Chapter 7

Dumb Dumb Dumb

All eyes are on them when they join the girls at the living room. Yoona and Jessica just shrugged it and let the girls look at them weirdly.

“Can you pass me the popcorn Hyo.” Jessica said and Hyoyeon just nodded her head before getting the popcorn that is on top of the mini table before passing Jessica the popcorn.

“Thanks.” Jessica said before turning her attention to the television

“Hey guys, you all okay?” Yoona ask the girls who were still looking at them weirdly.

“We’re not.” Yuri said

“Why? What happened?” Yoona ask them

“Should we be the one to ask you two that question? What happened?” Sooyoung said eyeing Yoona and Jessica.

“What do you mean Soo?” Jessica said before turning her attention to Sooyoung.

“Yeh what do you mean Soo?” Yoona said before putting some chips to .

“What Sooyoug mean is…” Taeyeon said.

“Is?” Yoona said

“You two are okay now?” taeyeon continues

“Yes, we are.” Yoona said before looking at Jessica and smiled to her and the latter smirked at her.

“Are we?” Jessica said still with the smirk on her face Yoona look at her confused.

“We are right.” Yoona said

“Who said that?”

“Aiish, fine.” Yoon said and looked away from Jessica sulking. Jessica chuckled at the sight and throws Yoona a popcorn straight to the latter’s face.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” Yoona said looking at Jessica again.

“Now you’re shouting at me huh?” Jessica said before crossing her arms at her chest.

“I’m not.”

“You’re not? But you just raised your voice at me now.”

“That’s it I raised my voice but I didn’t shout at you.”

“Silly. It’s the same.” Jessica said throwing Yoona another popcorn and the latter just pouted.

“It’s not.”

“How? Prove it.”

“They are different from each other okay.”

“How? Tell me.” Jessica said and Yoona grinned at her.

“Yah. I said tell me not grinned at me.” Jessica said and raised her eye brow.

“Their spelling.” Yoona said before she burst out from laughing Jessica pushed her at the floor but the latter seems don’t mind it and continue from her laughing.

“Silly!” Jessica said and smacked Yoona’s head

“Aww that’s hurt….Sooyeon!” Yoona said and stacked her tongue out, when she saw that Jessica is glaring at her she immediately stood up and run.

“Yah! Im Yoona! Who said that you’re able to call me Sooyeon! You’re dead when I caught you!” Jessica shouted and chase Yoona at the living room. Jessica really hate when someone called her by her korean name. The girl look at them amazed with their mouth agape.

“I guess they are okay now taeng.” Sunny said still watching the two who is still running around the living room.

“They…” Yuri started and smiled to herself

“What? They what Yul?” Hyoyeon said but got ignore by the latter.

“Look good, right?” Taeyeon whispers to Yuri and the latter nodded her head.

“They are.” Yuri said before turning her attention back to the television.

“Yah! Im Yoona!” Jessica shouted and throws her slippers to Yoona and it hits Yoona’s head.

“Aww.” Yoona groaned

“Aiish you’re such a sadist Sooyeon.” Yoona said and grinned at Jessica again.

“Yaaaaaaah!” Jessica let out her dolphin scream and it caused the girls to cover their ears.

“You’re going to be dead if I caught you! You little!” Jessica said and started chasing Yoona again.

“Well that’s if you can.” Yoona said and laughed. The girls just watch the two in awe.

“It’s good to see them like this.” Tiffany said before she leaned her head at Taeyeon’s shoulder. The girls look at them and give them a playful smile.

“How about you two? When are you going to….” Yuri’s words were cut off when Taeyeon stood up from her seat and covered Yuri’s mouth from blurting some crazy things.

“Stop it Yul.” Taeyeon said but Yuri just wiggle her eye brow to taeyeon before looking at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon got the message.

“Taeng do you like tiffany?” Hyoyeon said and it surprised taeyeon and tiffany. Taeyeon mentally face palmed herself. “Damnit”

“What? Who likes who?” Yoona stopped from running and Jessica stopped at her tracks to when she heard what Hyoyeon said.

“Taeng you like tiffany, right?” Hyoyeon said before grinning at taeyeon and tiffany.

“Or tiffany likes taeyeon?” Jessica said and smirked at tiffany who got surprised by Jessica’s words she then glared at Jessica.

“Ohhh, you’re glaring at me tiff?” Jessica said still with a smirk on her face.

“Yah! You like Yoona!” Tiffany said but Jessica still remains calm.

“Really?” Jessica said still with the smirk on her face and it annoys Tiffany more.

“Arrgh!” Tiffany groaned before she stood up and stormed out at the living room leaving the girls with a grin in their face but not with taeyeon.

“Kwon Yuri!” Taeyeon turned to Yuri and the latter nervously gulped when she saw the dark aura at Taeyeon.

“T-taeng.” Yuri stutters a bit and smiled nervously to taeyeon.

“Why…” taeyeon said and took a step forward looking at Yuri intensely.

“Did…” another step

“You…” another step

“Ohh oww. You’re in trouble now Yul.” Hyoyeon said

“L-look taeng I’m n-not the one who s-said that…it’s Hyoyeon.” Yuri said stuttering a bit before she pointed to Hyoyeon the latter got surprised at Yuri’s words.

“No taeng it’s Yuri.” Hyoyeon said and pointed to Yuri too.

“No taeng it’s Hyoyeon.”

“Taeng its Yuri believe me.”

“Enough!” taeyeon said and smacked the head of the two.

“Aww taeng that hurts.” The duo complained at the same time while rubbing the spot where Taeyeon smacked them.

“Serve you two right.” Taeyeon said and sat at the couch comfortably.

“E? You’re not mad?” Yoona said looking at Taeyeon questionably.

“Why would I?” taeyeon said and got some chips at the table.

“I thought you were….Aww” Yoona’s words were cut off when someone smacked her head at the back when she look back she saw Jessica glaring at her.

“Didn’t I tell you that if I caught you you’ll be dead right?” Jessica said Yoona chuckled nervously.

“Look Sooyeo..I mean Jessica I was just kidding before.” Yoona said taking some steps back.

“Well, I am not.” Jessica said and took a step forward. Yoona nervously laughed and was about to run again but Jessica immediately caught her by the ear.

“Aww aww… Jessica pain aww. Omo.” Yoona groaned in pain when Jessica twisted her ear.

“What?” Jessica said

“Pain Jessica pain..Aigoo guys help me please.” Yoona said and looking at the girls.

“Did you heard something guys?” Sooyoung said smirking at Yoona.

“I didn’t, how about you guys did you heard something?” Sunny said and the other girls shook their heads and Yoona look at them in disbelief.

“Aiish, seriously guys?” Yoona said.

“Aww they didn’t hear you, how saaad.” Jessica teased Yoona while smiling at the other girls. Yuri faked a yawned before she stood up from her sit.

“Ahhh, I’m sleepy now guys, I’m going to bed now.” Yuri said and walked upstairs.

“Ah me too I feel sleepy now.” Sooyoung said and walked upstairs too Hyoyeon and Sunny followed upstairs too and Taeyeon is the only one who was left.

“Unnie.” Yoona called taeyeon in a pleading tone taeyeon turned to her and smiled.

“Yes Yoong?” Taeyeon said coolly.

“Please.” Yoona said with her puppy eyes taeyeon look at Jessica before she stood up from her seat too.

“Sica, you can handle her right?” taeyeon said

“I am taeng you go to sleep now.” Jessica said and twisted yoona’s ear once more and it caused the latter to groan in pain again.

“Aww.”

“But don’t be too hard on her.” Taeyeon said before fully walking at the stairs.

“We’ll see.” Jessica said and taeyeon just chuckled and shook her head.

“Good luck Yoong.”

“Unnieeee!” Yoona calls taeyeon once more but her calls fall from deaf ears.

“Aww they abandon you.” Jessica said still holding the latter’s ear.

“Jessica… Aigoo please I won’t call you Sooyeon again…Aww” Yoona’s word were cut off when Jessica added more pressure at her ear.

“But you just did.”

“Please my ear is getting numb now. Please.” Yoona plead

“Promise?”

“Yes yes promise. Please let go now.”

“Okay then.” Jessica said before letting go of Yoona’s ear Yoona rubbed her ear to ease the pain.

“Aigoo, thank you lord.” Yoona said while looking up.

“Silly.” Jessica said and Yoona just stacked her tongue out. Jessica hold Yoona’s arm and the latter panicked.

“Aigoo, I won’t do it again, j-just…” Yoona’s words were cut off.

“What are you saying I’ll just going to see your ear, let me see?” Jessica said and tugged Yoona’s arm. Yoona retreat her hands at her ear and let Jessica see her red ear.

“Does it hurts?” Jessica ask Yoona softly while rubbing Yoona’s red ear.

“N-no.” Yoona stuttered when Jessica is on close distance with her.

“It looks bad.” Jessica said before she retreated back her hands and took a step back.

“It’s fine. I…I gotta g-go to bed now t-too. Goodnight.” Yoona said and hastily walk towards to the stairs. Jessica look at the latter confused.

“I bet it’s not.” Jessica mumbled and walk upstairs too and she headed straight to her bedroom, she took a shower first before drifting to the dreamland.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update since I don't know when I am going to update agan, I don't know what to write at the next chapter, soooo that's it.

Annyeong~~~