EPILOGUE

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EPILOGUE

 

We end up telling our friends, my mom and Uncle Insuk about the marriage plan, expecting that maybe one or two of them will talk us out of our wild idea. Instead, all we get is congratulations and slap on the back for Yunho. My mom, though, has a bit different reaction. Hers is lack of enthusiasm. Even thoughit’s very disappointing, I’ve known better than to expect more from her.

Tiffany’s murder case is still rolling. Yunho’s father, however, seems would be saved since he has no idea that the girl was killed by his wife. It wasn’t in their agreement to demand the girl terminate the baby. Mr. Jung only wanted the girl shipped off to some place where his son couldn’t find her. But apparently, Mrs. Jung had different idea. The snootycouldn’t stand the thought of having Jung royal blue blood tainted. Ergo, the lovechild should be gotten rid of.

What makes me admire the man is that he is still loyal to his wife. He has told the lawyers on both parties that he wouldn’t mind to be punished alongside his wife. His brother, however, doesn’t approve of his choice. Mr. Jung himself has requested to meet Yunho in person, but his son is still not ready. There were several brief phone calls between father and son. I suspect the man is asking for Yunho’s forgiveness.

And due to respect for Tiffany, we agree to postpone the wedding until the case is over.

Never in my wildest dream have I thought about us being together let alone married. But here we are. We’ve made it. Who would have thought that I would fall hopelessly in love with this badass, dark-as-sin, foulmouthedguy with the heart of gold? And I have no regret whatsoever except maybe for when he imposes my late Friday afternoon Ice Cream therapy. Let me tell you, having a relationship is not easy. So, a girl has to do what girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter