EIGHT

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EIGHT

 

Yunho is taking a shower. Yunho is in the bathroom, taking a shower. Yunho is in the bathroom, taking a shower and I give him my favorite towel. Actually, the favorite towel part is no big deal. The part that freaks me out a lot is that there’s a man in the shower at this time of the day, especially when the man happens to be Yunho. Yunho has spent the night in this apartment. Yunho has spent the night with me sleeping on top of him. This isn’t right, people.

Earlier, when I realized that I’ve been sleeping on top of him, I screamed at the top of my lungs. My stupid brain didn’t bother to think about the cause and effect. I should’ve just get up quietly and escape to my bedroom, pretending I was sleeping in my bed. That’s what I should have done. But of course I did the opposite. Yunho awoke with a start beneath me. Instead of letting me go, he tightened his arms around me.

And because it’s me, I felt too embarrassed to speak. I ended up staring down at him mutely with my hands on his chest, a chest that had been pillowing my head. I couldn’t stop myself from noticing how beautifully made he is. And because I’ve noticed how beautifully made he is, there’s annoying flutter in my stomach that won’t stop even after thirty minutes. My mind snaps back to present when I hear the bathroom door is opened. What should I do now? Should I hide in my room? Should I just stand in the kitchen like a moron? Should I –

“You look adorable.”

My eyes find him leaning against the wall. He wears nothing but jeans with the fly open, revealing the black boxer brief underneath. The towel is hanging around his neck. Barefoot and wet, just ing great. Now my fantasy can finally meet the reality.

Noticing my glazed stare, he rubs the towel with his hand. “Like I said, very soft. Just as soft as your body draping on top of me last night.”

Please just burn me alive. The sight might be better than me turning crimson. I do the breathing exercise I saw on the TV. “You want to act like an now?”

“Maybe I should’ve act like an last night. That way, I wouldn’t be having the worst case of blue balls in history.”

I point my finger angrily in his direction. “Y-you crude, obnoxious, arrogant oaf!”

“Hey, hey I was kidding.”

His swift grin sweeps me off my feet like a tidal wave. I stand behind the kitchen counter feeling abruptly lightheaded. “You want coffee?” I hate how shaky my voice sounded, so I turn my back on him. “Breakfast? Beer?Anything at all?”

Quietly he approaches me. I don’t realize it until I could feel his body heat on my back. Hell, it’s practically seeping through my wool-knitted sweater. Startled, I jump aside. My eyes are glaring at him over my shoulder. “Do not sneak up on me ever. Especially when I’m armored with weapons.”

He doesn’t laugh even though mirth dancing in his eyes. “I’ll keep that in mind.”

Well, he’s clearly making fun of me. No big deal. He has been doing that a lot anyway, putting butterflies in my stomach one second and making me feel like crap the next. What a hideous rotten arrogant bastard.

“Why were you never go to the night club again? Is it because of me?”

I freeze in spot. Don’t fall for it. Don’t. JUST DON

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter