THIRTEEN

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THIRTEEN

 

Yunho is not his usual self. By not his usual self means that he has gone so silent ever since he got a text from someone. And the text was arrived at five in the morning. I always pride myself not to be clingy, over-possessive girlfriend to him. But right now, I want snatch the phone away from his hand and scream bloody murder at whoever it is he is texting with. As my hands start to itch, I jump to my feet and dash to the kitchen.

“Any special request for dinner tonight?”

He barely looks up from his phone. “Anything you make will do.”

I close my mouth shut, biting my tongue to prevent me from snapping at him. It’s not like I’m behaving like attention-seeking , but his silence has rub off on me. He barely speaks to me, barely touches me, and even barely glances in my direction. What more frustrating is that I still don’t know anything about him. I don’t know where he comes from, whether he still has parents or not, how many siblings he has, and about the dead girlfriend.

When I brought that up, he would be very nervous that I quickly changed the topic. All he telling me was that everything about his past is linked together. He wasn’t ready to talk about it and he wanted me to be patient.

So far, this is what patience has given me.

“Can you play music for me?”

He lifts his head this time, seeming annoyed with my request. “I need the place to be quiet.”

“Don’t you think you have enough of quiet for one day, Yunho?” I say smartly before thinking it through.

His face hardens instantly. “Why don’t you just tell me to leave?”

My chest hurts like he just slices it open. The apology is in the tip of my tongue. But the thing is, when you’re getting hurt, your instinct is to hurt back someone who causing you pain. “Just go to one of your s then if you want silence so bad. After all, they only know how to open their legs for you.”

His phone clashes on the table in front of him. The sound reverberates to my chest, matching the thundering of my hearts.

“I like you Yuri, but then you open your mouth to spit poison in my direction.”

Well, too bad that I love him and then he opens his mouth too and makes me hate him.  I look away when the telltale of tears form in my eyes. “Just ing go.”

“That’s it then? Just like that and you kicking me out of this place?”

“What do you expect me to do? Begging forgiveness at your feet?” I wave my hand, the one holding the knife, in the air. “Oh please, I have more dignity than your .”

“What have I done to deserve this accusation?”

I laugh without humor. “Wasn’t it one of your texting with you? Come on Yunho, how stupid do you think I am? And I’ve seen it before. You’re clearly acquainted with all of them.”

He mutters expletives under his breath. “For god’s sake, it’s different matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter