FOURTEEN

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FOURTEEN

 

Weeks turn into months and before I realize it, I’ve been so dependent on Yunhoabout. . . everything. He drives me to campus, helps me with the groceries laundry, makes breakfast for me when I’m running late, even reminds me to check on my tampon stock everymonth. The last one happens for a reason. I had him to deliver pads for me to the women bathroom because that week I was so busy I didn’t know I was close to my period time. Even though he told me he wasn’t mad, I know that he wouldn’t want the same experience happens again in the future.

Nonetheless, the mystery about the dead girlfriend is remained mystery. I never bother to pursue because every time I mentioned about it, Yunho’s face would clouded over with pain. It’s enough reason for me stop being nosy girlfriend. I’ll just let time heal him if that’s what he wants. All I need to know is that Yunho loves me as much as I love him.

Anyway, the aforementioned man has been nuzzling my neck for about fifteen minutes now, making my knees weak and distracting me from chopping the vegies. I might have cut my fingers for few times has it not for Yunho’s hand over mine which holding the knife. “You really have to stop if you want dinner.” His lips stop moving, which causes me to stifle a disappointed groan.

“Are you sure?” His voice is low, but full of teasing and clearly amused.

“I don’t know.” I groan this time, because his lips have started move again. “But I can’t cook if you keep doing that.”

Sooyoung stumbles from the front door with Brett on her heels. “Oh look baby!” She widens her eyes at us. “ ‘Naughty Kitchen Opera’ has started. We should get a front row seat.”

I’m so tempted to throw the knife in my hand at her. Yunho lifts his head from my neck to shoot her a dirty look when Brett smirks at us meaningfully. The crazy couple doesn’t stop at that. Brett sits on the dinner table, pulling Sooyoung downon his lap before they cozy up and back to staring at us in expectation.

“Go on you two,” He waves his hand in the air, as if signaling us to continue. “We’ll be really quiet you won’t know we’re here.”

“ert.”Yunho mutters.

“It’s not like everyday we can watch real live .” Sooyoung quips.

This time I throw a napkin, which lands perfectly on Sooyoung’s face. Yunho chuckles quietly behind me. “No dinner for the both of you.”

“Oh come on Yuri….” Brett whines like a dog he is. “We were just joking.”

I ignore him and resume cooking. Yunho scowls at his friend in mock disgust. In the end, we both end up cooking while those two watching us with enraptured faces.Without any shame whatsoever, they join us dinner, promptly apologizing for the antics earlier.

“So, you’re going with us this weekend right?” Brett pointedly stares at Yunho.

Confused, I look at Brett before focusing my gaze on Yunho. “Going where?” Either he forgot to mention this to me or he deliberately keeps this information from me, I don’t know. Putting aside the fact that I’m acting like nosy, jeal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter