Chapter 37

Dumb Dumb Dumb

** is a end of POV

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Silence is the only thing you can hear between them. Eyes glued at the four people who is now just standing facing each other. It’s been passed a minute now but it seems no one wants to break the silence. A silence that is now starting to get uncomfortable especially to a certain deer who is now trembling at her knees by the looks of her girlfriend looking intently at the girl that is standing opposite to them which happens to be her childhood best friend. She nervously gulps and squirming at her spot when Seohyun is also looking at Jessica without even a trace of backing out in any minute. Her eyes fall into the guy who is standing beside Seohyun and standing opposite to her. Their eyes met and that’s the start for her to feel small. By the way the guy looks at her makes her feel small and she hates it because the guy is just simple looking at her almost innocently and Yoona didn’t like it, not even a single bit. Their mini staring battle got interrupted when she felt a slight tag at her arm and she felt that someone is already clinging to her. Yoona turns to her side only to saw that Jessica is looking to her, she beams a small smile before she turns to look at the other two person who is standing in front of them. She also beams a small smile to them before she decided to break the ice.

 

“Hyun…” She silently winced in pain when she felt a sharp pain at her side, knowing who the culprit is she didn’t bother to look at her and instead she clears before she speaks again.

“Seohyun ah, why are you here?” She carefully ask not wanting to get pinched by her beloved girlfriend again. Seohyun beams at her brightly, too bright for the girl’s liking who is beside Yoona. Jessica secretly rolled her eyes at this.

“Of course, I’m here to meet you all and especially you Yoongie ah.” Seohyuin said and her smile gets even wider and it irks Jessica to death. It took her a lot of her power not to scoff and strangle the girl in front of her. Yoona awkwardly return the smile and she nervously scratch her nape when she felt the tightening grip on her arm. She looks down at Jessica who is having her stoic face on, she silently prays for the god above there to end this torture right now.

“Jess.” A deep voice was heard and it’s all it takes to others, especially Yoona to sharply turn their head at the owner of the voice that no other than the guy who is standing beside Seohyun. He looks at the guy who is looking at Jessica which is her girlfriend. Yoona studies the features of the guy and she may say that the guy is good looking, but still she’s curious who this guy is by the way. So she stayed silent and just paying attention on the situation silently.

“Tyler.” Jessica simply calls and beams a small smile at the guy. Yoona’s eye twitch and she felt Jessica squeeze her arm lightly and Yoona don’t need to hear anymore because she’s sure that this is the guy. And by the thought, her eyes squints at the guy in front of her, jaws tightening, furrowed brows and heavy breathing. Jessica who is feeling the tension that is now building up to the girl beside her scoots closer and even tag Yoona closer to her.

“Yes. I and Seohyun happens to accidentally met here for the same reason I think.” Tyler said and took a quick glance to Yoona before she turns to Jessica again and smile handsomely. Yoona scoffs at this which didn’t go unnoticed by the girl beside her. Jessica took a quick glance at her before she answers Tyler, carefully.

“Oh, yes. So ahhm, why?” Jessica ask unsurely and she felt that Yoona is getting rid of her hold at her arm and Jessica looks at her confused but Yoona didn’t spare her a single look and continue to get rid at her hold. Once she’s free from the latter she took a step away from the older girl and it drew more confusion to Jessica. The older girl tries to catch Yoona’s eyes but she’s unsuccessful. She release a frustrated sighs before she turns to look at Tyler again.

“I just want to ask you, if we can go for some coffee I think.” Tyler said and it caught Jessica off guard. Yoona’s brows furrowed and her tongue poking her inner cheek a sign that she’s not liking where this talk is going but still she remained silently standing there not uttering a single word.

“I already ask Tiffany to come with us but she said that she and ahhm Taeyeon, right?” Tyler turns to looks at Taeyeon unsurely and the girl gives her a nod telling him that he is right. He smile at her before she turns to Jessica again.

“So yeah, that she and Taeyeon is going somewhere. So, can we?” Tyler said with a hopeful eyes. Jessica stands there not knowing what to say at the moment. She bit her lower lips and was about to answer but someone beat her to it.

“You should go with him, I think.” Yoona said. Jessica looks at her trying to read between the lines but she can’t. Yoona turns to her and smiles.

“Seems like he totally waited here just to ask you.” She continued and looks away immediately and her eyes met Seohyun’s who immediately smiles at her.

“I was actually going to ask you too Yoona ah if we can go somewhere too, maybe to hang out, sounds great right?” Seohyun said beaming brightly at Yoona. Jessica’s ears perks up the said statement and quickly turns to Seohyun. She squints her eyes at the said girl with her right brow raised a little. Yoona was about to answer but someone spoke up beating her to say something.

“So Jess? What do you think?” Jessica’s eyes turns to Tyler who is waiting for her answer. Jessica bit her lower lips feeling frustrated at the sickening situation they’ve been on now. All she wants is to get out of this suffocating atmosphere and be with Yoona alone, is that too much to ask.

“Jess?” Once again Tyler calls her and all Jessica want to do right now is to bang her head against the wall, hard. And fell unconscious and never woke up again. Because seriously this whole situation is making her feel sick at the pit of her stomach. First, she come face to face to the girl that her girlfriend likes before and she feels small because heck this girl is definitely the definition of perfection and she hates it. Second, Tyler is here. It’s not like she didn’t like it but for now she just want to spend time to Yoona when they just got okay yesterday, right? And third, Yoona is giving her headache right now because, is she seriously telling her to come to Tyler and Jessica felt frustrated about this, she can’t read Yoona at least not when the younger girl is avoiding to look at her. This all makes Jessica crazy for this moment, she tries again to have an eye contact to Yoona but just like before she’s unsuccessful and it frustrate her more, so sighs and turns to Tyler again.

“Okay, I think I really should go with you just like what Yoona said.” Jessica said and Yoona flinch at her name mentioned.

“Okay great, let’s go then.” Tyler said and held out his hand for Jessica who just smiles at her, she turns to Yoona again and raised an eye brow.

“Maybe you should go with her too. She waited for you here too, I guess.” Jessica said and gives Yoona a glare. Yoona nervously gulps and just looks away, can’t stand the looks that Jessica is giving her.

“We’re going now, bye guys.” Jessica said before she and Tyler turns to their heels and walks away to them.

“What was that?” Sooyoung blinks her eyes rapidly and was the first one to talk after the two left.

“I’ve lost my tongue there for a moment though.” Hyoyeon said and chuckles a bit finding the situation before funny.

“I am too, it felt like I was watching a drama for real.” Yuri said and laughs while she shook her head in amusement.

“I thought I was going die because heck I swear I forgot to breathe there for a moment.” Taeyeon joins the trio and shook her head in amusement too.

“That’s intense though and I like it.” Tiffany said while she sports a wide grin that made her eyes turns into a crescent.

“That’s crazy but fun to watch though.” Sunny said while nodding her head. Yoona just looks at them dumbfounded while Seohyun is looking at them confused.

“Eh? What are you saying unnies?”

“Don’t mind them Hyun, they just have gone crazy.”

“You and her, are the crazy ones though.” Taeyeon said while she chuckles and eyed Yoona meaningfully which didn’t go unnoticed by the latter and she just shook her head.

“Whatever, we’re going now unnies.” Yoona nonchalantly said and just shrugs off before she and Seohyun left after they bid their goodbyes to one another.

“They’ve known each other? Wow this is hella crazy coincidence though.” Yuri said thinking that Seohyun and Tyler knew each other. The thought makes her crazy. The others just laughs at this finding the situation amazing.

“Hope she can still live when she got home.” Taeyeon said, eyes looking at the back of the two girls, while she’s chuckling at the two obvious jealous couple.

“They are jealous to each other as .” Hyoyeon said with an amused smile on her face. Taeyeon turns her head sharply at Hyoyeon’s and send her a glare.

“Language.” Taeyeon said but Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes at the latter and just shrugs off.

“What? I can swear anytime I want Taeng…” Hyoyeon said and smirks at her.

“You…”

“, , .” Hyoyeon said teasing Taeyeon before she skips her way not forgetting to give Taeyeon a playful smirk and a punch. Taeyeon groans at this.

“.’’ She said thru her gritted teeth. The others just laughs at them and soon Taeyeon finds herself smiling too because of their silliness.

 

They froze from their spot when a certain girl enters the house with her face screaming anger. All eyes are on her and she glared at the oldest. Taeyeon felt herself tremble so she turn away from Jessica’s intense glare. No one dared to talk and all of them just stay silent, standing frozen at their spot. Jessica squints her eyes at Taeyeon before she spoke through her gritted teeth.

“Where is she?” Jessica ask and without second thought Taeyeon nods her head upstairs knowing who Jessica is referring too. Without further ado Jessica walks passed to the living room and makes her way upstairs. The others release their breath that they didn’t even know they were holding before.

“For the second time, I’ve lost my tongue today. Damn, she’s scary.” Hyoyeon said and shivers runs down to her spine when she remembered the looks of Jessica just now.

“I’m going to pee. Damn that girl, I almost pissed myself. Hope Yoona can still live.” Taeyeon said and laughs before she makes her way to the bathroom.

“She’s scary but hot.” Yuri said nonchalantly and it earned a look from the others. Sooyoung evilly smirks at this.

“I’m gonna tell Yoona about this.” Sooyoung said and chuckles before she makes her way at the kitchen to get some, of course food what to expect to the shikshin right?

“Didn’t know you have hots to Sica, Yul.” Hyoyeon jokingly said and playfully poke Yuri’s side. Yuri just rolled her eyes at this but smile nevertheless.

“Idiot, I’m just saying.”

“Whatever.”

 

Jessica stormed inside to Yoona’s room slash their now shared room, again. Shutting the door closed as hard as she can and makes her way at the person who is sitting at the bed silently with book on her hand, eyes trailing down at the book, her back is leaning at the headboard of the bed. Jessica glared at the girl who is obviously ignoring her even though she slums the bedroom door shut. Yes, she saw Yoona flinch at this but that’s it. No quick glance, no hey or something and this annoys Jessica more. Her eyes fell at the book on Yoona’s hands and her eyes squints at the sight and this gets her more annoyed as ever. She hurried her steps towards the girl who is still not sparing her a look, eyes still glued at the book on her hands.

 

“Yoona.” Jessica tries calling the attention of the girl but got nothing instead Yoona just continue her reading.

“Yah.” Still nothing.

“Yah!” And that’s it, Jessica snatched the book harshly at Yoona and throws it somewhere in the room. Yoona flinch but still did not dare to look at Jessica.

“Who the hell on earth would read a book upside down Im Yoona?!” Jessica said through her gritted teeth and Yoona wants to smack her head to her own stupidness. She waits for Jessica to come home, So that they can talk and woo the older girl because she’s sure that the girl is upset to her but when she heard the the front door of the house being slums shut hard and the loud steps from the stairs, that’s when she knew that she’s doomed. So Yoona hurriedly sat the bed and pick some random books and pretends that she’s been busy reading but maybe because of her fear to her now raging girlfriend she forgot to check if she’s holding the book right. And so here she is, trembling in fear to meet her older girlfriend’s eyes.

“Are you freaking not going to say something huh? You idiot!” Yoona trembles more at the outburst. She pursed her lips together and remained silent.

“Look at me.” Jessica said coldly but Yoona bravely, slowly shook her head. She heard a loud long sigh from Jessica. And Yoona is sure she’s a trembling mess right now. She nearly jumps out at the bed when she felt arms snaking around her waist and pulling her closed. She stiffen for a moment but got relax soon too.

“I’m sorry.” Is the first thing that came out from Yoona’s mouth before she puts her arms around Jessica’s body and pulls the older girl close to her. Jessica released a sigh of relief at the familiar touch.

“Why’d you do that?” Jessica ask, face burying to the crook of Yoona’s neck inhaling the scent that she missed. She kissed it once and Yoona shivers at this and sighs.

“I was jealous. I just want you to not come with him.”

“Why?”

“It’s---he’s a good looking guy and I don’t like it.” Yoona said and pouts before she tightens her hug to Jessica. The latter smiles at this and buries her face deeper to Yoona’s neck.

“You don’t like it, why?” Jessica ask silently enjoying the hug that is given to her. She felt Yoona shook her head a little so she slightly pulled away to have a look at the younger girl who is still sporting a pout that for Jessica is a cute sight. Yoona looks at her and shook her head again cutely before she brings Jessica’s face at her neck again, her chin is resting at the top of Jessica’s head.

“I mean I hate it. Urgh!” Yoona said and groans when she remembered how good looking the said guy is. Jessica giggles at this and pulled away from the hug again and Yoona whines at the loss of contact and Jessica can’t help but to peck Yoona’s lips.

“You’re cute, you knew that.” Jessica said and Yoona grins at her and looks at her apologetically.

“Sorry, I’ll try to tone it down Sooyeon.” Yoona shamelessly said and it brings the two of them into a fit of laughter before Jessica found herself being pulled again for a warm hug.

“You’re jealous.” Jessica said with a hint of teasing on her voice.

“Of course I am.” Yoona answers honestly and Jessica giggles once again.

“Well I am too.”

“It’s nice to know that.” And she felt a hard slap at her abdomen. Yoona groans and clutches her harmed abdomen.

“That hurts, you know.” Yoona said with her teary eyes and Jessica almost felt guilty, note almost.

“I don’t care, stupid.”

“Yeah, I love you too.” Yoona said cheekily which makes Jessica cringes inside.

“Gross.”

“Sweet, you mean.”

“Whatever.” Jessica said and hugs Yoona tighter and Yoona just laugh at her.

 

 

Its weekend today so they don’t have anything to do but to laze around the house. The others are missing in action, leaving the four people at the house only. Taeyeon and Tiffany who is locked to their room and who knows what’s happening behind that closed door, Yoona don’t want to know so she just slumps herself at the couch and plays some music through her phone. Yoona nods her head along with the intro of the song she starts drumming her fingers to the couch with her eyes closed.

 

From the moment I met you

I just knew you’d be mine

You touch my hand

And I knew that this was gonna be our time

 

Yoona nods her head along the rhythm of the song and soon she finds herself singing the song too.

“I don’t ever wanna lose this feeling~~” Yoona sings and opens her eyes with her fingers still drumming at the couch.

“I don’t wanna spend a moment apart~~ Oh yeah! Woohoo~~” She made some adlibs that makes a certain person smile who is quite watching her from before. She leans to the wall beside her and continue to watch the younger girl with an adoring smile plastered on her face. The chorus of the song came and it makes Yoona to makes some head bang along with the song.

“’Cos you bring out the best in me, like no one else can do~~” Yoona sings with so much feels that it makes Jessica’s smile to be wider. She makes her way towards the girl on the couch and choose to interrupt the mini concert of the younger girl.

“Really?” She ask with a hint of teasing on her voice and a playful smile on her face. Yoona turns her head sharply to the older girl and send her a wink.

That’s why I’m by your side~~

“And that’s why I love you.” Yoona continues to sing instead of answering the older girl obvious question. So she instead continue to sing and let the lyrics reach Jessica’s heart. Jessica smiles at this and she sat down at the younger girls lap, arms wrapping around Yoona’s neck. Yoona sit properly and wraps her arms around Jessica’s small waist. They just stay like that for a moment, staring at each other’s eyes and smiling like a complete lovesick people. The song is almost at the end, Jessica pecks Yoona’s lips and smile brightly at the younger girl.

 

Cos you bring out the best in me

Like no one else can do

 

“That’s why I’m be your side~” Jessica sings gazing at Yoona lovingly who is also doing the same and still sporting a wide grin on her face. Jessica taps Yoona’s chin with her index finger and winks at the girl before she sings the last lyrics of the song.

“And that’s why I love you.” Yoona can’t help but to blush and hides her face at Jessica’s neck burying her face there. Jessica laughs at this and finds a blushing Yoona is the cutest.

“Aigoo, is my Yoongie blushing.” Jessica said and cradle Yoona’s face with her hands trying to look at the younger girl’s face but Yoona is fast enough to shook her head and buries her face once again to Jessica’s neck.

“I-I’m not.” Yoona said still flustered from the moment before. Jessica can’t help but to smile wider and felt her stomach do a summer sault because of Yoona’s cuteness. Because did Im Yoona stammer because of her.

“Aww~~ Im Yoona is a blushing mess!” The couple heard a loud voice from upstairs and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany up there looking down to them. Taeyeon laughs even more when Yoona brings her face closer to Jessica and the latter can’t help but to enjoy the warmth that Yoona is giving to her.

“Best in me huh!” Taeyeon once again mocks them while Tiffany who is standing close beside her just laugh at the cute rare scene they saw before.

“Didn’t know that you can make Yoona blush too Jessie” Tiffany said before she and Taeyeon burst into another fit of laughter with Yoona who is getting more and more embarrassed and Jessica who is just chuckling at the situation.

 

 

 

“You really like…”

“Love.” I immediately cuts him off and corrects him with my eyes still glued at the two girls who is walking ahead to us. I don’t know how it happens, but at one moment I am with Yoona at the house then at one moment here we are at the mall with Seohyun and Tyler. Tyler is with me and of course Yoona is with her and yes, I don’t like it not even a single bit. I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

“Yeh, you really love her huh?” I look at him with a furrowed brows but in the end I still nod my head and return my gaze at the two girls again before I answer.

“I am”

“Yeh I can actually see that. Your eyes are basically glued to them.” I heard him say, and maybe I heard some mocking at his tone too but I just shrugged that off and nods my head once again not sparing him a look and just continue to look at the two girls.

“Of course, for Pete sake my girlfriend is over there and unfortunately she’s with another girl who is clinging to her that is too much for my liking.” I said through my gritted teeth when I saw her cling to my girlfriend who seems to do not mind the action. I scoff at this and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

 

Of course she didn’t mind, she’s her childhood best friend after all. They’ve known each other longer than you, so stop being a jealous Jung Sooyeon!

But I can’t! That should be me who’s walking beside her~~

 

“Woah chill there Jess. Seohyun is great a girl.” Tyler said and that makes me stop to my steps. I turn to him and he also stop from his steps and turn to face me. I clicked my tongue again and scoffs before crossing my arms above my chest.

“And that’s the point, she is a great girl. Definitely Yoona’s type.” I said and pouts at the thought. He chuckles and shook his head with a glint of playfulness dancing in his eyes.

“Jealous much huh?” I look away from him and continue to my steps again and he followed.

“Well, Yoona likes Seohyun first before me, so you can’t blame me Tyler.”

“Well I’m always here for you though.” And once again I stop at my steps and sharply turns to him who is just sporting an innocent smile. I sighs.

“Ty. We already talk about this right.” I said wanting to let him know that I’m serious to my words that day when we talked about this matter. Well Tyler somehow end up confessing his feelings towards me when he got here in Korea and I felt nothing when he confessed to. I mean, yes I do like him before but when he said he’s feelings towards me I just don’t feel the same anymore. And that’s when I realize that I really do love Yoona with all my heart. Tyler divert his gaze away from me before he spoke.

“Okay okay I get. I don’t really do stand a chance to you now I guess” He said and chuckles a bit. He turns to me and I smile seeing him being okay with this, us being just friends. I nod before I answered him

“Well, if I didn’t met Yoona then maybe you have.” One of his brows raised and a smirk is slowly formed to his lips.

“Should I hate Yoona for meeting you then?”

“Yah!” I smacked his arm and he just laughs manly.

“Kidding. Well you know what.” We continue to walk with my eyes still glued to the two girls that is in front of us. I hum as an answer.

“Hmm?”

“Yoona is…” He trails off and paused a bit.

“What?” I said urging him to continue.

“A charming and a nice girl?” I smile at this comment of him.

“She’s definitely is.”

“And that somehow made me think that she is better off with Seohyun than you.” He said making me turn to him and glared at him but he just shrugs and smirks at me which makes me annoyed for some reason. Is he mocking me?

“Yah! What the heck are you saying? Yoona is only for me, you bastard.” I said and he just laughs again. I glared at him and he just waves his hands in front of me dismissingly.

“You’re really head over heels to her huh.” I turn to look away from him before I answer.

“I’m not.”

“Oh really?” He mocks. I turn to him again and glared.

“Ty I’m telling you, Yoona and Seohyun’s name in one sentence didn’t sounds good to me. So if you still love your life, you better not mention their name in one sentence.” I said seriously hoping that he will stop from messing with me but oh boy I’m wrong.

“Oh. That Yoona is better off with Seohyun the great girl.” He said with his eyes full of mischievousness and a smug smirk on his face. I stomped my foot at the ground and glare hard to him.

“Tyler Kwon!” He just laughs once again which makes me more annoyed.

“Kidding again. And oh.”

“What now?!” I ask annoyed at him.

“Yoona’s glare is really something. If a look can kill I might be already dead right now.” He said while his eyes are looking at the two girls who’s walking ahead to us. I turn to look at them and smile even though I didn’t saw what Tyler have just said.

“Well, that’s my girl anyway”

“Okay, whatever.”

**

 

“How did you and that guy met really?” I ask as we continue to walk around the mall, with Seohyun walking beside me. We are walking ahead to them and I occasionally took a quick glance at the back every time I have a chance.

“Yoong he has name.” Seohyun said and giggles a bit. I just scoff at this.

“Yeh, whatever.” I said nonchalantly

“Why do I feel like you hate him? Hmm?” She looks at me and I just shrugs my shoulder nonchalantly showing no interest to our topic.

“I don’t hate him”

“Oh yeh, you just don’t like him, right?” She said full with sarcasm. I laughs to what Seohyun has said and once again shrugs nonchalantly.

“Yeh.”

“So, why?”

“Its..” I got cut off because of her.

“Because of her?”

“Huh?” I turn to her a little confused and she just rolled her eyes to me.

“Jessica unnie? Because of her right?” She said and it makes clear to me. I simple nod my head.

“Well, ahhm yeh.”

“Tyler Oppa is a good guy Yoong, you don’t have to worry.” She said assuring me, I guess. But that didn’t help though, I still don’t like him.

“And that’s why I don’t like him.”

“Why? Because he’s a good guy, I don’t get it.” She turns to me confused and I nearly wanted to laugh because Seohyun looks like a lost child in the mall.

“That’s the point he is a good guy, and I hate it. Geez” I rolled my eyes just talking about him and so on. Urgh so annoying.

“God you’re just jealous.” She chuckles before she clings to my arm and tags me to walks faster.

“I am okay I am.” I shamelessly admit which makes her laugh again. She shook her head before she shoot me a quick glance.

“Wow, never thought that you will be like this jealous though.” She said teasingly and her eye brows are wiggling playfully. I rolled my eyes and just scoffs.

“That girl is mine, what do you think I would feel when knowing that my girlfriend is with another person that is not me and worse she is with a good guy.” I said as I pointed to our back where Sooyeon and him is.

“Yoong, you’re funny you knew that? Tyler Oppa won’t do bad things towards your girl.”

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and took a quick glance at the two person to our back and saw him laughing with my Sooyeon pouting like an upset kid and glaring at him.

Cute

“You’re just jealous.” Seohyun said and once again I scoffs. I glared at him when our eyes met before I answer Seohyun.

“Of course I am, not at least when seeing them like that.” I said before turning my head to the front again. Seohyun looks back and I heard her chuckles a bit.

“Geez. Jealous much.” I squints my eyes at Seohyun and she just raised an eye brow to me. I pouted and sulked.

“What? Is it wrong?”

“Whatever. Stupid love sick deer.” She said before she gives me a light smack at the back of my head. She laughs and leaves me when she walks faster.

“Yah!” I shouted and jogs my way to her side again and pokes her side and with that we both end up in a fit of laughter, finding are own acts silly.

**

 

“You might burn holes to their heads you know.”

“Shut up.”

“Geez. Jealous couple.”

“What did you say?”

“Oh I said, maybe we can invite them to have our dinner now so we can all go home after that. What do you think?” Jessica’s eyes brighten up at the sudden idea. It means she can now spend time with her beloved deer. A wide smile crept to her face at the thought of finally having Yoona to her side again.

“Oh sure, I really want to spend time with---”

“Okay no need to do that heart eyes in front of me. It’s somehow disgusting. Let’s just go and tell them.” Tyler quickly cuts her off and made some gestures to his hands.

“Sure, let’s go.” Jessica beams ignoring the said insult.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s been awhile since I left a note, right? Did ya guys missed meh? Ehehe. So yeah let’s cut the blabbering. First of all if you guys notice, I tried to put it all in one chapter and I hope you don’t mind the long update, I guess? So you guys can read it in just one go. So the story will be completed soo. Well, I still don’t know when that ‘soon’ that I am talking about will come hehe. And also I deleted the tag up there that says subscribers only, so if any of you guys don’t want to receive any updates from this story you are all now free to yeah unsubscribe the story, I won’t take any hard feelings though J and I hope you guys won’t get too hard on me too haha. I’m just a kid who is trying to explore about the world of writing a story of fan fiction and I like to try new things though, kidding hahaha. Hope you guys enjoys this chapter and please do leave your comments down there, I love reading it, I like knowing what’s your thought about the chapters and the story though, So yeah see you guys on the next few chapters hehehe.

 

Annyeong~~

P.s: Sorry for the long note hehe