Chapter 30

Dumb Dumb Dumb

“Look the one you saw with me…”

“Shut up Soo, why don’t you just admit it that you were cheating on me.”

And for the nth time for today Sooyoung sighs, frustration were visible at her face but she keep telling herself to stay calm. As for their friends they are just standing there. Yoona is standing at the back of Sooyoung while Hyoyeon is at Yoona’s back getting bored already at the two bickering couple. Taeyeon and Yuri were standing at the side just listening to the couple who is still at the same issue for they don’t know how many hours now. Jessica and Tiffany were just standing at the back of Sunny and just listening to them also. Yuri release a small yawn and she covered it with her hand, Taeyeon nudges her at her side and Yuri just pouts. Sooyoung stayed silent for a minute and just staring seriously at Sunny who is doing the same thing.

“I’m not.” Sooyoung said and Sunny scoff, mocking her in the process. She raised her eye brows mockingly too and Sooyoung swears she’s going to hit her boiling point in no time.

“You are.”

“I’m not.”

“You are.” Sunny said with so much conviction and Sooyoung has had enough on accusing.

“Is that what you really think?” Sooyoung said with a hint of little anger at her voice and this catch the attention of all of them even Sunny, but she remained still and gives Sooyoung a curt nod instead.

“Yes.” Sunny stated firmly and Sooyoung is the one who nod her head this time. She received a confused look from the others while Sunny has her stoic face on.

“Fine, I am cheating on you. Happy?” Sooyoung said and all their mouths hang open with their eyes wide open too except Sunny who still kept her stoic face on. Yuri was about to say something but Taeyeon is fast enough to covers Yuri’s mouth with her left hand. Yuri give her a glare but Taeyeon just shook her head. They all fell silent after that. No one dares to speak not even a single word.

“What?” Sunny said through her gritted teeth this time and Sooyoung did notice it.

“What? You said…” Sooyoung’s words were cut off when Sunny burst out.

“How could you!” She points her finger to Sooyoung and pokes her hard that even Sooyoung took a few steps back hitting Yoona at the process. Sooyoung’s eyes widen when she saw Sunny raise her hand in the air. Sooyoung cross her both hands up to the air to protect her oh so called pretty her face.

“Woah woah not th.. woah.” But before she could say another word a loud slap sound was heard and all their eyes widen in shock even Sunny, a loud gasps were also heard. Sooyoung manage to bend down on her knees when Sunny was about to hit her causing for Yoona to be the one who got slapped instead. Yoona stood frozen at her spot, daze.

“Oh my, Sunny ah.” Jessica gasp while looking at Yoona apologetically. Tiffany blinks her eyes before she drags Sunny and Jessica way from the scene.

“Omo, let’s go Sunny ah.” Tiffany said and before they walk away she gives Hyoyeon a knowing look who nods her head and smile at her.

“Yoong!”

“Buddy!”

“Yoona, you okay?” Taeyeon immediately goes to Yoona’s side and cupped the face of the younger girl. A red mark is very visible at the girls’ face. Yoona blinks her eyes rapidly and looks at them with confused eyes.

“What? What happened?” She said still in daze.

“You okay Yoong?” Yuri said and pats her shoulder repeatedly.

“I think I am? I..I don’t know that one was hard.” Yoona said before she shook her head as if to shake away the pain on her cheek. Sooyoung chuckles at her before she nods her head.

“Yeh, I think so too.” Sooyoung said and that what makes Yoona get back to the reality. She shoot Sooyoung a glare and knocked her at the head.

“Yah! That was supposed to be yours not mine! You human chopstick!” Yoona said and Sooyoung just laughs at her.

“I know yow, that’s why I avoided it.” Sooyoung said and laughs again. Yoona clicked her tongue in annoyance before she kicks Sooyoung’s shin.

“Arrgh! Deyyym! It stings!” Yoona said while she rubs her harmed cheek.

“Cool down yow.” Sooyoung said though her shin got kicked but she can’t do anything but to still laugh.

“Fuc…” Taeyeon slaps lightly and Yoona can’t do anything but to click her tongue in annoyance, first she got slapped at her cheek at now at . How a great day for her.

 

“God that was so embarrassing. It was supposed to be hers not to Yoona. I’m sorry Sica ah I didn’t meant it.” Sunny said looking at Jessica with apologetic and guilty eyes. Jessica just nod her head in understanding.

“We know, I know.” Jessica said and smiled at Sunny assuring her that she’s okay, but she’s thinking if Yoona is okay. Obviously the slap was damn hard and Jessica was worried at Yoona, based on the loud sound that emitted it, sure it was a really hard one slap.

“I felt sorry to Yoona.” Sunny said and Tiffany chuckles softly.

“Me too though I hope her jaw was still at the proper place to be.” Tiffany said and chuckles again. Jessica looks at her weirdly and shook her head in disbelief.

“What? Yoona was too cute before. I just can’t” Tiffany said and this time she giggles and it catches Jessica’s full attention. She glared at Tiffany who is still giggling cutely.

“Did you just call her cute in front of me? And did you just ing giggle while you say that? Don’t you want to live any longer Hwang?!” Jessica said through her gritted teeth. Her possessive side was showing and it amazed Sunny and Tiffany at the same time. Tiffany chuckles at her reaction and raise her both hands.

“Possessive much Jessie. Yoona is all yours. I’m just saying that she’s cute.” Tiffany said and Jessica huffs and crossed her arms like a kid.

“Of course I’m possessive about her, she is mine after all I have the all rights to be possessive. And yeh she’s cute you don’t have to point that out anymore! Yah!” Jessica said possessively and gives Tiffany a death glare. Tiffany rolled her eyes while Sunny was looking at Jessica with an amused expression.

“Okay, whatever you say Jung. Just stop rambling okay.” Tiffany said before she messed Jessica’s hair. Jessica immediately swatted her hands away from her hair.

“Yah!” Tiffany just stick her tongue out at her.

 

The four of them sitting at Yoona’s couch inside her bedroom. Sunny and Sooyoung goes out. Sooyoung said that she’s taking Sunny out today so they can make up. Sunny was still upset at Sooyoung so the latter don’t have a choice but to coo her beloved bunny. Three pairs of eyes were looking at Yoona waiting for what she’s going to say next.

“…So yeah that’s it. What do think?” She ask them and they shrug their shoulders.

“Well it’s good but I don’t think Sica likes surprises? Well I don’t know too.” Hyoyeon said while she leans her back at the couch closing her eyes at the process.

“Well me, I don’t get involved to any types of relationships before so I don’t know the answer but I think it’s romantic?” Yuri said quite unsure to her own words. Yoona chuckles understanding Yuri’s thought about her idea, well it’s quite true that Yuri didn’t get involved to any relationships before. She looks at Taeyeon asking for her opinion.

“Well for me it’s okay Yoong. I think Sica will like it. But how would you do that in just one day. Today is the day right?” Taeyeon ask and Yoona frowns at the realization that she has not have enough time to do what she has in her mind. Taeyeon notice it and chuckles at her troubled expression.

“You can do that at some other time Yoong, don’t get yourself stressed. I’m sure Sica doesn’t mind if you have something that you preferred for her or none. You knew her.” Taeyeon said and gives Yoona a pat at her shoulder. Yoona smiles and her face got brighter than before.

“So are you done rambling?” Hyoyeon spoke looking board at her seat. Yoona nod her head, she knows that she interrupts Hyoyeon afternoon nap today just to tell her plans that now she’s not able to do.

“Okay, can I go back to my afternoon nap now?” Hyoyeon ask and Yoona nods her head once again.

“You’re not going to disturb me?” Yoona shook her head like a kid and Hyoyeon looks at her skeptically.

“You sure?” Yoona once again nods her head hiding her mischievous smile that didn’t go unnoticed by Yuri, her fellow prankster.

“Okay I’ll go now.” Hyoyeon said and walks out the room sleepily. As soon as she’s out to Yoona’s room Yoona broke into a wide grin plastered on her face. Yuri shook her head in amusement while Taeyeon seems to know something.

“You’re not going to let her live at peace, don’t you?” Taeyeon ask and by that the two broke into a fit of laughter.

“Maybe, maybe not.” Yoona manage to say before she walks out to her room, following Hyoyeon at her own room with careful steps. As Yoona enters the latter’s room a loud booming sound echoes at the entire house with the three of them laughing their of as Yoona comes out from Hyoyeon’s room.

“IM YOONA!”

“YOU FREAKING ABNORMAL DEER! YOU’RE GOING TO DIE!” Hyoyeon’s bedroom door burst open abruptly, nostrils and eyes are flaring and this image of her adds more laughter to the three.

“YOU BRAT!” Hyoyeon runs towards to the three trying to catch Yoona but thanks god Yoona has a fast reflexes so before Hyoyeon can even catch one of them the three of them manage to run downstairs still laughing like mad people.

 

 

As she’s sitting at one of the chairs in the kitchen a figure pull a chair beside her and took a seat. She looks up at the person and gives a questionably look before she turns her attention back to foods again that is resting at her plate.

“Eating alone?”

“Did you see someone else with me tiff?” Jessica said with so much sarcasm and rolled her eyes at the obvious matter. Tiffany chuckles at embarrassment due to her stupid question.

“Oh yeah, so where is your precious girlfriend?” Tiffany ask and prop her elbows at the table with her hands cupping her both own cheeks. Jessica smiled at the sudden mention of the girl and Tiffany notice the lovesick smile, she shook her head in amusement.

“Gosh, you’re so in love with Yoona, aren’t you?” Tiffany said and Jessica’s lovesick smile replace by a glared.

“Arrgh whatever. As if you were not the same as me.” Jessica said before she puts some foods in . Tiffany smiles teasingly which Jessica didn’t notice, her teasing smile turns into a smirk.

“Well I love Yoona too just the same how much you lov…” But before Tiffany can even finished her words she felt Jessica’s hands gripping her collar.

“Yah! What the heck are you saying?!” Jessica said with her eyes flaring. She shook Tiffany variously with her hands still at the girls’ collar. Tiffany was about to answer but Jessica beats her to do it.

“You already have Taeyeon and now you want Yoona. MY Yoona. What the heck Tiff? For Pete’s sake!” Jessica said with her voice getting higher and higher each word that comes out at her lips and Tiffany swear she’s gone deaf now. Tiffany is trying her best to suppress her laughter at her friends’ reaction. Jessica gone mad and Tiffany can’t do anything but to bit her lower lip to contain herself from laughing.

“You ! Why aren’t you answering? I swear to god if you ever laid a single finger at her you’ll meet Satan as soon as possible. You heard me?” Jessica said and shook Tiffany again and Tiffany just stays silent.

“Yah why aren’t you answering me? You idiot! Yah!” Jessica said and grits her teeth and Tiffany finally lose it. She burst out in laughing and Jessica looks at her confused. She slowly let go of Tiffany’s collar and looks at her friend weirdly.

“Why are you laughing?” Jessica ask still looking at the Tiffany who is still laughing her off.

“You…You should… You should have seen your face.” Tiffany said in between her laugh. She clutches her stomach while her other hand was slapping her own thighs.

“I was just messing with you. You know?” Tiffany said and glance at Jessica before she burst out in laugher again. Jessica squints her eyes before she smacks Tiffany’s back head hard. Tiffany didn’t mind it and just continue laughing.

“…” And Tiffany beats her to finish her own words.

“You.” Tiffany said and moves away a little to Jessica just to make sure her safety.

“.”

“Why thank you.” And Jessica can’t do anything but to roll her eyes at the latter.

So annoying.

“Why are you here again?” Jessica ask annoyingly and as if something clicks at Tiffany her face turns serious and it didn’t go unnoticed by Jessica.

“About that.”

“Hmm? What?” Jessica said and raised an eye brow to her. Her face turns into a serious one too.

“Jessie.”

“What?”

“He’s here.” And after Tiffany said that, silence engulf the two of them. Tiffany observes her friends’ reaction who got frozen at her spot not able to move.  

 

As the two of them sat at the veranda with Yoona back hugging her. She felt Yoona tightens her hold around her waist and she closed her eyes at the warm that Yoona is giving to her. They both sat there in silence and just enjoying each other’s warm until Yoona broke the silence.

 

“What are you guys talking about before? I just heard you and Fany unnie talking. It seems serious.” Yoona said and nuzzle her nose at Jessica’s neck, inhaling the scent of the older girl. Jessica didn’t answer immediately, it took her a few seconds before she was able to answer Yoona’s question.

“Hmm nothing?” Jessica said and leans her back at Yoona’s front to feel more of Yoona’s warmth.

“Hmm.” Yoona just hums and nod her head.

“Hmm?” Jessica hums in return, asking Yoona silently. She felt Yoona’s embrace tightens before she felt a soft pair of lips lands at her right shoulder. And after that all she heard was Yoona’s question before the both of them fell in silence again.

“Who is Tyler?” She didn’t answer or should she say she can’t answer. She closed her eyes and inhale deeply letting it out with a sigh. And too add more salt in the injury Yoona just need to say something that makes her more even guiltier than before. Because she admit it to her herself that she forgot what today is

“Happy 100th days Sooyeon ah.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________