Peek At The Past II

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Hurried steps can be heard at the now empty hallway of the school. She didn’t even bother to look at herself from the mirror before she left their home because as far as she remembers her class starts at 8 in the morning and for god sake she woke up at 7:30 am and god knows what she looks right now all thanks to her alarms that she didn’t hear not even one them. She cursed underneath her breath as she’s now finally in front of her classroom door. She silently opens the door and glad that their lecturer was still not there she hurriedly took a sit beside her best friend who gives her a weird look. Eyeing her from head to toe before the latter shook her head a little and chuckles quietly.

 

“What happened to you?” Tiffany ask while she’s still chuckling at Jessica that is now beside her. Jessica take her time to breath and didn’t mind to answers Tiffany’s question.

“Didn’t heard your alarm, I guess?” Tiffany once more ask her and Jessica just looks at her and something clicks at Tiffany’s mind and immediately shook her head once again sporting a wide grin.

“No, alarms I mean.” Tiffany corrects herself emphasizing the word ‘alarms’ and with that the both of them giggles until someone pops out at their side.

“Looks some girls are having some fun without me I guess?” Both of them looks at the owner of the voice and he smiles brightly at the two girls in front of him. Tiffany leans in to one of Jessica’s ear and whisper something that the person in front of them completely didn’t hear a thing.

“And here goes your prince, princess.” Tiffany said and leans back again while chuckling. Jessica clicks her tongue and glare at Tiffany playfully while the person that is still in front of them looks at them confused. Jessica looks up at him and gives him a friendly smile.

“Don’t mind him Tyler, she’s just some crazy girl that we unfortunately know.” Jessica jokingly said and heard another chuckle from the girl beside her.

“Oh sure don’t mind me here and just be drown at your own little word with your prince charming here.” Tiffany said and looks at Tyler with a teasing smile. The guy just shook his head before a low chuckle escapes his lips.

“You should take your sit now I guess Tyler since I think our lecturer is already here.” Tiffany said once again then darts her eyes at the front door where their lecturer have just entered.

“And beside your princess is waiting for you to sit down beside….Oww that hurts you know.” Before Tiffany can even finish her crazy sentence at least for Jessica, the latter pinch her at her side. Widening her eyes a little but Tiffany just smirks at her before she stuck her tongue out at her friend.

“Whatever, just take a sit now Tyler.” Tiffany said and Tyler soon follows what Tiffany have just said since their lecturer starts to talk.

 

As the lessons continues on and on the more they got bored and bored. Tyler slightly leans in at Jessica and talks with her in a low tone.

 

“This class is kinda boring don’t you think Jess?” Tyler said while his eyes are fixed at the white board that is in front of them that is now full of dates and names that they didn’t even know if all that people even does exist here in the earth for once.

“Well history is never been an interesting subject at least for us who doesn’t like it.” Jessica said a little hush so that their lecturer won’t hear them and her eyes are also fixed at the white board.

“Well that’s true though.” Tyler said and Jessica took a quick glance at her side and as soon as their eyes met they both giggled and chuckled quietly until someone interrupts them with a fake cough. Tiffany has this smirk on her face that Jessica wants to wipe off right here right now. Because she’s sure that this girl has something to say again. And she’s right about that.

“Well excuse me ma’am and sir, but this is a history class if you guys aren’t interested with this subject just please go out because there are some students that wants to listen at this subject and I am one of them.” Tiffany said pretending that she was offended by her two friends and that earns a scoff from Jessica and a fake gasp from Tyler with his eyes widen as if to tell them that he’s kinda surprise or something about to what Tiffany have just said.

“Oh is that so? Then I’m telling you Miss you should have just took a sit right there in front and not here at the back with us if you really want to listen to this subject.” Jessica said riding her best friend’s game and have this playful smirk on her face.

“Oh well whatever, I can’t stand this boring subject too also add the boring lecturer too. Oh god please forgive me for saying such things. I didn’t intend to insult our lecturer I’m just being honest.” Tiffany said while she looks up at the ceiling with her both hands clasps together tightly as if she’s really asking for forgiveness to someone and this makes the two people beside her laughs to her antics in a not so quiet manner and that gets the attention of the lecturer that is now looking at them with a stern eyes.

“I guess that the three of you is having a great time there at the back? Mind sharing it with us?” The lecturer said with full of sarcasm in her voice and raised an eye brow when none of them answers.

“Hmm? Mr. Kwon?” Their lecturer said and turns to Tyler with her stern eyes. Tyler wants to laughs at this but refrain his self and lowers his head to hide his smile before he muttered a soft ‘sorry’ to their lecturer. Their lecturer gives them each other a look before she returns on what she’s been doing before she got interrupted by the three. They look at each other when their lecturer turns her back at them and they silently laughs for their own silliness at their class.

 

The bell rang and it means that their class is over which is the most awaited part of all the students in their school. They pack their things and walks out to their classroom.

 

“Oh god, I barely hold my laughter there though.” Tiffany said while the three of them making their way to the front gate of their school. Jessica chuckles and nods her head.

“I think she really got angry, but hey her subject is really boring though.” Jessica said and claps her hands together when she remembers that incidents before. Just remembering this makes her laugh.

“I almost laugh too when she turned to me and asked me. I didn’t know what to say.” Tyler said sporting a very attractive smile while he slightly shook his head. Tiffany points a finger to him before she claps her both hands together.

“I knew it, I saw you hiding your smile before.” Tiffany said and laughs once again. As they reach the front gate Tyler’s driver arrived also. Tyler looks at them and smile.

“So I guess I will be the first one to go now. Bye girls see you tomorrow.” Tyler said and gives Tiffany and Jessica a kiss to their cheeks. He ruffles Jessica’s hair before he completely bids his goodbye to the girls who are waving their hands to his now slowly moving car just then Tiffany’s driver came and she turns to look at Jessica with a teasing smirk. Jessica rolls her eyes at this knowing what’s going to happens next.

“I bet I’ll be going home first…” Tiffany said and Jessica was about to answer but Tiffany beats her to it.

“…Jess.” Tiffany said with her low voice trying to imitate Tyler’s voice and she too ruffles Jessica’s hair just like how Tyler did it before. Jessica glared at her and was about to hit Tiffany but the latter already has a few steps away from her and immediately comes inside the car. Jessica clicks her tongue at this and Tiffany lowers down the car’s window only to give Jessica a playful wink and after that the car went off.

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________