NINE

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NINE

 

The right thing to do is push him away when he nips my bottom lip. The right thing to do is shove him hard when he slips his tongue inside my mouth. The right thing to do is slap him hard across the face when he reaches my to pull me closer. Only I’m too sick of doing the right thing. Instead, my traitorous body obeys his demand. My arms twine around his neck, hands tugging the soft lock of his hair wildly as he takes my mouth like he owns it. My mind goes blank and the only thing I can do is to feel. His kiss feels good, right even. Suddenly, our past fights feel like .

I hitch one leg around his hip as we continue kissing. One chilled palm sneaks under my sweater to reach my skin. I whimper against his lips when he tugs at the clasp of my bra. My rational side screams at me to stop. He pulls away as if he could read my inner battle.

“Please.” His hot breath hits my undoubtedly swollen lips.

I open my eyes, then staring speechless at the raw emotion in his eyes. My head gives subtle nod and his hand continues the task. I’m trembling, neither from fear nor cold, but from my own excitement of having him touching me. The clasp snaps open and my bra loosens. He drags his cold hand to the front as his lips resumes to tease mine with light kisses. I moan loudly when he touches me. My head falls backward against the wall. I remember my father once told me that everything wrong always feels right. This probably is one of them.

Before I can regain my wits, Yunho has already lifting up my sweater and bra before tucking them under my chin, revealing my bare top. He hums in his throat as his eyes locked on my chest. Don’t know what to do with my hands, I ballthem into fists against his shoulder. He hitches me up against the wall, wrapping both legs around his waist. A brief hungry stare before his mouth covers one . Hot wet suctions from his mouth send me arching my chest forward. I grab his ears to prevent him from stopping. Yunho continues to and nip until I’m gasping for breath above him.

“Stop.” My voice sounds weak even for my own ears. “Yunho stop.”

He stops moving with one still inside. I pull his head away, almost let out another moan as he let go my with an audible pop. The aforementionedbreast feels heavy and aching in the most delicious way.

“.” I hear him mutter. “. I’ve ruined this again.”

Roughly he covers the twins as if the sight of them swollen and red offends him. When I though he would let me go, he surprises me by burying his head in the crock of my neck. “What are we doing Yunho?”

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

I’m torn between laughing and crying. His continuous to swear is so funny, but the remorse in his voice is killing my heart. “It’s alright.” It’s not at all. What the heck are we doing?

“Who the dared to hit you before?”

I shudder, mostly because of the heavy rasp of his voice against my skin. “No one important.”

“Is that why you didn’t go home?”

I tug at his hair, exasperated at his persistence to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter