What would Block B members do if you accidentally gave him a getting comfortable in his lap (you hadn't had yet)^^

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

 

You’re watching TV with everyone. Your boyfriend pulls you onto his lap, wanting to snuggle. You start to squirm, trying to get comfortable.

Taeil: He’d bite his lips, trying not to alert the others. He’d quietly tell you what was going on and to stop.

U-Kwon: He would smile, ears red. He seems the type to maybe take advantage of the situation by creating a bit more friction, then realising what he was doing and stop.

BBomb: I think this boy would try to help make you more comfortable. If you didn’t notice his problem, then he wouldn’t try to draw attention to it. At least not in front of the others.

Jaehyo: I can see him playfully teasing you, trying to diffuse the embarrassment from the situation. If his band members knew what was happening, they’d never let him live it down.

P.O: I think this would slightly freak the maknae out. Not because he’s an innocent little pebble, but because he doesn’t want to scare you off.

Zico: I can see Zico telling you what’s happening. Maybe giving you a few kisses before asking if you wanted to maybe just sit beside him.

Kyung: I think he would be the one to tease you about it, asking if you’re doing it on purpose. Hands on your hips, slightly rubbing against you. But if it made you uncomfortable, he’d stop.