TEN

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TEN

 

Breathing hard, Yunho is growling at me from his superior position. I decide I need to get up so that he won’t intimidate me.

“There’s no way – ”

“No way what?!” I snap. “God, you making it sounds like I was a sinner. Why does it matter to you? And why would I care anyway?”

“You let me jump on you earlier! That’s why!”

His outburst have me jump onto my feet and run to the corner. I clutch a hand over my heart. “So what? You can go if you want. I’m not going to hold you back.” If it’s anything, his face is darkened. I thought about slapping my stupid mouth but holding back because Yunho is apparently not in the mood for jokes.

“Get over here.”

I shake my head. I have no doubt that panic is written all over my face. “Seriously Yunho, you can go. I’m fine, like I told you before. So,” I wave my hand in the direction of the door.

“Get. Your..Over. Here.”

“Look here, you can’t just order me around.” I clutch at my sweater because I’m seriously scared of what he may do to me. “It’s rude.” I continue blubbering like the idiot I am when panic attack hits me. Yunho continues to stare at me darkly, probably wondering how the hell karma got him to meet a peculiar girl like me.

My eyes widen when he circles around the bed to stalk me. Once again, the idiot in me freezes on the spot. Without a word, he reaches out a hand to cup my jaw, angling my head to his pleasure and pressing his lips to mine. Because I’m very addicted to his lips, the only thing that I could do is kissing him back for what he’s worth. Boy, does he feel delicious.

Yunho pulls away slightly. “You should tell me to stop.”

“Can’t. Won’t” I breathe out. “Kiss me again.” To my pleasure, he does it again. Soon enough, I am plastered to Yunho from head to toes.

He pulls away for the second time. “Now you should slap me.”

I growl as I reach out to grab his hair and tug his head down. “Shut up.”

“Yuri, you’re not playing nice.”

“I don’t want to play.” His next kiss astonishes me. His warm lips coasting gently over mine without giving any pressure. I take in ragged breath. “What are we doing Yunho?”

“I have no idea, but this feels too good to be stopped.”

I tug his head back pretty hard he winces slightly. “I don’t like that answer.” As I whisper quietly, his grip on my hips tightens so I can’t move. 

Yunho inhales shakily, but he never takes his eyes off me. The same confusion swims in those dark eyes. “I don’t know Yuri.” His voice holds remorse.

“Am I just going to be another one night stand for you?” I try again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter