Kyung Scenario Prt 3

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Kyung Scenario Part 3

I know I sad that this would include , but I decided to cut it out a the last minute. I hope you still enjoy this!

Everyoneturned to stare at Jiho, bites of cake forgotten halfway to their mouths. His sudden exclamation had broken the awkward silence.
“What do you mean Jiho? I don’t know what you’re talking about. Kyung, what is he talking about?”
Kyung became a statue as you looked at him. Out of the blue, he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the bedroom. He dragged ouinto the room, slamming the door shut after you were in. You put your face on, ready for the fight.
“And why did you see fit to make me abandon my other guests and drag me into my room?”
You yanked your wrist out of his grasp and turned, mouth open to begin yelling. Instead you hurriedly closed it, speechless at the sight in front of you.
Kyung was bowing to you, a full 90 degrees.
“____, please forgive me. I am so sorry.”
You had to strain to hear him. His shoulders were shaking, his voice thick and broken as his emotions spilled down his cheeks. ou were slightly shocked at this display. Kyung had never been a very emotional person. You want to tell him he’s forgiven and just hug him, but your pride won’t let you.
“What is it exactly that you’re sorry for, Park Kyung?”
“I am sorry for embarrassing you on a television broadcast that I knew would be see around the world. I am sory for accepting the dare to reveal our relationship in such a huge publicity stunt.”
His voice broke once again. You waited patiently for him.
“I was tired of pretending I didn’t have someone in my life that I loved mored than anything else. When the MC asked me to prove my relationship, I am sorry that I went overboard.”
“Kyung, look at me.” You placed your hands on both of his cheeks, wiping awa the tears.
“You could have told me, or warned me. What if I had said something bad or they asked a bad question? I know the BBCs will accept our relationship, but we still need to talk about things like this.”
He smiled, covering your hands with his and soaking up the warmth. “You do have a tendency to not think before you speak. It’s just anoher something that I love about you.”
You pressed a kiss to his lips to shut him up. “I love you too. Now, let’s go scare your friends. I am having way too much fun with this to stop now.”
Your mischievious smirk was reflected on his lips.He held your hand as you walked over to the door.
“But you’re still not totally forgotten.”
As soon as the door is open, your poker face is back on. You storm back into the dining room, greeted by six unsure faces.
“Sorry about that, please enjoy the food.”
You return to your seat and begin stabbing your cake slice. The others widened their eyes, glacing questioningly at Kyung. You couldn’t be more impressed with his poker face.
“Pyoji, what do you want for your birthday?”
The poor boy faced you, shell-shocked as he sputtered out a mangled answer, eyes travelling between you and Kyung.
“I want to know what happened just now.”
You stood and the others followed suit. You took a step towards them. Jiho stood in front of Kyung.
“It’s my fault. I got the shirt made and dared him to wear it. He didn’t want to but I made him. If you’re going to be mad at anyone, please be mad at me.”
Out of nowhere, Jaehyo came to stand next to Jiho.
“I was the one who suggested the phonecall. I’m to blame too.”
You cocked your eyebrows and met each pair of eyes.
“Anything else anyone wishes to confess?”
They all stood, shuffling their feet.
Kyung pushed from behing Jiho and Jaehyo.
“I did it because I wanted to. I didn’t want to be the same as everyone else when I told the world you were mine. I wanted it to be talked about. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you beforehand, but I’m not sorry that I did it.”
He held his expressions well.
“Did you not think about how I would feel, or how it would affect my life? The last thing I need is for jealous fans showing up at my job and harrassing me. I’m trying very hard to not get upset about this, Kyung. I think you may need to sleep in the dorms for a while.”
You turned your back and collected dishes, carrying them to the kitchen and washing them.
All was quiet in the house. Too quiet.
You rinsed the last plate and went to check on them. Before you could even leave te kitchen, hands covered your eyes.
“Please don’t be mad anymore.”
“Jaeho, what is going on?”
He guided you forward, to what you assumed was the living room.
When he finally allowed you to look, it took your eyes a minute to adjust to the darkness.
Candles provided the only light, their dim flickering sending the shadows to dancing. Taeil’s soft voice began singing a ver familiar tune. It was 11:30, one of your favourite Block B songs.
You were floored at how much effort they had put in this.
Kyung stood in the center of the living room, candles forming a heart around him as he held out a bouquet of daffodils.
Jaehyo, Taeil, and Minhyuk started to leave as you moved towards Kyung. The click of the front door being shut echoed in the silence.
“I didn’t know they thought I was that mad, but I have to say, all of you can be pretty smooth when you need to be.”
He smiled as you kissed his cheek.“Since they’re gone,” you began, kissing his jaw and walking your fingers up his chest,“Maybe we have time for you to show me how much you want others to know that I belong only to you…”
His hands were on your waist, pulling you closer as he captured your lips. They slid down, squeezing your as he deepened the kiss.
“He’s forgiven! We can leave now!”
The lights flicked on after Jiho’s words.
“How do you know?” Jihoon asked, voice thundering in the quiet.
“They’re making out in the living room, that’s how I know.”
A few catcalls and cheers sounded before the door opened and shut. Kyung walked over and locked it, turning the lights back off and extinguishing candles as he came closer to you.
“Now… Where were we?”