Zico/Tattoo

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Hi! I wanted to suggest a scenario request with Zico where you are having your 1st time with him, but you feel uncomfortable with his mom's tattoo staring at you. Thanks!

I have been staring at this request for quite some time now, unsure of how to answer it. I can’t even read it without laughing at the awkwardness. Sorry for the wait and here goes nothing!

*****

Jiho into you roughly, chest slick with sweat as his abs contracted. Your nails dug into his back, leaving welts you knew the others would about later. He called your name and you moaned. You knew what he wanted. 

This may have been your first time together, but it didn’t mean you’d never fooled around before.

Woo Jiho had a little kink.Whether he was finger-ing you, grinding your body against him, or devouring you with that sinful tongue of his; it was always the same. He called your name again, this time louder. You squeezed your eyes shut, not wanting to give in.

It gave your boyfriend great pleasure to look into your eyes as he brought you to , to see the bliss written on your face as he flung you over the edge.

He flicked his hips, hitting that one spot that could make you see stars.

This time his voice was gruff as he said your name, demanding your attention. You opened your eyes.

You moaned and he smirked, but that grin was quickly wiped away as you turned your head.

He stopped his movements, resting on his elbows and panting as he questioned you.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Is it too much? I can go slower if you need me to.”

“It’s not that, Jiho.”

“Then what is it? Why won’t you look at me?”

You covered your face up, mumbling through your hands.

“Your mom is watching you me and it’s freaking me out.”

He cocked his head to the side, then started laughing.

“It’s not funny, Jiho!”

“You’re right, jagiyah. It’s not funny. It’s hilarious.”

You hit him in the chest. “It’s embarrassing.”

“Imagine how you’re going to feel when I get our children’s faces too.”

You pushed him off of you and turned away. His hands roamed your body, dipping between your thighs to try and coax you to play.

“I’m sorry. You’re right.”

His luscious lips on your neck, teeth nibbling your sweet spot.

“If you keep doing that, I don’t think I’ll notice that she’s watching.”

He chuckled deeply, the sound tickling your ear.

“That’s the plan.”