Pyo/Shower

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Hi! I would like to request a P.O scenario where his girlfriend surprises him in the shower with some steamy action when he comes home from work. Thanks! Keep up the great job on the scenarios!

 

Jihoon dropped his bag on the floor as he draped his coat over a nearby chair. He was tired and sore after almost 24 straight hours of interviews, shows, signings, and schedules.
He stepped over whichever of his band mates that had fallen asleep haphazardly on the floor and made his way to the washroom. He checked his watch before slipping it off. It was only a little past 2am. Maybe his girlfriend was still awake?
He shook the thought out of his head as he undressed. You needed your sleep and he needed a shower.
Jihoon the water, waiting a few moments before stepping under the spray. The hot water felt wonderful on his aching muscles as he rubbed them with the loofah. He stood there for just a few extra moments after rinsing off, enjoying it.
A knock sounded at the door.
“I’ll be out in a moment, hyung!”
He continued to work the suds in his hair, humming a bit before rinsing it out.
He turned the water off and opened the curtain, only to nearly fall over.
You were sitting on the vanity, one of his shirts hanging off of your frame like a dress.
“You look like one of Taeil-oppa’s fish,” you smirked, holding out a towel and scratching your thigh.
“What are you doing here?” he asked, wrapping the towel around his waist and closing his mouth as he tried to hide his blush.
“I was waiting for you. I fell asleep, but Kyung kicked me out of the bed. I tripped over Yukwon on the way in here.”
Jihoon chuckled slightly. So that’s who was on the floor.
“Are you going to give me a kiss or not, Jihoon?”
“But I’m …”
“Good. Saves a step.”
You hopped off of the counter and moved towards him, getting on your tiptoes to press your lips to his.
“Jagiyah-” he warned.
“You think I waited all night so that I could just kiss you? I missed my boyfriend and I wanted to make him feel good.”
Your fingers walked up and down his chest, tugging at his towel.
“Just be quiet. You don’t want to wake up your hyungs, do you?”
He let out a low groan as you wrapped your hand around , slowly starting to work the tip.
He had to bite his lips when you hooked your leg around his waist, rubbing your core against him.
Someone banged on the door.
“Five minutes, Jihoon!” came Jaehyo’s voice. “Hurry up!”
You smirked him. “You’d better get to work then.”
*****