FOUR

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FOUR

 

Yunho ends up taking off his boots, Henley and jeans, before climbing into my bed only in boxer brief. Now, I couldn’t kick his even if I really want to because apparently he’s in fever. As he makes himself comfortable in my bed, I busy placing his scattered clothes on the back of my study chair, searching medicine in my aids box, and calling Sooyoungat the same time. Surely she and Brett can’t be that cruel, leaving their sick friend alone in the apartment without any help.

When I glance at the aforementioned sick guy, he is snuggling on myMickey Mouse pillow with my comforter up to his chin. “Don’t fall a sleep yet until I find some Tylenol.”

“You can just wake me up.” Comes his quiet reply.

“I don’t like waking up people because I don’t like to be disturbed in my sleep. It’s like karma, you know.”

“Don’t give me your philosophy bull when my head is killing me.”

I gasp in indignation. “You did not just insulting me! Wait, you just did. Maybe I should just let your head to really kill you!”

“Come on Sponggirl, give me some slack here.”

The way he slurred his words, his quiet breath and his closed eyes shut tightly makes me give in. He clearly is in pain. Through the phone, Sooyoung tells me to get Tylenol on her bedroom drawer. I also get a glass of water from the kitchen before heading back to my room. Carefully, I sit down on the other side on the bed with some pills and glass of water in both hands.

“Can you wake up for a minute now, just to take this medicine before you going back to sleep again?”

He opens his eyes immediately. “Sure.” On his elbows, he lifts himself up before propping his back on the headboard. “You have a very comfy bed, by the way.”

“What? That – uh I am.” Flustered, I shove the pills into his palm. “Here, and this is the water.”

Yunho quickly swallows the tablets and the water. Then he hands me back the glass. “Relax Yuri. It was a compliment.”

One very weird compliment. Strangers don’t compliment each other’s beds. That’s I’m very sure of. Whatever. “Yeah,” I hitch one shoulder. “Anyway, go back to sleep. I’ll wake you in four hours for another dose of pills. Hopefully your fever will be broken by then.”

“Where are you going to sleep?”

I look at him hesitantly. “The couch, maybe? Don’t worry about me.” I wave off his concern, suddenly feeling uncomfortable that he takes concern about me.

“Good then. I need the silence.”

Shock, I watch him with fallen jaw as he slides back under the comforter. He smiles at me briefly before closing his eyes. What a douchebag. “Make yourself comfortable!” I growl as I leave my very comfy bed, stomping my feet in ire and disbelief. An will be forever , no matter how sick he is.

I stay on the couch with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter