Zico/Clubbing

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Can you do a scenario where you & Zico go clubbin' but when Zico leaves to go to the bathroom, a jerk keeps hitting on you & making you uncomfortable but luckily Zico comes to the rescue, please? thank you! <3 I really love your blog.

“I’ll be right back! Could you order me a drink?”
You nodded and made your way to the bar as Jiho left.
You yelled your order to the bartender over the pulsing music, sweeping your sweaty hair off of your neck.
A hand s around your waist. You turned, expecting to see your boyfriend. The man smirking at you was definitely not your boyfriend.
“Hey pretty lady. Can I buy you a drink?”
“No thanks. I’m good,” you replied as the bartender set your order in front of you.
“You looked y as out there. Maybe we could go for a dance?”
“No thanks.”
You turned away, trying to slip into the crowd. The man grabbed your arm.
“Then let’s just get out of here. We can go to my place.”
You took the glass in your hand and poured it down his head. He let go, sputtering as the liquid coated his shirt and seeped into his eyes.
You felt a strong chest at your back, arms wrapping possessively around you as a head rested on your shoulder.
“Is everything okay, jagiyah?”
Jiho pressed his lips to your throat, smiling at the angry man in front of you.
“Everything’s fine, Jiho. Let’s finish dancing.”
Jiho grabbed your hand and pulled you into the crowd.
“I was coming to help, but you had already handled it.”
You smiled. “Is that what your little display of ownership was? Helping?”
It was his turn to smile. “That always helps.”
You continued dancing, enjoying each other. 
“That was my drink, wasn’t it jagiyah?”
*****