Chapter 13

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Silent hallways, silent school, only her footsteps can be heard at the empty hallway of their school. Yoona walks aimlessly at the hallway while humming some random songs, hands in her pocket. It was her free time after all her class will start in the next two hours same with the others as she was walking with no direction suddenly someone pops on her side and she jumps in surprised she looks at her side and saw not so familiar girl. Yoona squints her eyes at the girl before she beams a friendly smile at the girl, she notice that the girl looks younger than her.

 

“Yes?” Yoona ask the girl who is fidgeting on her spot non-stop. Yoona smile at the action and ask the girl again.

“Do you need something miss?” Yoona ask softly so the girl can loosen a bit and it works out when the girl looks up at her.

“I….a-ahhm..kinda lost..can I ask y-you where is the r-room T908?” The girl ask shyly and looks down on her feet again. Yoona’s smile widen before she took a step forward.

“Freshmen?” Yoona ask and the girl looks at her before the girl shook her head. Yoona furrowed her brows confused.

“Sophomore, t-transferee.” The girl said when she notice confused look. Yoona form an “o” to her lips and nod.

“Senior. Im Yoona, and you are?” Yoona beams her charming smile at the younger girl.

“S-SinB. Hwang SinB.” SinB said and bows to Yoona when she learned that Yoona is her sunbae. Yoona smile at her.

“SinB, nice to meet you. So you’re room is T908, right?”

“Y-yeh sunbae-nim.”

“It’s not here, it’s on that building.” Yoona said and took a step forward again and turns SinB around to show her where her building is.

“That is your building, better go now. You’re pretty late I guess?” Yoona said and SinB nod at her and smile shyly at her. Yoona smile at her and pats her head softly. SinB looks down at her feet embarrass that her sunbae found out that she’s late at her class. Unknown to them someone saw Yoona’s action.

 

Jessica saw the action and squints her eyes at the girl who’s with Yoona and when she notice that she not familiar with the girls’ face she hastily walks towards them before she even realize that she is already making her way towards the two girls. Jessica stood beside Yoona as soon as she reached them, she looks at SinB fiercely from head to toe. SinB felt anxious under Jessica’s stare at her so she looks down at her feet again. Jessica took one last glance at SinB before she turn to look at Yoona not forgetting to give the latter a glare.

 

“Im Yoona what the heck are you doing?” Jessica said through her gritted teeth. Yoona furrowed her brows and gives Jessica a confused look.

“Ha?” But before Jessica can even answer her, SinB bit her for doing so.

“Ahh Yoona sunbae-nim, I gotta go now, thank you f-for y-your help.” SinB bowed at Yoona and to Jessica too. Yoona smile at the younger girl and pats shoulder.

“It’s okay, you’re welcome, be careful on your way hmm?”

“Y-yeh. I gotta go now. Thank you again sunbae-nim.” SinB said and took a glance towards to Jessica’s direction and smile a little to her before she left. After SinB left them Jessica immediately looks at Yoona again with her piercing glare. Yoona raised one of her eye brows to her.

 

“Im Yoona, who the hell is that?” Jessica said and squints her eyes to Yoona.

“Oh she….”

“Are you flirting with her?” Jessica cuts her off and Yoona’s eyes widen.

“Me? What?!”

“That girl is obviously flirting with you.”

“She’s just asking for some directions here in school since I think it’s her first day here and she got lost. She’s my hoobae after all.” Yoona explained.

“Tss, she’s flirting with you, with those glistening eyes of her looking at you and with that sickening smile of hers. Yes definitely she’s flirting with you.” Jessica said and points a finger to Yoona and her a little.

“She….wait.” Yoona stops from what she was going to say and grins at Jessica. Jessica just looks at her with one brow raised.

“What?” Jessica ask.

“Why are you so worked out about it, so what now if she’s flirting with me? Why are you so worked out about it?” Yoona said while looking a Jessica skeptically.

“See, you just admi…” But Yoona didn’t let her finish.

“Aha!” Yoona exclaimed and grins at her again.

“What now?” Jessica once again ask in monotone.

“Are you jealous?” Yoona grins at her widely. Jessica just look at her and they both fell in silence after that. Yoona waves her hands in the air when she remember what happened before when she as that same question too so she immediately waves her hands in the air dismissing the topic while shaking her head from side to side.

“No, don’t answer that. Let’s just go to the cafeteria.” Yoona said and walks passed at Jessica but before she can completely walks passed at Jessica she heard the latter said something but she didn’t catch it. She looks back at Jessica and raised her eye brows.

“Did you said something Sica ah?”

“No, ahhm yeh let’s eat something. Let’s go.” Jessica said and cling to Yoona’s arm. Yoona looks at her for a couple of seconds first and just nod.

 

No I’m not jealous, I’m not supposed to feel things towards this deer here. But why do I feel that I am starting to feel somethings towards to her already? No this can’t be, maybe because we’ve gotten close nowadays that’s why. This is just noting.

 

Jessica convince herself but somehow she feels that she’s lying to herself. That somehow she feels that she’s denying something and she herself didn’t know that thing. So every time she feels the strange feeling on her chest she just always shrugged it off thinking that it’s just nothing.

As they’re walking towards to where the cafeteria is Yoona notice Jessica’s silence. She looks at her side and see Jessica is blankly looking at their way.

“You okay?”

“Ha?” Jessica ask and stops at her tracks causing Yoona to stop too since she wasa clinging onto Yoona’s arm. Yoona rolled her eyes at the latter’s answer.

“And here I thought I was talking to someone but came out that she was spacing out…..again” Yoona said and playfully leans forward a little to tease Jessica. Jessica blinks at first before she took a step back.

“Yah!” Jessica said and pushed Yoona’s face away from her.

“Can you please stop thinking about me? I’m already getting tired you know?” Yoona said and acts like she’s literally tired.

“Yah! You assuming deer! I’m not thinking of you!” Jessica hit’s Yoona’s shoulder playfully. Yoona laughed at her and turns to look at her and caught Jessica’s hand that is hitting her.

“Aigoo, no need to harassed me, okay? Fine, you’re not thinking about me…but I am.” Yoona said and winks at her. Jessica was taken aback for a moment there.

“What?!” Jessica ask with wide eyes. Yoona chuckles at her reaction.

“Kidding!”

“Whatever.” Jessica said and looks away.

“Disappointed that I was just kidding e?” Yoona said and pokes Jessica’s side a little.

“Arrgh, you’re so annoying!” Jessica said and walk away leaving Yoona. Yoona laughs at the latter’s reaction before she decides to follow her.

“You’re just pissed off because you were disappointed that I was just kidding about thinking about you.” Yoona said after she manage to catch with Jessica’s fast footsteps

“One word and you’ll die.” Jessica said not even giving her a glance and so Yoona continue from her teasing.

“Oh you’re…”

“I’m not kidding Im Yoona.” Jessica abruptly stops from her tracks and turn to look at Yoona with her piercing glare but Yoona just grins at her, annoying her more.

“Seriuosly?....Aww” Yoona groaned in pain when she suddenly felt a strong punch straight to her abdomen.

“That hurts.” Yoona said who is bowing a little while clutching her abdomen.

“I told you.” Jessica said and crossed her arms above her chest while giving Yoona a smug look.

“Tsk, such a sadist.” Yoona said and rolled her eyes still feeling a little pain on her abdomen.

“You…Aiish!” Yoona said and tries to stand straight but her right hand is still clutching her hurt abdomen. Jessica just look at her not uttering a word.

“…”

“Why are you….Wooah wooah. Fine I’ll shut up now.” Yoona raised both hands when Jessica threatens to punch her again by raising her fist. Jessica smirks at her satisfied.

“Good then.” Jessica said and drags Yoona along with her again. Yoona opens but closed it again immediately when Jessica looks up at her and glared. Yoona grins at her before she put her hand to her lips and sealed it. Jessica smile at the action and continues on making their way to the cafeteria.

 

 

“Where have you been, you two?” Tiffany eyed them suspiciously.

“Corridors? Room? School?” Yoona said before taking a sit beside Yuri. Tiffany rolls her eyes at the latter’s answer to her.

“Tsk, don’t state the obvious Yoona.” Tiffany said. Yoona just shrugs her shoulders.

“Well, that is really the place where we had been. Why are you asking anyways?”

“It’s just that….”

“And why Taeyeon unnie isn’t here?” Yoona said and looks around at the table and notice that Hyoyeon and Sooyoung is not there too.

“Soo and Hyo too?” Yoona said before turning to look at tiffany again.

“Soo and Hyo said they’re just going to the restroom and they tug Taetae along too.” Tiffany said and leans back at her seat.

“Is that so?” Yoona said and looks at Yuri who just looks at her.

“They’ve been taking so long though.” Sunny states the obvious.

“Yeh, I’ve notice that too.” Tiffany said. Yoona and Yuri made a knowing eye contact and they both nod at each other.

“I’m going to check them then. Yul come with me.” Yoona said and stood up from her seat. Yuri stood up from her seat too and follows Yoona.

 

 

“And what do you guys think you’re doing?” Yoona said and leans at the wall at the back of the cafeteria. Yuri and Yoona knows that the three is up to something and they were right. The three turns to them surprised.

“Aigoo, you scared us guys.” Sooyoung said and clenched her chest. Yoona just rolled her eyes and walks towards to their direction. Yuri follows and tries to peek to where the three looking at before. A smirk form to Yuri’s lips when she saw what they are looking before, she turns to look at Taeyeon with a teasing look.

“They just tugged me here, I’m out of it.” Taeyeon said knowing what is behind that Yuri is giving her, she was about to leave but Yoona manage to catch her wrist.

“You’re out of it unnie? Why? What are you guys totally looking at?” Yoona said and she too take a peek to where they are looking before and a gasp was heard by Yoona. She turns to Taeyeon accusingly and Taeyeon immediately wave her hands in the air.

“It’s not my idea. It’s Sooyoung’s.” Taeyeon said before she points at the latter.

“Ogling to someone ha?” Yuri said and smirks at Sooyoung who just rolled her eyes.

“We’re not really ogling, we just accidentally…” Sooyoung’s words we’re cut off when Yuri spoke.

“Oh gosh Soo you and you’re nonsense excuses. Comfort room is in not in this direction you know.” Yuri said and shook her head in disapproving manner but soon it was replace by a sly smirk.

“Anyways, the girl is hot enough. It can consider to ogle at.” Yuri said and take a peek at the girl again and the others follows including Taeyeon.

“What are you guys looking at?” Suddeny a voice came from their back. They all jump in surprised and turn their heads at the person who is on their back. And when they turn their heads at the back they met three pairs of eyes looking at them suspiciously.

“Oww, bunny, let’s go in now.” Sooyoung was the first one to break the silence. She walks to Sunny nervously and holds the latter’s hand but it was immediately swatted away.

“I’m asking, WHAT are you looking at?” Sunny said and glare at the taller girl. Sooyoung gulps nervously and release a dry laugh.

“Nothing in particular Sunny ah.” Sooyoung said and try her best to beam her most precious smile.

“I swear Sooyoung I swear! If I…”

“Ahh~~ the life of being single is the best!” Hyoyeon said and winks at Sooyoung. Sunny turns to her and raised an eye brow.

“What are you talking about?” This time it was Tiffany’s turn to ask.

“Nothing.” Hyoyeon said and shrugs her shoulders playfully. Sooyoung mouthed her a thank you but Hyoyeon is not done yet. She smirks at Sooyoung and Sooyoung knows the meaning of that smirk it means…

“I’m out of here.” Hyoyeon said and starts to walks out from the scene but not before making sure that Sooyoung will suffer after this.

“Anyways, that girl is hot Soo.” Hyoyeon said looking at pass at her shoulder before she continues to walk away.

…Trouble.

Sooyoung closes her eyes knowing what’s going to happen next.

“CHOI SOOYOUUUUNG! YOU NAMSAN TOWER!” Sooyoung covered her ears at the piercing sound that Sunny had just release. Hyoyeon laughed at her success plan when she heard Sunny’s piercing voice echoing at the back.

“I…I can explain bunny.”

“Explain your face!” Sunny said before following Hyoyeon inside the cafeteria while stomping her foot loudly. Sooyoung immediately follow her lover inside the cafeteria leaving the five girls there standing. Yuri was the first one who is able to move among the three of them. She silently walks towards to the back door of the cafeteria when she walks passed Tiffany and Jessica who is glaring at the two girls, taeyeon and Yoona, she looks back again to see what’s Taeyeon and Yoona doing, only to see the two hanging their head low and stood frozen at their spot.

“Awkward.” Yuri mumbles and laugh at her own remark.

 

“I…I am not looking.” Taeyeon said when she founds her courage to look up. Yoona follows too and looks up only to be greeted with Jessica’s icy glare.

“We’re just checking where they were, I already said it before.” Yoona said trying to clean her name. Tiffany and Jessica at the same time and rolled their eyes.

“Whatever.” They both said at the same before they turn their back at the two girls. Yoona and Taeyeon shrugs and just follow the rest inside the cafeteria.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another trash chapter from this trash author hahahahaha. So yeh hope you guys enjoy this. See you later. Yes later, I'll update this again later.

Annyeong~~