Pyo/Halloween

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Hi! I'm so happy there is a new scenario blog! Can I make a request please? Can it be about you & P.O came back from a Halloween party and are eating Halloween candy together? (it can be a /no ; it doesn't matter & the costumes can be anything! I'm not picky :) ) Thank you! I'm so excited there is another scenario blog!

“Could you pass me a chocolate bar?”
Jihoon threw a mini Snickers bar at you. It landed somewhere in the folds of your Medieval style costume.
You’d just gotten back from a Halloween party with his fellow band mates. Both of you were currently on the floor of your flat, candy and wrappers spread out between you.
He looked so dashing in his evil prince costume. His hair had been slicked back, but after hours of sugar-induced hyperactivity it was messy.
You found the chocolate bar and unwrapped it, popping it into your mouth with a smile.
You looked up to see Jihoon smiling at you. Going back to picking at the candy, you looked for another piece of chocolate.
“Looking for this?” his deep voice questioned playfully.
You looked up to see him holding the last piece in his hands. His grin was wide as he unwrapped it, letting it start to melt.
“May I please have it, Jihoonie?”
“Of course.”
With that, he tossed it to you… and smirked when it landed in your exposed cleavage.
“Really?” you asked rhetorically, fishing the melting candy out before it did any damage to your costume.
Suddenly, he was in front of you, mouth to you ear as he huskily whispered.
“I thought we could share it.”
*****
Hope you liked it!! P.O’s voice does things to people…