okay then, be careful. I know you two.” Taeyeon said and gives Yuri and Yoona a stern look. The duo just grinned at her.

“I’m serious here.” Taeyeon said with her stern voice.

“Yes yes unnie we won’t do funny business.” Yoona said and nods her head before walking to her motorcycle.

“Yuri?”

“I’ll try Taeng.” Yuri said chuckling and Taeyeon give her a disapproving look.

“Come on, it’s been a while Taeng.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Arggh fine.”

“Good.”

“Let’s just see how it goes.” Yuri said before turning to her motorcycle too.

“Yah Kwon!”

“Just get inside to your car will you? You said we’re running late.” Yuri said and Taeyeon can’t do anything but just to release a defeated sigh.

“You go first Taeng.” Sooyoung said through her car open window and Taeyeon just nods her head before she hits the road with Sooyoung’s car following her and Yuri and Yoona following Sooyoung’s at the back. Taeyeon release a sigh of relief because the two seems to keep their words. But soon Taeyeon’s calm face turns into a shock one when Yuri and Yoona passed her car with a speed of lightning. She blinks her eyes and saw Yoona and Yuri’s is already far away from them. Sooyoung blow her car horn and Taeyeon’s got the message so she moves her car to the side of the road to give Sooyoung’s car a space so their cars now are in side by side.

Sooyoung rolls down the window of her car and Taeyeon does the same too.

“Its Yoona on me. You go with Yuri!” Sooyoung shouts her bet inside her car so Taeyeon can hear it.

“Seriously?! Are you not worried to them?!” Taeyeon shouts from her car too. Sooyoung just shrugs her shoulder.

“Why would I?” She said before she speeds off her car leaving Taeyeon behind. Taeyeon release a frustrated sigh and speeds off too to catch up with Sooyoung. Sooyoung who saw that Taeyeon is already catching up to her speed move to her side to block Taeyeon from passing her she smirks to herself when she saw from her side mirror that Taeyeons car moves to the other side but Sooyoung do the same too she moves to the other side too so Taeyeon won’t pass her. On the other hand Tiffany is already praying for her life because Taeyeon is driving too fast from her liking while Jessica who is at the backseat already…..snoring. Well what can we expect to our princess, right?

“Taetae! Slow down.”

But Taeyeon didn’t mind Tiffany’s complain and just continue her fast driving.

 

 

As soon as they reach their school Tiffany immediately walks out to Taeyeon’s car and throw up she feels dizzy and her knees are slightly trembling. She leaned at Taeyeon’s side car to catch some breathe.

“Woaah! What happened here?” Yuri said who is walking towards to them. Yuri and Yoona arrives first and after a minute or two the others arrives too.

“It’s not fair if you two are the only ones who will have fun right?” Sooyoung said before locking her car doors.

Yuri and Yoona’s lips form an “o” shape while nodding their heads.

“I thought, Taeng you said?” Yuri said and raised her brow to the latter. Taeyeon just shrugs her shoulder.

“I kinda missed it too. Go and wakes Sica up.” Taeyeon said before she walks beside Tiffany to support the latter from walking.

“Seriously? She’s asleep while the fun is happening?” Yoona ask in disbelief and shook her head.

“What do you expect to her?” Hyoyeon said before knocking Jessica’s head to wake up the girl from her sweet slumber.

“Wakey wakey! We’re already here.” Hyoyeon said before leaving. Jessica rubs her eyes sleepily and looks to her surroundings.

“Already?” Jessica ask and looks up to Yoona who is waiting to her to get out from the car. Yoona smirks at her before answering.

“Yes, already.” Yoona said.

“Oh! My! God!” Jessica exclaimed and check her wrist watch and her eyes widen in horror. She turns to look at Yoona again before getting out from the car. She grabbed Yoona’s shirt collar and look at the latter with her eyes widen.

“Did Taeyeon?” Jessica ask and Yoona is just giving her a playful smile and soon after that, Taeyeon’s name was heard in the campus with Jessica shouting her name.

“Kim Taeyeooooooooooon!” She shouts the latter’s name before dragging Yoona with her to find their midget friend. Yes Jessica Jung Sooyeon hates fast rides in the car she hates it because she hates the feeling of throwing up and being dead because of a car accident so as long as possible she likes a slower pace.

 

“Aww Sica ah, you’re asleep and you didn’t know what happened so please my ear please. Awww.” Taeyeon is hissing in pain while Jessica continues from torturing her ear.

“You know that I don’t like fast cars ride, right?”

“Yeh yeh, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.” Taeyeon begs at her.

“Good then.” Jessica said and release the latter’s ear. Yoona laughed at Taeyeon’s now red ear. Taeyeon glared at her but Yoona waves her hands dismissively.

“Now you know the feeling unnie.” Yoona said and Taeyeon just pout at her.

“Yeh. She’s a .” Taeyeon said while rubbing her ear.

“I heard that midget!” Jessica snorted at her seat and shot Taeyeon a glare.

“Want to get tortured again?” Jessica ask and ready to get up from her seat but Taeyeon is quick to waves her hands in the air.

“No, no. Please no more.” Taeyeon said before hiding at Tiffany’s back.

“Tss, scared kiddo.” Jessica said before turning her back. Taeyeon sighs in relief.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leave a comment below it motivates me to continue writing :))

Annyeong~~