TWELVE

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWELVE

 

Two weeks into dating Yunho and I find my social calendar full with upcoming events. Going to bar this, supporting them on that town, and so on. The ridiculous part is that it’s not Yunhowho forces me through this. It is, of course, all my so called bestie doing. If I don’t set my schedule carefully, it’ll be a total disaster for my scholarship.

“So, how was it?”

I clasp the fine piece of jewelry, given by my boyfriend in spite of my reluctance, around my neck to compliment the blouse I’m wearing. “How was what?” From the mirror, I see Sooyoung rolls her eyes as if she is exasperated with me. She is such a drama queen sometimes.

“The with big letter S, of course.”

“What about the with big letter S?” I so enjoy riled her up when I got the chance.

“God, Yuri! You’re so frustrating.” Her hands fly wildly in the air. “Did you use the condoms I stacked in your purse?”

“Ha! We knew it!” I whirl around to glare at her. I remember Yunho had been so shock to find dozen of condoms in my purse he wasn’t able to say anything for a while. “Why did you do that?”

She frowns up at me. “What do you mean why I did that? That’s because I want you to have a safe . Brett and I –”

I groan loudly while covering my ears. God, the world would be a peaceful place if I could just gagged . “We haven’t done it and Yunho never pressured me to do it. Besides, we’ve been only seeing each other for two weeks. So, dearest friend, you could just back the hell off from my relationship.”

Perched on my bed, her eyes go very round at the information. “Are you serious?” She pats my bed knowingly. “Then what the hell have you two been doing in this bed every night?”

“Your mind is so lewd.”

“Oh my God.” She exclaims loudly, then laughing her off. “I can’t believe this. No wonder you’re so uptight. You haven’t experiencedYunho’s magic stick.”

Good lord. This woman will be the death of me. “In case you’re forgotten, I’m uptight all the time. And Yunho is the vocalist, so he doesn’t have magic stick.”

Still laughing, she saunters toward the door. “Oh I bet he does, sweetheart. A very big one from what I heard.”

“You are sick in the head, you know that?”

With a sly smile, she pauses on the door. “No worries. You won’t need to wait that long.” Her brows wiggling suggestively. “Stick close to your purse. Who knows tonight you may possibly need the magnums.”

Face burning, I throw a pillow in her direction.

She ducks away easily with a laugh. “I’ll be waiting downstairs with the boys. If you’re not there in five, I’ll call fire brigades.”

I feel hot all over, mostly from embarrassment. Sooyoung can do that to me easily. Not that I’m prude or something. I’ve watched , thanks to Sooyoung who stashed a lot in her Mac. One might have thought she would want to be a producer from the amount of she have. It’s a wonder that her parents haven’t found it yet considering they regu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter