ONE

Wildest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE

 

“Two tequila shots!” My head buzzes as I order in an unusually high-pitched voice. “Please.” I add sweetly when the bartender narrowing his eyes at me. That seems to make him pleased for he immediately tends to my order. As I wait for the shots, I adjust my s in the strapless fitted dress I have to wear tonight courtesy to Choi Sooyoung.

The dress molds my body perfectly. It stops mid thighs and boldly showing off my . The witch would continue to nag at me for the next two months if I dare to decline her suggestion. At least I can enjoy tonight without worrying how to get home. Aaaaand this is weekend which means no morning class tomorrow. I could sleep my alcohol-poisoned-body to my heart content. Speaking of my devil friend, she is currently shaking her booty off with a hot guy in the dance floor. The way they grind at each other should have been a warning enough for the bouncers to separate the lovebird. If only they know that we’re only twenty years old.

That’s the perk of being college students. You could have a fake ID to enjoy a place like this. And that’s exactly what I am doing, well minus the dance. I would end up injuring people if I dance. The clink of the glass catches my attention. With grimace, I remove my hands from my s because the bartender shamelessly staring at it. Hello, they’re just boys. No big deals. I hand him the money without looking at his face before grabbing the shots and giving him my back. Be damned with the salt and limes. In my current state, I could drink the tequila right off from the bottle.

With a slight tip on the head, the liquid flows down passing my throat. I quickly swallow the second shot. Ah paradise. I could live forever like this, floating the cloud in a buzz of euphoria. Then it’s all ruined by a snort of disdain on my right side. Swaying slightly, I put the glasses on the bar counter before turning to the party-pooper. My icy glare meets a pair of intense dark eyes. I would have appreciated their beauty have they not presently scowling in disapproval at me. I dare him to make comment with my eyes.

Adding to my irritation, he scowls before looking away, dismissing me as if he would to a stray dog. “Look here –”

“Knock it off. You’d be too up in your tomorrow morning to remember me anyway.” He waves his hand nonchalantly. “Go back to your shotsdarlin’. And while you’re at it,” He glances down briefly at my s. “you are very welcome to give a little show.”

My mouth opens up in shock at his crude remarks. I did not giving anyone a little show! I just . . . I catch myself before I throw a glass at his face, preferably at his smugly smirking lips. “.” Determining not to let him ruining my night, I stand up on my shaky legs. I could have my drink in another spot. This place is big enough that I don’t have to bump into him ever again.

“That’s right. Show me your sweetheart.”

Oh my god! He did not just say that. He . . . did. I flip him the birdover my shoulder. Sometimes, I pretend boys are toddlers. Easier than explaining the big words. Besides, he is right. In the morning, the chance of me even remembering what is happening tonight is slim at best. So why bother? I continue walking until I find an empty table on the far end of the room. Great! Now I’m completely isolated. I can’t even see Sooyoung from this spot. As a waitress passes by, I grab a bottle of beer and leave the cash on her tray. Maybe I need to slow down or else I’ll be completely wasted out in the next five minutes.

I sit my pitiful on the chair and look around. People are busy and no one seems to care what I’d do. But even th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter