Pyo/Watch

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

you know that watch P.O always wears? can i get a scenario where i get him that for his birthday? super fluffy and lovey? ^_^ thank you!

His soft lips met yours again, strong arms pulling you closer.
“Your fans are taking pictures, Jihoon.”
He chuckled, his voice deep and husky.
“They’re always taking pictures.”
He kissed your forehead and hugged you closer. Just then Taeil called his name, alerting him that their plane was about to start boarding.
“I don’t want you to go,” you mumbled, snuggling into his chest even more.
Jihoon your hair, placing a kiss to the top of your head as he inhaled the scent of your shampoo.
“Neither do I.”
“I got you something.”
“You didn’t have to.”
“Yes I did. Just think of it as an early birthday present.”
You fished the box out of your purse and presented it to him. His smile brightened as he opened it, immediately slipping the watch onto his wrist.
“I love it.”
He scooped you up and spun you around, much to the delight of his fans. His flight was announced over the intercom.
“We’re leaving for a week,” Taeil interjected. “Not forever. Let’s go.”
“I’ll be counting the moments until we get back. I love you.”
You rolled your eyes at Jihoon’s cheesiness before giving him another kiss.
“I love you too. Now go, before they come get you.”
With a final goodbye kiss, you waved him through the gates, already missing him.
*****