TWO

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO

 

“I said no.” The glares at Brett. He is Sooyoung’s hot Australian drummer. “Go find another ride for her. I have a plan.”

“Come on man. Her place is close. It won’t take long.”

His glare intensifies. “Then why don’t you take her home?”

Brett rolls his eyes as if his friend is the dumbest human being ever exists. I share his sentiment exactly. Sooyoung groping Brett’s hot body should have been enough clue that he is about to get the best laid of his life. Probably isn’t really a wingman kind guy. Not that I want him to give me a ride home. I mean, I’d rather take a cab than spending five minutes in the same car with him.

I sigh. “Look, I’ll just go take a cab. Problem solved. Good night everyone, and you,” I look pointedly at Brett. “take care of my friend.”

It’s funny how I still care about my friend’s safety even though I’m drunker than her. But that’s me, the safe-keeper. Anyhow, I should get a cab so I can reach my bed as soon as possible. My eyes and brain have threatened to close off since probably fifteen minutes ago. Not a good sign. A hand closes over my wrist when I turn away from the group to get the cab. “What?” I whip around with a scowl. Unexpectedly, it’s the and I admit reluctantly, he is really attractive for an .

“I’ll drive you home.”

I feel my scowl deepens. “Thanks but no. Like I said before, a cab will be fine.”

“But it wouldn’t be safe.” He scowls back at me.

My eyebrow lifts inquiringly. “And you think I’ll be saver with you?”

“At least they know who will be responsible if something happens to you.”

“That’s very. . . brilliant of you.” My lips twist wryly. “For someone who doesn’t mind to be considered as a murderer suspect, you’re very kind. But really, I’m fine with a cab. So, thank you very much for the offer.”

“Come on Yuri.” Comes Sooyoung’s whining voice. “I wouldn’t be worried too much if you go home with Yunho. Take the offer for me, please.”

“Who is Yunho?” I look around the place in confusion.

“That’d be me.” The rolls his eyes. Without further ado, he grabs my hand and steers me toward his car, a truck actually. “It’s getting late and the idea of a warm bed seems very enticing.”

I stop dead in my track, forcing him to halt his strides. When he turns around, I level him with the deadliest glare I can manage. “I’m not inviting you to my bed. Ever!”

Slowly, a smug grin curls his lips. “You’re rather presumptuous, aren’t you?”

I lift my chin a notch, still leveling him with my glare. “It’d be a cold day in hell when I invite you in my bed.” I hear Sooyoung and Brett’s laugh in the air.

Yunho – the ’s eyes rakes up and down my body, lingering far too long on my s. “I admit you have a hot body. Very hot, in fact. But I doubt it if you’re that great in bed.” His eyebrows lift up and down suggestively. “A girl with fierce personality is usually ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter