SEVEN

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEVEN

 

My flight is canceled due to big storm forming in the west side of the country. I bundle up in the couch with warm blanket, sipping a cup of hot chocolate and watching boring TV show. Strangely, I don’t feel sorry that I’m about missing holiday thanksgiving this year. To console mom, I transfer enough money to feedher and her boyfriendfor a week. Sooyoung has returned home two days ago and will be back in three days, so I have the apartment to myself. I’ve done the groceries shopping yesterday that will last me for two years. Kidding.

Since my last conversation with Yunho that night, I’ve been thinking a lot about him. On this one, I’m not kidding. It’s like my mind rotates around him. I like to think the cause of this is because I’m single. Maybe if I go on a date with a guy, I’d stop think about him at all.

“Yuri! Are you inside? Open the door!”

Arghhhhhhh! It’s impossible that he shows up right when I’ve been thinking about him right? The universe can be really annoying sometime. I unlock the door and open it slightly. “What are you doing?”

 The first thing that I notice is his breathing coming out in a puff. I find myself scowling when I see he’s only wearing black leather jacket, equally black leather gloves, beanie, jeans, and boots without scarf and wind breaker or coat. Does he have a death wish or something? I open the door wider. “Come inside. And please no boots this time. I’ve vacuumed the rag twice this morning.”

He does what he’s told. Standing in front of the closed door, he slowly peels off his gloves, jacket, beanie, and lastly the boots. “Sooyoung told Brett to ask me to check on you.”

“And she might have killed you in the mission.” I snap as I make another cup of hot chocolate.

He flashes me a swift grin as he hooks his jacket on the wall to dry. “So, are you conscious now?”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” I stop to stare at him suspiciously. His crooked grin tells me that he really enjoys this. “Never mind. I don’t want to know the answer.” Before I can offer him that he can warm himself on the couch, he has done that already. I leave the kitchen with my fluffy Mickey Mouse sandals making squeaking noises against the wooden floor. “Here, drink this.”

“I would say that’s a very nice of you but you already know me.” He takes the cup from my hand. “So don’t expect thanks from me.”

“Surprisingly I don’t.” I say wryly. “Scoot over.”He makes a room for me and together we share my blanket. For a while, we just sit there watching TV and sipping the chocolate.

“I’ll tell you what, everything about you and everything you owned feel very soft.”

My eyes fly in his direction with panic. And the jackass laughs after he makes an alarming statement.

“Your head is very screwed.” He mocks.

“Your mouth is very troublesome.” I retort back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter