ELEVEN

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ELEVEN

 

The ‘talk’ never happens because I don’t need it after he ended his attack kisses. I was literally a pile of mush that Yunho had to lift me up in his arms as we continued the hot make out session in my bed. Even after an hour or so we are still in my bed, a pile of tangled arms and legs per Yunho’s request.

“You promised me food.” I lift up my head from his shoulder.

“That was kiss talking.” He mutters before yawning widely.

My empty stomach can’t take his reason. “I don’t care what kind of talking was that. I need food. Pronto.”

“I recall you were the one who offered me food in the first place.”

I pinch his side. “You were the one who dragged me here.”

Yunho squirms under me, trying to escape the slight pain. “Stop. Alright. Let’s cook something.” He snatches my grabby hand before put it away from his body as if it was a snake. “What do you want to eat?”

“Something sweet.Preferably soft and gooey.” I grin up at his horrified expression. “Above all, it has to have chocolate on it.”

“It’s two in the morning.” He says as if it should make sense.

“So?” I inquire back. “This isn’t about time. This is about what I want to eat. And I pretty much want eat something sweet, soft, gooey. Something that is made from chocolate.”

Yunho narrows his eyes at me, regarding me intently. “Who are you again?”

I roll my eyes at the same time I roll away from him. Who needs his body’s heat anyway? Absolutely not me. I can totally stuffed myself inside my closet, precisely under the pile of clothes junks I’ve collected over the years. Easy peachy.Besides, isn’t it weird that he is so warm even though it’s minus thirty degrees outside? The scientists should have done some research on him, so that other human being might have survival chance to stay alive during even the worst winter. And why the heck am I thinking about it?

“Never mind. I’ll make my own meal.” I push from the bed, snatching sweater on my way out. I hear his footstep close behind me but I opt for ignorance. It’s easier that way.

“Oh come on. Don’t tell me we’re going to argue again.” He groans behind me.

“No, we’re not.” I assure him. “Instead, why don’t you tell me about yourself?”Yunho sneaks his muscled arms around my waist, and hugs me from behind. I hold back a sigh when I feel him smiling against my temple.

“Curiosity kills the cat, Yuri.”

“Then how am I supposed to learn about you. I don’t know anything at all about you, Yunho.”Evasive. That’s the first thing that comes in my mind. I should’ve realized it before.  I turn my head sideway to meet his eyes, letting him know that his answer annoys me.

His eyes lock on mine, burning brighter with emotions I’ve never seen before. “Someday Yuri, I’ll tell you everything.”

I blink, suddenly feeling light-headed with the heaviness of the conve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter