Kyung Scenario Prt 2

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Kyung Fic Part 2

This still isn’t all of it! I didn’t realise it was so long! Part 3 will be up sometime this week. (Part 3 also includes ,so be warned.)

 

“Have a seat boys. I made an extra special dinner tonight.”
The entirety of Block B shuffled ino your dining room, each taking a seat around the table. Kyung tried to kiss you as he passed by, but you turned, forcing his lips to meet your cheek instead of your mouth.
A large pot sat steaming on the table. You picked up the ladel and began spooning the thick soup into individual bowls.
“Here you are, Pyoji. And Taeil-oppa.”
You smiled sweetly as you gently handed them a helping.
“Here’s Yukwon’s and Minhyuk’s.”
Their serving was passed a bit more harshly. Jaehyo and Jiho’s followed, then finally Kyung’s, thick broth spilling over the edges of the bowls.
“Dig in while it’s still hot!”
No one moved as you served yourself and sat on between Jihoon and Taeil.
“What’s wrong? I thought you liked my chicken and dumplings?”
You were met with awkward silence.
“Did you poison it, ___?”
You cocked your head and laughed slightly at Jihon’s question.
“Why would I poison you, Pyoji? Is there something you need to own up to?”
All of the members looked at each other then back to you. You smiled and began eating. After a few bites, Jihoon and Taeil began eating too.
“This is really good ___,” the goofy maknae said wih a wide smile.
“Thank you. I’m glad you like it. What do you all think?” The way you were talking and smiling was almost too nice.
Zico jabbed his elbow into Kung’s side. The rest of the members picked up their spoons and started to nibble at the food.
“Have you ever checked the fan blogs, Jiho? I know you’ve read some of the fan fictions.”
The normally obnoxiously loud manchild shook his head, studying the wood of the table.
“Have you read the fan blogs recently, Minhyuk?”
“No, I haven’t. Anything good?” the dancer questioned, looking like he’d give anything to disappear into his soup bowl at that point.
You took a big bite of dumpling, trying to cover the smirk that as plastered to your face. You were having way too much fun with this.
“Actually, there were a few mentions of one of the members revealing that he was in a relationship. None of you have a girlffriend you’re not telling me about do you? Because I thought that Yukwon had already went public about his relationship.”
You could see Taeil trying to stifl his laugh out of the corner of your vision.
Kyung visibly stiffened. You just had to go on.
“The international fans are going bonkers. They keep talking about how someone went public in a big way. So what happened?”
You cocked your eyebrow, meeting Kyung’s gaze head on.
All of a sudden Jihoon and Taeil stand and ask to leave.
“Why do you guys want to leave? Did something happen?”
You can tell they’re torn between leaving and staying to watchhow things will play out. Your pout turns back into a smile as they sit back down.
“Since you’re staying, Taeil-oppa, could you help with dessert?”
He nods and heads into the kitchen. Yukwon ad Minhyuk volunteer to help and go after him.
“Don’t go anywhere,” you order the remaining four at the table before heading towards the kichen.
Tense sighs are heard as soon as you step out of the dining room. You paused to listen.
“You have to apologise to her. She hasn’t even yelled or gotten angry yet, but I am so scared. It’s alwyas scary when we’ve screwed up and she’s calm.”
You couldn’t help but giggle as you walked awa. Three men stood in your kitchen, refusing to meet your eyes.
“Just so you guys know, I am angry at you, but I don’t plan on doing anything. Kyung will be the one to apologise.”
You handed them the things for cake and ice cream. They sighed in relief, shoulders visibly relaxing.
“But if you tell him that, I will get you. Understand?”
You flashed them your sweetest smile. Minhyuk gulped.
“Candles are lit? Okay. Yukwon, get the lights!”
You slowly carried the cake to Pyoji, singing happy birthday to him. His big smile looked even goofier in the candlelight. “Make a wish!”
He blew out the candles as everone clapped and the lights came back on.
“Thank you for doing this.”
“How could I not? You guys are like my brothers.”
The smile was wiped off of his face as he hung his head. He opened his mouth, but you cut him off and started passing out cake.
Everyone was silent as you ate.
“It was my fault!”